• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah that Imaginary world should count as well. Not Imaginary Number Space of the Mooncell, but the one that Goetia mentions. unless there the samething???

anyone have that scan where Roman (or someone) talks about the 3 steps to the age of gods. Like the age of gods at its peak, and the declination of it, and its end??? its somewhere in F/Go but i can't remember where

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
anyone have that scan where Roman (or someone) talks about the 3 steps to the age of gods. Like the age of gods at its peak, and the declination of it, and its end??? its somewhere in F/Go but i can't remember where
I think it's somewhere during the Babylonia Arc?

It's about humans relying less and less on Gods, resulting in their Authority weakening.

Gil started to lead people away from Gods

While after Solomon's death, not much people care about Gods anymore.

Going through Babylonia. I found that Ishtar also blows a hole through the city of kutha or whatever it's spelled as to get to the underworld and she did it using with an incantation lastkung only a few seconds

I hate to say it, but should we move forward with the BB avatar revisions? I know yall waited for almost a month for me but has Hun even been on this wiki?

Can we like, move through with that or is that downgrade from 2-A for most people just gonna hang in limbo for eternity?

Also, I hate to bring it up, but who wants to talk about the possibly genuine reality-fiction difference between BB and the Universe of Record? That there could mean possibly Low 1-C moon cell. Dimensions don't mean shit anymore either, so ironically that means the other beings being described as higher dimensional doesn't make that an outlier anymore.

Being described as higher Dimensional is different that simply stating you are, but I honestly was going to bring that up in the cosmology thing

The BB you fight at the end tells you to look down. She's literally looking down over the imaginary number space a

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I'm actually genuinely traumatizatized from those threads......
Would have been 70-80% less pressured by it had a certain Yellow-named guy not join in. (Wait. Last time I saw him, it was green! How is it yellow now?)

But really, when we talk normal Servants, I don't see anybody other than us here. But when we talk the God Tiers, unfamiliar faces pop up.

• "BB :: Visitors confirmed. Present — we have no plans for guests. Past — no visitors have come. Future — we see no necessity for visitors. Warning to visitor 002. Please expend with your humanity immediately. If you fail to heed this warning — [static] Welcome to the Moon Cell Core Zone. I've been waiting for you, senpai. Please, look down beneath you. You'll see the lovely scenery of our campus spread out before you. Today's flight conditions are perfect for a bombing. This aircraft is turning towards its final destination. Our departure time is yesterday. Our estimated arrival time is the year 3000 CE. It may be only a moment, so please, take advantage the benevolence of your god, myself, and offer your useless prayers. Of course it should go without saying — your prayers will never reach me. [static] Repeating the last message. Visitors confirmed. Present — we have no plans —" [1]
The chapter just before that has Karna and Jinako and Rani and Rin saying good bye to each other.

that BB (which isn't even the BB that successfully merged with the Mooncell) was actually very litterally staring down over everything.

I only have a few more scans left to get for the cosmoloyg discussion thread before kicking it off, but i have work early in the morning and im caught in the middle of an artic blast (almost blizzard) so i'll have to wake up extra early so i'll have to get the last ones tomorrow...

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Diinou HotHead said:
"Today's flight conditions are perfect for a bombing"
Sorry for bringing it up. But why am I feeling something terrorist-ly here?
just a friendly reminder that one of the good guys in this game is a full blow terrorist.
Nyeh. She didn't even use the flight condition for bombing a certain building, using the plane itself as the bomb.

Also, I hate to bring it up, but who wants to talk about the possibly genuine reality-fiction difference between BB and the Universe of Record? That there could mean possibly Low 1-C moon cell. Dimensions don't mean shit anymore either, so ironically that means the other beings being described as higher dimensional doesn't make that an outlier anymore.
I can on message walls or DM me in Discord. For some reasons, i think we better sort this out first on our own before bringing it in to general forums

So....Gin/Shiro just published Okita few days ago

What do you guys think? Is there any adjusment needed? Mine is labelling her other two skills as "the effect of this skill are remain unknown"

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So....Gin/Shiro just published Okita few days ago
What do you guys think? Is there any adjusment needed? Mine is labelling her other two skills as "the effect of this skill are remain unknown"
Just to make sure peoples see this

I just realized since Fate/GO Absoulte demonic whatever is on Crunchyroll now. babylon is a singularity, but there is a day night cycle, and Gilgamesh in the first 6 minutes is staring at the stars in the night sky. This is good for judging singularity sizes isn't it?

Doesn't really work like that.

Singularities are just distortions in history created by the Holy Grail. Excluding cases like Camelot, the rest of the world still exists in a singularity, it's just not the geographical location being disrupted.

Monarch Laciel said:
Doesn't really work like that.
Singularities are just distortions in history created by the Holy Grail. Excluding cases like Camelot, the rest of the world still exists in a singularity, it's just not the geographical location being disrupted.
whats yoru take when a character claims they can "Crush an entire singularity?"

Wasn't it just another usage of Lotan's Authority?

In that case, it should be fine.

(How are we gonna treat the Swimsuit Melt though? Make another Key for her, or another profile?)

I mean, I'm working on finding her matches and almost no one has enough knowledge to contest what is on the profile
Nononono, not that but rather adjusment on her profile i mean

@Diinou

I believe another profile, because we have Archuria page iirc

Diinou HotHead said:
Wasn't it just another usage of Lotan's Authority?
In that case, it should be fine.

(How are we gonna treat the Swimsuit Melt though? Make another Key for her, or another profile?)
Tbh not that much different between OG and summer. So... idk kek

Makkurona said:
Now Beasts and god tiers become jokes and jobbers again... sigh
Why?

Also only Ryoma and Mori left and we can move on to the two Lostbelt (LB1 and LB2 i think)

Also i gonna requesting an render for Okitan, Nagao, and Mao (btw Mao 3rd ascension are better one)

EDIT: Nvm Ryoma already published so its only Mori left

I don't know, pffft. Maybe because when compared to these new 3 to 2-A characters, they suddenly become underwhelming and looks like small times even

Goetia was beaten by normal Servants. Tiamat too, down to earth even, while Ishtar became a cosmic chaos god in Servantverse

Kiara even worse, beaten by even fewer Servants.

Kama/Mara suddenly became a jobber compared to Altjuna and Maobu. She looks like a bitch even

BB constantly gets outplayed everytime she is the villain

Melt always gets nerfed hard everytime she appears and pushed down in abilities and skills

For some reason, this makes me bitter. It's like Darkseid or Galactus situation again, where they seem like "oh shit menacing villain" then become a jobber so everybody else looks good.

Goetia's actually severely weakened when beaten up by you (Stripped off almost the entire of his powers after Solomon returned the Rings)

Tiamat at the point is reduced to a Servant-level threat.

Beast III/R is nerfed by the outplayed girl, BB, to the point she could be beaten up like that.

So yeah, in a debate with other people who didn't know the full context, you can go total "I know this better than you" mode, because if we look at the scalings, half the new people are quite weaker than the older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back