• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
that dry spell though... I was stressing out hardcore about get the 1 mil points for the event of nobu. Finally got it. I hate grinding.

Half and half honestly serious and not serious. I do think she is stronger, but its hard to tell where she caps out. I really do not think she is large planet level.

BB is bae i have every reason to wank to her!!

The problem now is nobus ascension material, and i am just too burnt out of grinding to get the last remaining 2

Aizenishere said:
IwonTheLotteryYES said:
:^) I am new and I might be biting legs off :^)
"biting legs off" I haven't heard that expression before. What does it mean?
If you think about it. The mooncell has many references to being universal in size, and BB is the mooncell. IN Fate/extella the we learn the mooncell has mana to supply itself to keep it running and going. It wouldn't be too farfetched that BB would be Universal. But lets kick it up a notch further. We also learn that BB has data on the earth mother Goddesses, and that also includes "The Root" and the Mother of the Root. Then lets go beyond that she also has the holy grail at her dispoal which is a direct gateway to the root itself, and we do know for a fact their are higher dimensions in the mooncell. So, she should be High Complex Multiversal+ BB :^)

@ IwonTheLotteryYES

Trust me I'm the last person you need to explain this t--- Swag???? Is it you man? Are you just pullng my ******* leg?

@Grave good thing in C.C.C. Gil bent her over and ****** her good in front of Reinhard.

EDIT: @Lottery

Assuming you aren't Swag.. No one denies the feat's (I don't think) It's just considered an outlier here.

Also... Gilgamesh would also be High Complex Multiversal+ if BB ever got such an upgrade :')

Aizenishere said:
@ IwonTheLotteryYES
Trust me I'm the last person you need to explain this t--- Swag???? Is it you man? Are you just pullng my ******* leg?

@Grave good thing in C.C.C. Gil bent her over and ****** her good in front of Reinhard.
Gilgamesh wasn't using his own power. He had the FMC/LMC amp to be equal to BB, but even then. BB was still overpowering him. In the end BB basically morally defeated herself. That is when Kiara showed up. People think Kiara is > BB, but Kiara needed to absorb BB who already was morally defeated, and a couple of others. In which that failed entirely as they all managed to unmerge from Kiara, and that is when Sakura had to do a full hard timeline reset.... that didn't affect Gilgamesh at all.. haha So in truth you can't Accurately scale Kiara, and Gilgamesh to BB..... Then you have the Fate/extella crew... oh god.. where did Nasu fack up at...

@aizen does he really want to deal with Reinhard FRA and legion? I mean there is SBA but still...mind as well share lol

You cannot accurately scale Gilgamesh to BB due to various problems. He had the same "Rank" not the same power. He had acess to his servant records. Similar to how you would hack a game to make yourself OP, but he had the limits of his own spiritual mainframe. Also, BB was morally not in the right mindset, and was holding back.

@Lottery

I'm gonna have to stop you there bud.

Since I was one of the few who agreed to a BB upgrade and everyone else who agreed also agreed Gil would scale to her if the changes went through.

"Similar to how you would hack a game to make yourself OP" Yea exactly he made himself op... lol hence why he'd scale to her.

What a time it was to be alive

he loves everyone so...officially on paper husbando unofficially dating everyone male and female OVO

@Aizen: Y'know seeing a lot about potential BB threads, wouldn't it have been better if there's a blog explaining the nature of the Moon Cell and...well BB and whatever else is important to it as well as maybe events/games like Extella?

Even if it doesn't upgrade it, a detailed blog about what it is would probably work. Don't cha think?

@Red well you can tell him to stay in his own damn verse :')

@Cross Potential BB threads from who?

Sure a blog doesn't sound like a half bad idea.

Also.. Hi Cross :D how you been m8? Haven't spoken to you in a while.

@Aizen: About BB threads that upgrade her but keeps freaking going stupid like the rest of this wikia...and i'm pretty sure you have half an idea what i mean by that.

On the topic of a blog about it, it seems that it's a lot better to make one that informs others of WTF it is, what it does and contains, and how it's utilized in the sole(?) case of BB. We've had plenty of informative blogs that more or less explain certain stuff like for the Mythos verse, Masada, Digimon's top tiers, Undertale, everything and more as time slowly goes on around here so...

@Redgrave Nothing is impossible :') THROUGH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP BEGONE THOT!

@Cross I haven't seen one of those for a while nor did I see any indication of one coming up. If you're referring to what Lottery has been on about I directed him to the attempted Revision that happened 4 months ago. Plus any argument he makes will likely be denied by this Wikis standards. In a heartbeat at that. I know exactly what you mean m8. I've witnessed the stupid happen 1st hand unforunately.

I 100% agree with you on the Blog.

@Aizen: Yeah. If someone can compile it up over time and make a blog explaining all about it, that can work on at least letting others know what it is and does.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@aizen he's not a thot though...he's a thot slayer :^)

No he's a male prostitute so he's definietly a THOT

@Cross Alright. I'll bring it to the attention of Swag, Ram the Sun king and Repp. Those are the 3 I know with the most knowledge on it I suppose they can work something out amongst themselves. Thanks for the suggestion :D Retired but still uping the quality of life. What's left anyways

https://i.imgur.com/RYq1pvj.png

https://i.imgur.com/T4feOi8.png

~ The LMC/FMC amp does have a limit, and it doesn't make Gilgamesh = to BB. BB had the entire mooncell, the root, and every data of the Goddess, and can self modify herself. Gilgamesh in Fate/Extra CCC does not have that. He only has the ability to alter his stats, but he would still have to worry about his servant mainframe giving out from data overload.

Now for the proof that BB was holding back, and NOT* in her right mind during the fight.

https://i.imgur.com/njWGLxK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/n493vwh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BJ6gD91.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JNPtFnS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Tdnmsrg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hW21vGS.jpg

Her data was corrupted, and the mooncell was still fighting back. Infact her meddling with the mooncell backed fire and caused the mooncell to go beserk, and she had to fight Gilgamesh with her data overflowing, and while fighting the mooncell. Proving you can't accurately scale Gilgamesh to BB

@Iwon

TV Tropes ain't exactly official.

In addition, Gilgamesh has repeatedly been referred to as Humanity's First, Humanity's Oldest, and Humanity's strongest.

In addition, King Hassan is stronger overall in terms of stats because he was summoned into the Grand Servant container as well as the fact that Gil's strengths are tied to his Noble Phantasms rather than his own stats. If Gilgamesh was summoned as Grand Archer, things would be very different.

The fact still remains that Gilgamesh isn't the strongest anymore. Don't get me wrong he is still top tier. More relevant to this. BB has multiple overlapping amps, while Gilgamesh in CCC only has one. https://i.imgur.com/RYq1pvj.png

Before and after the fight, we still see BB being very morally corrupted and we learn after the fight that was trying to keep the mooncell from going out of control because she facked it up too much.

Fact?? What facts? All i've heard is the beasts are up for contention to get at his throne but as far as I was aware he's still the strongest servant. Since he kinda y'know... Wields the pinnacle of all NPS used by servants.

@Aizen

I can't say for certain, given that we haven't seen a Grand Servant other than Hassan in action.

However, given that he's powerful enough to end any Grail War in a single night if he so chose, that puts him above the vast majority of other conventional Servants from the start.

Then there's the fact that he's armed with the single most powerful Noble Phantasm in existence (Ea) along with prototypes of every single other non-Divine Construct Noble Phantasm ever, including some skills like Nine Lives.

BB upgrade is definitely not happening. Kiara's state after absorbing BB, Meltlilith, and Passionlip was more powerful than BB's peak (albeit, she showed less hax), and dimensions in the Nasuverse are exceptionally vague. There are mentions of "higher dimensions" in other parts of the Nasuverse, but there's no indication that BB's eight-dimensional slicer feat was an act of higher dimensions or an application of the Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon employed by Sasaki and Zelretch.

@Iwon

All sources still say that Gilgamesh is the strongest Heroic Spirit. There has been no official retcon of this and citing TV Tropes of all places isn't going to get your point across.

The number of powerups doesn't matter when Gilgamesh's one powerup allowed him to no-sell the majority of BB's hax.

Even if the Moon Cell was overwhelming her, she still has the feat of being necessary for Kiara's Ascension as well as being able to fight the same Gilgamesh who would go on to fight Kiara.

Speaking of grand servant,Gil is guarranted become grand archer,i doubt it.Heck i will didn't surprised if Tamamo can become grand caster

@Iwon

Gil is not the strongest? Nasu will always buff him to hell and always stated very firmly why Gil is the strongest.Even if there is Parashurama,Indrajit,Odysseus,Atlas king of atlantis,Yellow emperor,Yuu the great,etc in the future and very OP,Gil will always in the top of strongest servant.

So far,the only servant that can be equal to Gil is Karna and Enkidu,Solomon we still didn't know how poweful is he,King Hassan is questionable,Alcides is just a altered version of Heracles who ididn't have inspiring power and too overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back