• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

Forgive me about that, i'm snapped because all of that PTSD and trauma i throught from all of the nasu revision in the past

Anyway i just clearing this, aside that nothing more, i want to take a break from this wiki for now

And thanks again for that shit talk on me, i'm a piece of shit f***er...

SleepyTBubble said:
@ThisIsMySawg
Nice of you to actually try and lump me with downgrade-san.You cleary have some special sightseeing. But guess what ? Velox attitude is outright shit. Voicing displeasure is one thing but outright saying they'll hate an user just because they don't agree with a rating is a piss poor attitude and some of the pathetic one i've seeing. Especially since it's Velox here who's kinda notorius for this kind of repetive behaviour

Not the first, not the last. Especially since i didn't even talk about it in the context of the current topic
You really aren't any better if you're calling the dudes attitude shit after he apologizes and it trying to take a break

@Schnee One

Apart from the fact i didn't see the thread he made when i was typing? It deserves to be called out, and you might call me out too for being harsh and you know what? That's right. But i felt like needing to say that since it isn't the first time Velox acted like this but whatever, I won't keep this discussion for long so you do you

Wrong, it doesn't deserve to be called out just because he stated he will hate someone if they do revisions, and given you know how often he says that it should be blatant to you that it is not actually true

This is minor at best, so yeah, you do you.

He said that on serious tone tho and yeah this is not the first time, i think a little bit harsh is necessary to make him change His behavior, this is for the sake of him, so in the future he will think Twice before stating His displeasure, if no one called him out im afraid he will crossed the line someday.

Judging tone on the internet is almost never accurate, but I'd prefer if this didn't continue, I derailed as is

All the "strongest" character of the verse will surely never get used in the plot except for background or lore i think (the "strongest"i tell are heroic spirit true form/ original god(like innana), true daemon, outer god etc)

Outer Gods had been used before multiple times and i'm pretty sure they'll keep being used. Full powered gods are also being used since the Lostbelts started, sooooooooooooooooo...

Outer god used are only with servant power so not really much like its that was them (and i don't ha compared outer god of nasu with the lovecraftian one tho), "full powered god" technically no,pratically none of the true have appear it was just divine spirit true form(god>divine spirit, like how ishtar and astarte are just part of innana), and of the god in lb5 are not original gos like Innana etc their are juste alien... and well even if ppl tell that higher D are inexistant in fate, ishtar tell that her original form live in one

Considering not a single solitary god from proper human history had what it takes to put down Sefar (which is what caused them to degrade into divine spirits in the first place), whereas LB Zeus was able to after incorporating the authorities of the other Olympians, at least most of which he retained, I'm pretty sure that "full powered gods" were weaker than enemies we've already fought in FGO. At the very least, most of them were.

Reppuzan said:
@1997
Eh... I'd stop short there. The Nasuverse's mythology doesn't match up 1-for-1 with the actual myth. Otherwise, Karna and Arjuna would be universal.
haha, i know, but idk where it is stated that in hindu mytho universe=solar system.

also " At least Solar System level (Is shown in animation to at least be destroying a Solar System)"

that line should be removed/changed if we didnt have any proof that those orb represnt a solar system

Schnee One said:
No other profile out there makes a divide like that honesty.
And tanking a hit from one of the strongest characters in the verse as a B rank is especially outlierish
Idc if a downgrade is going to happen but Lion King wouldn't even be top 20 with all the Grands,Beasts and people who scale to them

Heck Babylon alone should have like 5 servants stronger then her, like at best you can claim she's a high tier servant above Gawain's caliber whom he shouldn't scale to

I admit "One if the strongest characters" in a verse of 2As was a really idiotic statement, that said in terms of physicals Artoria is massively above most of the Servants in verse A ranks included, yet an attack from her was survived by a B rank

You mean AP, her actual physical abilities aren't that crazy She just has a spear that's trong

Idc if we're arguing that this's an outlier (I'd be happy if Fate got back to mountain for most servants) but like let's be accurate here

Tllmbrg said:
Tf is servant level?

All Grands and grand canidates are servants
Its pretty simple, those who are "9-B to High 6-C", grands are most definitely not "normal" servants as they're massively amped but yes they are obviously superior.

Also have the Candidates for Grand class been announced for any class outside Caster?

SS2V, sefar only appear in front of european god and most of them are alie (we don't know for norse god tho) dont remember any mention of him appear in other part of mythologie

For hindou god its was just their shadow that give power to arjuna and karna

And for north god it was alredy the beggining of ragnarock

(Well for "original god" to be more powerful we have venus that booster nero>sefar, even though sefar>aphrodite), (venus can be the original form of aphrodite like innana is for ishtar)

Schnee One said:
I admit "One if the strongest characters" in a verse of 2As was a really idiotic statement, that said in terms of physicals Artoria is massively above most of the Servants in verse A ranks included, yet an attack from her was survived by a B rank
I mean, not really. Sure, she's massively stronger, but nowhere near the level of any other big FGO villain. Hell, you actually defeat her without any bullshit in the last battle, Bedivere delivers the finishing blow lol.

We don't really beat Lion King

Her world was being btfo after losing the Holy Spear. Yet we get a clear statement how she still could fight at full power or smth like that

Gemmysaur said:
Wasn't Lion King distracted by the whole, 'my slap hand is your magic laser sword' thing?
Yeah. Bedivere Airgetlam light confused Lion King until he threw its lights to counter Rhongo light which is then revealed to us as being the Holy Sword Excalibur

Once that happens, Bedivere dies and the Holy sword is back to Lion King who proceeds to declare that she would still fight (we hadn't really done much to her). Only to see her and everyone vanish because Rhongo, who kept the Singularity, was destroyed by Excalibur light.

So yeeeeah... We don't even win against Lion King legitimately since we only break her weapon with an equally powerful weapon, with said weapon that broke being the reason why the Singularity still exists even after having collected the Holy Grail

TLDR: we don't defeat Lion King legitimately

SS2V said:
Considering not a single solitary god from proper human history had what it takes to put down Sefar (which is what caused them to degrade into divine spirits in the first place), whereas LB Zeus was able to after incorporating the authorities of the other Olympians, at least most of which he retained, I'm pretty sure that "full powered gods" were weaker than enemies we've already fought in FGO. At the very least, most of them were.
They just can't harm Sefar because Sefar has the conceptual advantage that makes him extremely resistant to any attack created by civilization, and Greek gods are a product of civilization, but without that conceptual advantage and using just physical power, Ares was able to match Sefar blow by blow in a battle that lasted for a long time and only lost because Sefar stole the Photon Sword and direct hit from a single full power Excaliblast is powerful enough to bring it to near death status, which means Sefar at best only has a powerlevel scalable to a single Machine Greek god.

Yeah, got my facts wrong. Haa been a while since Camelot. She still doesn't murders us instantly, so that's something at least.

My Friend: "How do I start the Fate Series"

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... there is no correct answer to that question"

Because they have their own legends? And that they're not full gods? Idk.

Maybe if they went full deity, they'd get it. I mean, Roma went from slapping people with the tree that represents Roma to dropping the entirity of Roma over the enemies, when he went god.

@Mitch

What Zencha said but if they wanna be lazy about it and just watch stuff, anything but Zero. Zero is amazing but people expect the rest of the series to be like this but just get disappointed and drop it.

Back