• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IwonTheLotteryYES said:
instead of pulling legs, your biting them off. A more aggressive way :^)
"Biting legs off" is not a more agressive way of saying your pulling someone's leg

Pulling leg - joking

"you didnt need to bite my legs off" - someone overreacted to something you said.

@Aizen

Very true lol.I will laughing maniacly if their long awaited servant Simo Hayha get reckt very badly by Gil and they will butthurt so much.

I won't deny that Gilgamesh gets more love from Nasu and gets buffed a lot. The problem i see here is that Passionlip, meltlilth, BB, and Sakura all loved the MC. that is the reason why Kiara lost and the absorption failed. gilgamesh was still out matched if it wasn't for the AI's feelings for the MC. Their feelings were allowing them to fight back. As for the 8th dimensional thingy i am going back trying to find full context

IwonTheLotteryYES said:
I won't deny that Gilgamesh gets more love from Nasu and gets buffed a lot. The problem i see here is that Passionlip, meltlilth, BB, and Sakura all loved the MC. that is the reason why Kiara lost and the absorption failed. gilgamesh was still out matched if it wasn't for the AI's feelings for the MC. Their feelings were allowing them to fight back. As for the 8th dimensional thingy i am going back trying to find full context

Oh i see.But i recommend don't take the part seriously,because you know,power of love will always win.Thats it.Don't thinking it too far.

No, actually its reitterated time and time again that the main vallians all have feelings for the MC (except kiara.). I am re-reading the true end now because the game has multiple routes.

@Iwon, like I always say, you can bring that up in some other page, like Comicvine, and they'll accept it. But I tried it here and it didn't go through. Yes, the Moon Cell has big areas and BB has feats such as reconstructing a higher dimensional space and becoming a higher dimensional being, but it's impossible to upgrade her here.

I do agree with you, especially on the part that Kiara is not stronger than BB. She killed her under very specific circumstances. BB was defeated, the Moon Cell rejected her, the Moon Cell chose Kiara and Kiara ambushed her.

As to why Gilgamesh really scales to BB and the Moon Cell, it's because he was implied to be more powerful than her and because he casually screws with the Moon Cell on several occasions.

@Iwon

I went through all of those translations back in June and it was unanimously agreed upon that not only would this be an outlier (as Arcueid Brunestud is stated to be the strongest entity native to the Earth and Moon as both Type-Moon and Type-Earth) it also has no correlation with her other feats to corroborate this nor does Kiara or any other Divine Spirit have abilities on this level.

How and in what way did he screw with the moon cell, and when? Also, every translation i have seen has very specifically said "You are the same rank as me." not "You are more powerful."

To begin with, he had to be locked away in the Far Side. And he wasn't even locked away, he walked there himself because he's bored. He was bound to the Far Side by the Moon Cell, and when BB was defeated, the Moon Cell decided to reset the entire timeline, erasing the Far Side in the process. The Far Side was erased, but Gilgamesh didn't die, he appeared on the Near Side. Then he took Hakuno and exited the Moon Cell with him/her, even though Hakuno shouldn't be able to leave the Moon Cell, nor should he, to be honest. Extra CCC introduces us to this whole problem the Moon Cell has with dealing with Gilgamesh.

When BB said "Power of the same order as mine." she was referring to his Power of the Beginning. Not his overall power. Plus, he was pretty weakened due to spending near eternity on the Far Side, a place where anyone else would immediately get erased.

The "connection" part is solid, but not quantifiable. She isn't the same as Void Shiki so we can't simply scale her to 1-C based on that.

@Iwon

Whoa mate don't feel guilty very deep,chill.

Anyway,in JP i use one ticket to YOLO!!,hope to get one copy of King Hassan,and then..................

I got.....

Fionn.........

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

" Due to his power, Gilgamesh is not allowed to appear on the Near Side of the Moon, so he sleeps in the Far Side instead. Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there. It is not within normal time, allowing for a series of communications over eighteen days from Earth to take less than a microsecond within the timeframe of the Moon Cell.

Due to BB surfacing and gaining power as an Advanced A.I., she begins an extensive reconstruction and periods of resetting to work towards her goals. This allows for someone to contact Gilgamesh even when it should be impossible". At the end of the timeline reset he did still have the LMC/FMC amp.

https://i.imgur.com/Io2TzFx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ib49mRM.jpg

and backed by verified sources. You cannot compare any other Nasuverse to Fate/Extra CCC verse this was directly stated from Nasu's moutch

@Iwon

I know about all of that, but the fact of the matter is that BB loses, not the other way around.

Aizenishere said:
Just go binge read gramps comics.. Always cheers me up when I'm down :D
To be fair i already have King Hassan,even in NP4,so i didn't too salty,but damn missing one copy to maxed NP is really annoying XD.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Aizenishere said:
Just go binge read gramps comics.. Always cheers me up when I'm down :D
To be fair i already have King Hassan,even in NP4,so i didn't too salty,but damn missing one copy to maxed NP is really annoying XD.
WHAT THE ****?!??!?! pfft nah fam only the creator of Gramps is allowed NP5. Which thankfully he finally got so cheers. (Of course im gonna go for it :p Gramps is too epic to pass up)

@Repp

Maybe god blessed me with EX luck,i didn't need money to get 5 star i want and become whale,a single prayer and BINGO! got my 5 star servant i want.

Want a surprise fact? i got all 5 star (non limited and limited) and they in at least NP3 (Gil,Lartoria,and Sche is expection,both of them in NP5).

@Aizen

Rate-ups don't actually raise the drop rate of a Servant. They just make it more likely to get that Servant if you happen to roll for a 5-Star.

So the chance of nabbing a 5-Star is still 1%, but you're more likely to get the rated up Servant from that 1% chance than ALL of the other 5-Stars.

Reppuzan said:
@Aizen
Rate-ups don't actually raise the drop rate of a Servant. They just make it more likely to get that Servant if you happen to roll for a 5-Star.

So the chance of nabbing a 5-Star is still 1%, but you're more likely to get the rated up Servant from that 1% chance than ALL of the other 5-Stars.

Oh **** me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back