• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's your waifu give her the grailu

I trailed Gil but he doesn't appreciate it -_- he uses them once as wine glasses then tosses me into GoB never to be seen again

I think what i like also on Tomoe is that apparently she likes to play video games. And seeing that it's drawn about on Danbooru as fanart and how even Tv Tropes points that shit out, i love the idea that one goes back home/Chaldea after a quest only for Tomoe to be like "Can we play this game?".

It's like "shit sure, i'm down" and then you either win or just rage depending how good she is...or how bad one is at games. Even moreso depending on what game it actually is too.

Man quickly talking about games really reminded me of how much rage i had playing The Last of Us. Good story and gameplay, but holy shit is the players be brutal and trolling.

If i had Tomoe on my team yet i played against her in TLoU and lost, i would still lose my shit right away and be like "**** THIS GAME!!". I even did it one time when some guy hated me for whatever reason i did that i don't recall doing to him until i fought him two times and ended his ass in a stomp deathmatch...again twice to give notes to that.

So a few things new:

Abigail finishes the chant for Sut-Typhon and fully awakens. Sheba calls her not a demon god, but a false god. Abigail says that joy and love all eventually fade, but the guilt of one's sins will forever remain. There is no person without a shred of sin, no innocent child in this world. So, she will punish.

Sut-Typhon: (No real details are given in the game but Sut-Typhon is one of the names Aleister Crowley used his "holy guardian angel", which he also called Sut-Thoth. Kenneth Grant, disciple to Crowley, later associated Sut-Typhon with Yog Sothoth.)

In a flashback, Raum and Zepar (Demond Gods) converse about Raum's plans. It seems that Raum plans to obtain something from the Mage's Association's Faculty of Lore, combine it with superstition, and use it to save humanity. His way is to open a path beyond parallel worlds to another universe. According to him, the fictional mythos created from a single dreamer (Lovecraft) had gotten right the presence of true higher dimensional life-forms in an outer universe. It matched up, connecting a path which Raum will use to bring in Foreigners from the void. Raum thinks salvation cannot be found within this universe, and needs to come from outside of it. Zepar calls him a fool and that his answer has already happened - and failed - 14,000 years ago.

Abi's Np lines:

Qliphoth Rhizome / Tree of Void Filled With Husks of Light

Ygnaiih, Ygnaiih thflthkh'ngha

The Silver Key is in my hand

Come forth from the void and touch me with the tips of your fingers. so that I may become an incarnation of your essence, my Father God.

Cross the slumber of roses, to the Ultimate Gate.

Qliphoth Rhizome

TL:DR: Those words "Ygnaiih" comes from The Dunwich Horror the book it self.

Yog

So basically Nasu is getting into more higher dimensional shit again on top of dealing with parallel worlds eh?

So higher dimensional life forms came to the Fate verse that long ago and yet got their asses kicked? Holy **** either they were weak or they had one hell of a stomp battle thrown at them from some strong and/or broken being(s).

Ramesses the Sun King said:
So the Outer Gods got their asses kicked 14,000 years ago. Or something on their level got their ass kicked.
Other translation says: Raum says that if they (Goetia) couldn't save mankind that means nothing in this world can, thus he's going to rely on a "foreigner" (an outsider to this world). Zepar says that this plan "failed 14000 years ago" (no further details at all).

Right but if they are higher dimensional beings of at least the 5th dimension that immediately places them st tier 2 no?

Yeah I know. But 14000 years ago was when Sefar showed up so either Sefar is as strong as they are or Sefar kicked their asses. Basically almost confirmed 5-A to 4-B Outer Gods.

@Ram

Right.. but we still have to see how high up the dimension ladder they are. Unlikely as it may be they are beings of a higher dimension so if it turns out there's evidence that it's 5+ what do we do then? Downgrade them or upgrade Sefar?

I think we had a similar case of this happening with that Space Dandy series having 4-D beings getting their asses kicked by lower dimensional beings...at least that's how I see it being here as the case. @All

I honestly can't tell anymore only that I assume it to be if the higher dimensional being doesn't get kicked hard by beings who should lower than them in their perspective.

Though if anything, I'm just whatever as usual on stuff like this.

>outer gods get in nasu

>Got ass handed to them

Mother of god also yeah like i said F/GO = waifu battle simulator (most of the time)

@Red: Bruh you seen the Queen of Sheba above or anywhere else? She's a straight hotty just like Tomoe is for me lol.

And yeah the ******* Outer Gods are trash or weak even in a series like this lol.

that's why i said F/GO - waifu battle simulator (If i had so much cash i would yolo for waifu reasons instead of gameplay reasons)

Space Dandy has a 2D Universal+ god and 4D beings who get their ass handed by humans.

We need indication that the series follows the logic of Higher Dimensional being > Lower Dimensional being.

Yes we know m8. That 4-D doesn't auto qualify you for a tier unlike 5-D

High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.

I'm not saying we should or shouldn't do it but It'd be wrong to not bring it up..

Although the plan failing 14,000 years ago could also mean that they couldn't complete the plan.

Just a quick heads up, i added pics for Sheba, Circe, and Nehza for when we get some more detail of what their skills are and shit do.

Like i said, hot milf.

And i think she's an SR or 4-Star from what i saw on her FGO page.

Edit: Yeah she's a four star like Tomoe and stuff. And lol it makes sense going by how she's Solomon's wife or shit like that from what i read about her. xD

Well I know nothing about her but that makes sense... On a completely unrelated topic I've legally changed my name to Dr. Roman..

Ayyyyyyy so I may actually get her :D sweet

@Aizen: According to what i found of her online, she's Solomon's wife or one of his many wives when he was alive. Though the one we know here in Fate only goes for the "marrying a Pharohs daughter" bit so idk if he only had one or also had Sheba here in his time or not.

And yeah you can actually get her anyways just like Tomoe and stuff lol.

I did looked up the actual Solomon (Wikipedia) and according to what it says, he may have had as many as 700+ wives and/or concubines. Among them being the Pharaoh's daughter and Sheba as it possibly could be the case.

But in all seriousness, it all depends by what Sheba says anything regarding about him and all that so...

Edit: Scratch that, it says him having like 700 wives and 300 Concubines, meaning this ************ had like 1000 or so even ladies at his hand in his lifetime...according to that of the biblical account of Solomon but i just DEK WTF this guys life really was on the bed part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back