• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a ******' P I M P

He musta been rollin' in dough... Still got nothing on Genghis Khan but still I'm impressed

Okay i think i got something about Sheba and Solomon's relation but again, this is all from Wikipedia and how you guys interpret it is pretty much y'alls guess here.

"In a brief, unelaborated, and enigmatic passage, the Hebrew Bible describes how the fame of Solomon's wisdom and wealth spread far and wide, so much so that the queen of Sheba decided that she should meet him. The queen is described as visiting with a number of gifts including gold, spices and precious stones. When Solomon gave her "all her desire, whatsoever she asked," she left satisfied (1 Kings 10:10).

Whether the passage is simply to provide a brief token, foreign witness of Solomon's wealth and wisdom, or whether there is meant to be something more significant to the queen's visit is unknown; nevertheless the visit of the Queen of Sheba has become the subject of numerous stories."

Well another thing before we go back to Nasu history is there is a possible account that she and Solomon really had a relation but it's only one that i found. Here:

"An Ethiopian account from the 14th century (Kebra Nagast) maintains that the Queen of Sheba had sexual relations with King Solomon and gave birth by the Mai Bella stream in the province of Hamasien, Eritrea. The Ethiopian tradition has a detailed account of the affair. The child was a son who went on to become Menelik I, King of Axum, and founded a dynasty that would reign as the first Jewish, then Christian Empire of Ethiopia for 2,900+ years (less one usurpation episode, an interval of c. 133 years until a legitimate male heir regained the crown) until Haile Selassie was overthrown in 1974. Menelik was said to be a practicing Jew who was given a replica of the Ark of the Covenant by King Solomon; and, moreover, that the original was switched and went to Axum with him and his mother, and is still there, guarded by a single priest charged with caring for the artifact as his life's task."

But like i said, it's anyone elses guests on what account they can see of this of the two. Since you can either see Sheba as someone who like just visited Solomon in his time or even as a wife of his/one of his many wives. It's honestly just whatever for me.

Edit: Though once again, it can also depend on what Nasu's take of Sheba is as being either Solomon's wife (possibly or likely) or just as a visitor as i said.

I went over to TV Tropes today and saw SOME MUCH SPOILER on Abigail Williams.

Funniest shit to read so far there lol

Can i say that Sheba's hella fine AF for a dark skin chick of the...Middle East?

She REALLY GOOD SHIT~ Like Tomoe for Japan tho~

@Cross

DF you mean the Middle East is filled with beautiful women. You just never get to see it cuz the covered all the time.

@J

D-Did you lose count of how many quarts you spent?

Guess what? I'M BACK BITCH!! XD .Anyone miss me?

Anyway,back to FGO.

1.Rolling both salem gacha,got NP3 circe,NP5 Nezha (THICC Nezha love me so much),NP5 Sheba (haill Sheba!!),and NP3 Abigail....man god surely bless me ^_^

2.I want to vent,is there any servant you really love but get so much hate from fandom and make you outraged? mine was Sche,i'm surely love Sche,however people bitching her so much that make me sad and angry.In other side i hate Siegfried,so i goes blind and start to flaming anyone who bitching/trashtalk Sche (joking or not),i use Siegfried as my flaming servant,biching him,trashtalk him,etc.Climax is make a fanon in FGO wiki get depressed because his fav servant Siegfried,get so much hate,and i realize i go too far,now i'm stay away from FGO to didn't make anyone hurt <_< .Anyone want to give me advice?

3.Now,outer god is here in nasuvere,but i feel outer god and elder god will didn't so OP as in their universe.

1. How did you get all of that???!?!??!?! How many Quartz did you spend?

2. Hey man. If people don't like the servant you love.. Haters gonna hate. They're missing out. That's all there is to it. As for the character you don't like.. Let the people that like him do them. and you do you.

3. Yea looks like Outer gods are even gonna be under types :(

1.Just with 5 ticket and 10 roll mate.

2.Thanks Aizen ^_^

3.As i expect,outer god is a false god,so they will be bellow of type and real god.Maybe Azatoth is the strongest,but he will be equal with TYPE,but not of all.

How'd you get 16 Characters with 5 tickets and a 10 Roll o_O

Or do you mean 10 roll and 5 tickets per Salem Gacha. So 60 Quartz and 10 tickets?

EDIT: Either way curse you and your luck :D

Sheba looks fine yo OVO

also that lancer pic is me everytime in a horrible summon for every game i play lmao

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Sheba looks fine yo OVO
also that lancer pic is me everytime in a horrible summon for every game i play lmao
Sheba is basically middle east of Tomoe lol,and she's voiced by Satomi Satou,my fav seiyuu that make me love her so much,now i want the fellow of K-ON! member join the FGO now (badass/psycopath Yui (Toyosaki),melancholic Mio (Yoko),asshole Tsumugi (Tsumugi),and yandere and crazy Asuza (Ayana) anyone?)

LOL that = wtf mode 2k17 Now I'm waiting for Nasu to fulfill his dream of making fate a full Hentai because of the outer gods

I'm waiting for a Simo Häyhä Archer Class Servant, possibly his NP would be an OHK + Presence Concealment.

Well I mean she herself says she's a "gate" so the end of her animation might be fully opening said Gate to wherever the other side is.

"Qliphoth Rhizome.2 Opening a "gate" to a foreign world that is incompatible with humanity, creating distortions within the target's mind and body, a rhizome born alongside the Qliphoth, the tree of evil. The target "key", Abigail, has her individual consciousness restrained. This is why it is an Anti-personnel Noble Phantasm. Normally it should be considered an Anti-world Noble Phantasm, possessing a property of endlessness."

Just read this.. don't know what to make of it :thinking:

Something interesting about Nezha that was revealed in her/his interlude.

"She is actually a he when alive, but after committing suicide, his master and Buddha act on reviving the kid. However, since he died before his secondary sex characteristic can manifest, and his master lack of concern about gender, he is resurrected as a she and it was too late to reverse the process when he realized his mistake. So we have a male soul in female body." According to rxrx over at Beast's Lair

...Blazblue had this shit lol except it wasn't reincarnation but weapon transforming the dude. Anyway Buddha you did a good job this time OVO

Looks like Fate/GO Meterial IV is coming out the 31st of this month...You know what does that means?

HIGH QUALITY RENDERS! From America to the Final Singularity alonside the events between those singularities.

Also F/GO Arcade is coming out during 2018, here is some gameplay and stuff

Time to get my tekken skills polished for this oh wait wrong game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back