• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Nasu!Cthulhu myth has been a thing, or at least heavily implied, ever since Zero though. So i don't get why you guys get so surprised/excited about it

Fabtastic Glasses said:
The thing with Nasu!Cthulhu myth has been a thing, or at least heavily implied, ever since Zero though. So i don't get why you guys get so surprised/excited about it

1-A Gil

(Duh)

^this

Also while Gilles was referrencing it with his incantations and cthulhuoids, that could have just been easter eggs so to speak.

This is actually proof of Cthulhu Mythos (or at least some of it) being in Nasu verse

Me want Mythos verse in Nasu.

Also, is it not odd to have another mythos in the series when Nasu has already used several of those from Greek and Norse and whatever in the series before?

and Nezha is male in myth...well...not surprising considering a bunch of myths were genderbended

@Aizen

10 Roll + 5 Tickets, I just got extra 3-Stars and some 4-Star Craft Essences (no Event CEs either).

Oh yeah, and an extra Marie.

I'm going for the tickets first, bois...and only got extra 3-stars a 3-star CE so far...just only used about 3, i mean.

Still got 2 and a back up as a 10 roll...

Edit: @Monarch: None that i recall thus far.

well...this is more on waifu simulator at this point which waifu you want basically XD

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well...this is more on waifu simulator at this point which waifu you want basically XD
To get the waifu you want you have to dig into the depths of your wallet.. otherwise you get the waifu you get. Sit down shut up and be saitisfied with it haha :(

@Ram

J-jack the stripper?!?!?!

"Hello 911?"

>jack the stripper

Oh boy...where are the cops?? I repeat all units shots fired shots fired at england strip club. Send back up. Send in the k9, send in the SVU team, send in the...*looks there* ****...

btw what i said was a reference to a song kudos on those who got the reference

@Aizen: Basically. But either way, FGO is basically just that of what Red said: A waifu simulator game lol.

Also @All: I did a 10 roll after the longest time i went without it. Got ******* nothing but 3-Star CE's and Servants. -_-

ik though just saying it is a reference to a diss track ;)

On average, liking traps is only 2.5% gay

Rider_of_Black.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back