• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

Okay since my post was ignored, can somebody tell me how Samsara Kama/Mara Avaruddha actually works and how it's used? Compared to Heaven's Hole, Mahapralaya, and AAS, it feels sketchy

Maybe because we barely have much on them. Samsara are simply Kama's arrows of love which induce lust in the target. But if the condition of hers as one without a body, Ananga, (more or less her last ascension) is strong, the lost body itself acts as the arrow of love.

Any advice for a dude who just got FGO and wants to prioritize Quick Servants?

(Also anyone know when Okita and Musashi will be available?)

Quick huh... The only free cheap Quick Servants are CAH, Caesar and Sasaki. I recommend CAH for gameplay tbh, and Sasaki for REGEND meme. If going quick, hope you can get an Atalante at least.

For Okita, she will always be there at Guda Guda event (Usually Ferbuary to April for rerun, and April to June for the year's event). Though for Musashi dunno

I have Sasaki, and I leveled him up as quickly as I could.

Someone told me she'll only be available this New Year's event, but I'm not sure if I need to have progressed a certain amount through the story for that

Nah, gacha doens't need for story clear to get her. She is on gacha anyway. Well, maybe you want to stockpile some SQs through story while you still can.

Regend is a solid Crit-Assassin, but he's one of the few servants you basically have to grail to 100 to get full usage out of. Otherwise his low statline combines poorly with the assassin modifier.

Goodluck on those pulling in the next few days. I lend you all my gacha luck until Eresh drops.

Gemmysaur said:
Goodluck on those pulling in the next few days. I lend you all my gacha luck until Eresh drops.
You're a god and a brave man @Gemmy. I will do the same for you when Blonde Tsundere drops

Speaking of Abi btw, does anyone know if and when she'll be getting a profile? English translation are out, and Qliphoth is actually an Anti-World NP, and a lot of her skills do not do what I expected at first glance

Spoiler warning for the effect of Abigail Williams's Noble Phantasm

Note that it should normally be an Anti-World Noble Phantasm due to the ability of the Outer Gods' gate to propagate endlessly and essentially vaporize the entirety of humanity, since humans are incompatible with the bizarre universe of the Outer Gods contained within the gate. However, because the consciousness of Abigail, the Silver Key, is being overwritten and restrained by Sut-Typhon in order to access Qliphoth Rhizome, it is instead designated as an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm with her as the target unit. When used, it forcibly pulls the consciousness of the victim through the dimensional gate in Abigail's forehead, where anything human simply cannot exist in such a horribly foreign space.

As for her personal skills, I though Loss was due to Abigail going insane, but it's actually everyone else. I'm not even sure what I thought Witch Trial was gunna be, but turning her in a communist during McCarthyism wasn't my first guess, I'll say that

Loss of Sanity:

This refers not to her own mind, but the ability of the Outer God Sut-Typhon to shatter the minds, morals, and psyches of all the frail humans who are unfortunate enough to come into contact with her while she is the Silver Key.

Prayer of Faith:

Abigail, still a devout Puritan in the Nasuverse, continues to perform her prayers and appeals to God every day, amidst all that goes on around her.

Witch Trial:

Perhaps the most unfortunate of her personal skills. Almost like a variant of Innocent Monster, Abby will suffer from the jealousy and hate of others around her even if she has not earned it. Likely born of the suspicious and hateful nature of the town of Salem during the Salem Witch Trials, and foisted onto Abigail due to her responsibility in setting those events into motion.

So anyone has some idea who is doing the Saber Astolfo profile?

On that note,any of you guys read the fan-translated Lore because if i read it right,Vulcano Caligorante looks like having some sort of Power Nullification and he has a second Noble Phantasm that allows him to multiply and these clones have Spatial Intagibility like the Hypogriff

Aye, i need some of Hinako/Yu and Sigurd fanarts for my upcoming matches since its really hard uploading pictures from mobile so i need help

Gemmysaur said:
Gemmy you mad lad, I got her. You have all my luck for Lancer waifu, good luck

To celebrate, if nobody else already has plans to, I can draw up an Abi profile within the week, maybe a Hokusai profile as a catalyst too

BakiHanma18 said:
To celebrate, if nobody else already has plans to, I can draw up an Abi profile within the week, maybe a Hokusai profile as a catalyst too
We got a team working on that already. The only issue is that there are gonna some hellish revisions as a consequence

Alright so... I'm into Fate stuff and like the anime and I've finally decided that I wanna read the original visual novel of Fate Stay Night, but I have literally no way of doing so via the actual game, will I ruin it for myself if I just read it without music or voice acting via website, are those essential parts of the story because I know this probably sack religious, but if I just read it like a book, am I ruining the actual story for myself, is the music and voice acting imperative to my experience

I think there are people doing Playthroughs on YouTube. You can go look there, I think.

You're the first person in ages I have seen who doesn't ask "I'm getting into Fate. In which order should I watch it first?"

Yeah, I was already into it, I started with Fate Zero, which I guess was the wrong way to start, I like the animes and stuff, I just felt like it was time to actually read the visual novel, I don't know, I think I'm just tired of people telling that I don't actually know Fate Stay Night without reading the visual novel

It's just hard to start since it's a long commitment and I've always been a distracted reader

Back