• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

Yep he did

<Shooting Star Ortegia (You, the gold that pierces the star)> That is a weapon that pierces the star and shoot down the ship that sails onto the space/universe Anti-Star NP The one that falls star by destroying a star[1]

artemis' true NP

Herc tanked it twice with God Hand

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So its true that there would be a LB5 Part 2, hope that it released right after Part 2 Banner showed up
it might not be like that. thats becaus there are 31 chapters in LB5 1. and we are losing. we shouldnt expect LB5 2 very soon.

Speculated fricking Manaka is there because even Beryl and Kirschtaria are afraid what is there which said to act like a princess from the east and airheaded

Makkurona said:
Speculated fricking Manaka is there because even Beryl and Kirschtaria are afraid what is there which said to act like a princess from the east and airheaded
what if lb6 has vortigern? because the divergent point is when arthur was supposed to beat him

I mean it still not confirmed if the part 2 would be released after a months or not, and if they do then they just kill the hype of LB5, hence why i think its impossible to them to released part 2 in a months

They just gonna use the system of NY/Christmas events, that the safe bet/choice right now

So the fantasy tree of LB 6 has been, by special request of Wodime to Beryl, been killed. Kadoc asks, and Wodime just says he who doesn't understand the dark history and depths of the Clocktower would have no way of understanding the reason. Whatever is there is a danger to the Crypters and the alien God, but communicating the world's history to it so it can understand why is more or less impossible. The white wall wrapping around thr Lostbelt, however, will disappear as the tree is now dead. Now we know why it had EX rank, England is a ******* hell I swear to God.

Also, armored robot looking dude is Odysseus, maybe bestowed with the Authority of Hades or Zeus. D'Eon was killed off screen just like Herk. Chiron is indeed a Grand Archer as the counter force is trying to squeeze every last thing it has stopping Wodime. Caenis may have Poseidon's authority, pretty uncertain. Some other stuff but not coming to mind right now.

Oh ysah, almost forgot.

Greek gods seem to be "robots" because greece found a perfect understanding to control them. Like inputting programs in a code after getting the password to administrator privileges, they learned the process by which they could command and control the Gods using their prayers and stuff, which makes it seem like the Greek Gods are much more susceptible to the influence of humanity. Also that this may be the reason for traits like Ares being way more short tempered and stuff like that that conformes to the beliefs of the Greek people. That's the divergence point, Gods became slaves to Humanity, which is why Wodime wants to keep this status quo.

He really does lmao. Not sure what I thought Odysseus would look like, but it ain't like that.

Actually, if they did decide to make him an Avenger, then I guess it fits

Why an Avenger though? The only time he actually has some sort of grudge is when he murders the shit out of the guys who wanted to overthrow him and his servants who sided with them.

Other than that, Odysseus was usually a pretty chill guy in the myths (in terms of temper, I mean...)

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
BakiHanma18 said:
I really hate to be a bother, but is there any way to stay apprised of the progress of Abigail Williams's profile?
iirc the people working on it also have finals since its the last week of Decemember. Their also waiting for something too i think it was another CRT they had planned, but i never heard much out of it.
Ahh, yeah, finals can be a bitch. Alright, thanks for getting back to meƒæì

So.... Wodime right now is the most powerful pure human in Nasuverse right? I mean, he trashes servants and the only hope to beat him is a Grand Servant.

DMB 1 said:
Why an Avenger though? The only time he actually has some sort of grudge is when he murders the shit out of the guys who wanted to overthrow him and his servants who sided with them.
Other than that, Odysseus was usually a pretty chill guy in the myths (in terms of temper, I mean...)
Because him hunting down and massacreing every one of the suitors is one of his main motivations in the myth. He also didn't just kill the suitors, but any of his staff (servants and maids, etc.) And subjects who got close to them as well. He isn't like most other Avengers who have a burning passion for vengeance. Odysseus is a cold and harsh hatred, where he will calmly do in everyone who wrongs them, without a spark of rage showing

Botchede said:
So.... Wodime right now is the most powerful pure human in Nasuverse right? I mean, he trashes servants and the only hope to beat him is a Grand Servant.
Nameless Saber probably surpasses him, or at the very least, he would win via Speed Blitz

Back