• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i didn't care about paid gacha soon,because you know i have all 5-star servant,unless DW release a surprise servant (last year was Musashi),i will roll,but now aiming for 5-star salem servant and secret 5-star servant of christmas.

I've long given up on expecting anything from the gacha.

So people are thinking that BB is some multiversal god tier in the nasuverse.

All quotes come from the Extra Materials

"In CCC the one who swallowed up Moon Cell has reached a level of power that is Authority class."

So BB after absorbing the Moon Cell is Divine Spirit level.

"In EXTRA and CCC, she is about the only one who is Capable of defeating Golden White Face(Amaterasu), no matter how small the chance might be."

Even when Nerfed, Arcueid is still the only one capable of defeating 4-B Amaterasu. Something that "1-C" BB can't do.

"Incidentally, in the world of EXTRA where the information world (digital) takes precedence over the physical world, she is no longer the strongest. This is because in the information world legend becomes reality, and natural phenomena that have been incarnated as Gods can often hold more power than their original natural existence does."

So Arcueid is normally the strongest being on Earth. But in the Moon Cell some Gods(Amaterasu and maybe Saver) can be stronger than her.

BB is connected to the Root but so is every Magician. Are they 1-C now? If they are this scales to Types and top tiers. Who treats 4-B stuff as the highest they can go. Then it doesn't make much sense now does it.

Higher Dimensional stuff in the Nasuverse isn't treated as some infinitely greater power, which is why Higher Dimensional Divine Spirits is probably a thing yet they still get beaten by regular humans like Drake. The only one who has been treated as infinite power is Void Shiki and Manaka to a lesser extent. But even they can only do shit via reality warping.

Also destroying/collapsing a galaxy/universe sized reality marble that you have control over. Does not mean you can bust a real universe.

Plus the supposedly destroying a 8d wall took BB infinite time. It was also explained by Rin that it was because of the Moon Cell's offense and defense conflicting, if anything changed during their stalemate the wall would collapse. After infinite time, it happened and BB got control of the Moon Cell's core.

@Cross I just tried to roll for Shishou got 3 4 star servants and 3 4 star CE in one roll. My second roll got me nothing but black keys... Never rolling for Shishou again.

@Ramesses: ****....i just got a new 4* CE and...that's it. -_-

I would really like a new 4* servant to get at the very least. FML on the gacha game roll, dammit.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Also destroying/collapsing a galaxy/universe sized reality marble that is only functioning because you are maintaining it. Does not mean you can bust a real universe.
Hang on

I've seen people upgraded for maintaining the existence of pocket dimensions of certain sizes before

That was poor wording on my part. But basically since BB is the Moon Cell she has control over them, so she can force them to collapse but she is not responsible for them existing since IIRC the reality marbles in the Moon Cell are independent.

Well,i get a question that come to my mind.

If star attribute servant can resist EE,can they have a chance of winning? because Gil is "destroy anything" while star attribute servant are incarnation of "hope of humanity".

Is they have a chance or still screwed.

Also Nikola Tesla vs Gilgamesh,this question is make me curious since Tesla is released,give me a very detailed explanation about this.

Its that so then.........

Even they can resist mind screw of Ea,doesn't mean they can survive of destructive power of Ea?

You didn't answer my question about Tesla vs Gil thou.

Gil takes it easily. Tesla and Edison can't beat the super demon pillar in America while working together and Arjuna who is comparable to Karna who is on par with Gil one shot the thing with his Pashupata. So Gil one shots with Ea or spams him to death with GoB.

Even with System keraunos that can isolated the area becoming quasi time space dislocation,its can't match Gil?

Also is Arjuna can make Gil impressed or get calling zasshu and causing him to mind break because there is more better heroes than him?

So Tesla is just mere mongrel huh? what about you,but can Tesla make Gil impressed by his knowledge and his nature as "sky attribute destroyer"servant? also what happen if System Keraunos clashed with Enuma Elish?

For Arjuna,but can he make Gil impressed so much as Karna,due of his Pashupata is just a judgement tool?

So many questions. Don't know what Gil would think about Tesla. Enuma Elish>Systema Keraunos.

Arjuna is skilled and powerful enough to impress him. Pashupata would kill Gil. Gil was impressed by Alcides deflecting his no holding back GoB spam same with Hippolyta, although he was in a happier mood because Enkidu was summoned. But still Arjuna is comparable to Karna(who Gil respects) so Arjuna would be one of those he would be impressed by.

I doubt Gil will unimpressed by Tesla feat,and so on get GoB in any direction to death by Gil,given the fact Gil didn't like modern servant.

Speaking of impressed Gil,which this servant that can make Gil respect and impressed?

1.Rama

2.Semiramis

3.Achilles

4.Artoria Pendragon lancer (because both of them wield world level NP)

5.Tamamo

6.Siegfried

7.Scathach

8.Scheherazade (because her fear agaisnt death remind him with his fear agaisnt death after Enkidu death)

My guarranted get respect will be LArtoria,Sche(especially since i Gil x Sche shipper),Tamamo and Rama.Achilles is questionable but given the fact Gil respect Heracles,i doubt Gil will resect Achilles too,and Achilles will fangirling about Gil if he know Heracles get respect and will "plz respect me,Golden king.

The least will be Siegfried,get backstabbed so deadly and his pride will be crushed so hard,and Semiramis.

What do you think?

What? Achilles would not fangirl. He would like to fight him to the death, and Gil would be impressed by him and might earn his respect. Adult Rama would easily earn his respect. Though he doesn't really respect Young Rama.

As for the others I don't want to answer because I don't know. But he will probably not like Semi or Sche. Artoria Lancer, Gil and Ozy do get along quite well in Ozy's interlude so there is that.

What I don't get is this fanon of Achilles being a total fangirl of all ancient heroes who are greater than him like Herc, Gil, Karna etc. If you've actually read Apocrypha, there's nothing there that suggests he's one, simply that he respects great heroes (that he knows of) and would like to fight them at least once, just to see who might be stronger.

Yeah I agree. Achilles literally refuses to spar with Karna unless it's a death match. He says that sparring would be disrespectful because he and Karna has to hold back.

@Nex @Ram

Wait,why you two take my word about "Achilles fangirling" seriously? it was a joke.

Maybe i must learn how to use line scratch......

School killed me. I'm writing this from the Throne of Students.
My lancer luck makes me almost smitted 10 times over even if i'm there :V

Pretty sure Gil would respect Ozy (he already gets along quite well), Arjuna and Scathach.

Arjuna and Scathach for being someones of the same leage as Karna.

He will despise Tamamo though, mostly because of her connection with Amaterasu. (I can see him making fun of all of her mistakes in life)

Semiramis...impressed of her beauty, maybe? Not sure.

Based on Ozy and Lancer Artoria's Interlude they respect each other. They also call themselves "THE ANCIENT SHINING GOLDEN EMPERORS, NO. 1 AND 2".

Dunno he might get pissed of by the hanging gardens or her use of poison.

KamiYasha said:
As someone who plays Dokkan Battle i can relate to that, lol.
i started to slow down because of RNG >_> and lost JP account (**** ya server WTF)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i started to slow down because of RNG >_> and lost JP account (**** ya server WTF)
I've a Global account to spare, not great but it has some good units. IF you are interested.

Wouldn't stop Gil from maybe getting triggered by it.
Gotta blame the mongrels.

Pffft Gil wouldn't get impressed with any of the ladies until he invited them all into his chambers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) A.U.O CAST OFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back