• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just w8 for Rasputin.

And YES 18ML DL, I hope there's free 4* ticket. Want to get Salter or Lancer Arturia alter. But just looking at salter mats, I wont have enough materials to ascend her, so I might get Lancer Arturia.

Monarch Laciel said:
Don't mind me, just despairing over lost login streak over on NA
Yeah, but you guys were givin some compensation

Compensation Details:

- Total Saint Quartz x34 ÒÇÇ

Scheduled maintenance compensation x4 ÒÇÇ

Extended maintenance compensation x20 ÒÇÇ

Apology for length of the extension x10

- Total Golden Fruit x30 ÒÇÇ

And 10 tix as well.

John985 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Don't mind me, just despairing over lost login streak over on NA
Yeah, but you guys were givin some compensation
Compensation Details:

- Total Saint Quartz x34 ÒÇÇ

Scheduled maintenance compensation x4 ÒÇÇ

- Total Golden Fruit x30 ÒÇÇ

And 10 tix as well.
Actually haven't got those 10 tickets.

John985 said:
Well just w8 for Rasputin.

And YES 18ML DL, I hope there's free 4* ticket. Want to get Salter or Lancer Arturia alter. But just looking at salter mats, I wont have enough materials to ascend her, so I might get Lancer Arturia.
Free sr and skadi rate-up are confirmed.

LoL NA get 34 sq because of maintenance meanwhile JP got 90 sq and 10 ticket free without 24 hours maintenance XD

Anyway i gonna roll for akadi, so i can do 2 skadi and Dantes farm.

I rechecked Babylonia Chapter. And I realized this: Apparently the giant Tiamat that was heading to Uruk (Pre-Dragonoid) has a Spirit Origin on the level of a Servant with Divinity (stated so when she transformed to her Dragonoid form), but her Dragonoid form has her Spirit Origin transformed to a state of a true deity.

So... This maybe CRT worthy of getting her 2 Keys, one for Pre-Dragonoid, and another for her already existing Dragonoid Key

That cosmology discussion thread i was talking about earlier.. look for it somewhere along the days of Friday (late chicago time), or on the days of Saturday, and sunday. i will have time on one of those days to do it

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If there's no big or effective difference in power, not sure about that.
Well, the Pre-Dragonoid form got her horn broken off by Quetz's NP, can get burned by Ishtar's attack, one that also blew Uruk's foundations off, gets harmed by the law of the Underworld (laid by the World itself)

While her Dragonoid form shrugged said law off.

It should be a big diff between a "Servant with Divinity" and "An actual Deity" too.

Mori page already published, thus make the GudaGuda Nobu saga cast complete

So the only left are the LB servants and Summer Servants (dunno for Bradamante tho)

Does anyone know where this comes from??

Noble Phantasms: Noble Phantasms follow the same general principal in terms of their ranks, but they are more of a rough concept to show comparative strength rather than specific numerical values. + modifiers still temporarily double their power for a moment.[10] They are on a higher scale than regular attacks, with a Noble Phantasm of C Rank being the equivalent of an A+ or A Rank regular attack. A++ and EX Rank Noble Phantasms are said to be a Mystery on the level of Divine Spirits. In the case of armaments being used as physical weapons without being activated as true Noble Phantasms, their attacks are based only upon the Strength of their wielder.[11] There are Noble Phantasms that can be quantified directly by numbers when referring to their abilities, but there are also those with conceptual effects that fall into a special category.[12]

The bolded part i cannot find any source for, and it doens't appear to be cited. I checked Fate/Apoc Volume 1 as well and couldn't find it.. the site i use to find material book infromation didn't have anything either..

It's in FSN Fate Route when Saber talks about Herc's God Hand. A+ Rank is bunk, it's C Rank NP = A Rank attack. Can't get the exact cite right now, will look for it later.

RegisNex1232 said:
It's in FSN Fate Route when Saber talks about Herc's God Hand. A+ Rank is bunk, it's C Rank NP = A Rank attack. Can't get the exact cite right now, will look for it later.
Thank you!! this actually helps me narrow it down

Found it. FATE - Day 5 - 11

Fallacies has a different, clarifying translation since Mirror Moon missed some stuff.

ÒÇîWait- wait a second ... ! ÒÇÇUm, don't the benchmarks for the quantification of Strength and Noble Phantasms differ? ÒÇÇRegardless of its inferiority of Rank, your Noble Phantasm should be a potent weapon, no? ÒÇÇThat being the case, if you were to express its performance in terms of Strength, wouldn't you be able to attain the equivalent of a Rank of A?ÒÇì

ÒÇîIndeed. ÒÇÇNoble Phantasms and conventional attacks are not directly comparable. ÒÇÇA Noble Phantasm of a Rank of C would if expressed as a conventional capability approximate to an A, if not an A+. ÒÇÇ... however, the 『Law』 that protects Berserker is an existence extraneous to the Laws of Physics.

ÒÇîIt is a Concept that would effect nullification even if confronted with a Noble Phantasm capable of destroying the World, so long as the existence in question falls short of a Rank of A.

ÒÇÇBerserker ... ÒÇÇHerakles is a Heroic Spirit that bears the disposition of Divinity. ÒÇÇHeroic Spirits that carry the blood of the Gods are excepting the action of Mysteries of comparable standing wholly beyond interference.ÒÇì

A+ Normal Attack isn't exactly confirmed to be equivalent to a C Rank NP, it's essentially A Rank NA = C Rank NP, with a potential to get up to A+ Rank NA.

I do, however, have an alternate way to scale rank of NP straight to a character's power.

Saver's basic attacks, with his martial art of course, are equivalent to Xuanzang's Wu Xin Shan. Granted, Saver is not a normal servant, and if we feel like his strength rating of A does not reflect his power then it breaks down.

I don't know why you'd go for the one guy who has only one appearance compared to Saber, Rin and Sherou discussing Herc's God Hand and how it works. One is clearly better suited for actual rating and scaling then the other.

I'm just raising the point, so that the scaling is consistent, I'm not saying we should go with it necessarily. If people have issue with it, then we wont use it. I just wanted to provide a second reference

There also aren't that many examples of the physical power of people being directly compared to an NP, so our options are limited

Saber varies in power tho, especially with who her master is, and this is one of the most open and shut cases of her literally using his hand as an NP. If you want to compare raw rankings, then Saver in relation to Caster's NP ie solid. If you wanna compare it in relation to hard feats, then I suppose Saber surpasses him in that regard. I'm not sure how level of exposure has anything to do with comparing rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back