• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supes got his AP upgraded, I think it's infinitely above baseline if I recall.

Conveniently just what I was thinking about discussing. I remember UpgradeMan has scans of additional things about Timelines in the Mooncell.

of you don't want fate to be 2-A fodder then just downgrade them back to High 3-A likely low 2-C. I could make it happen ƒæÇ

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
What about them???
Long story short, some of us made nasuverse match against 2-A supes. Result, Supes got stomped in all matches, even Melt and Kingprotea ffs...

of you don't want fate to be 2-A fodder then just downgrade them back to High 3-A likely low 2-C. I could make it happen ƒæÇ
I would argue for that for lower tiers like Melt and Kingprotea and with 2-A haxes

Neh... Downgrading to not make them fodder is juuuust too "wanker" for my taste

Makkurona said:
I would argue for that for lower tiers like Melt and Kingprotea and with 2-A haxes
In the first place none of us wanted the FGO 2-A to be 2-A lol

Til we found the Mats where FGO Kiara is a composite Kiara, including CCC

Then the scaling begins

Diinou HotHead said:
I remember UpgradeMan has scans of additional things about Timelines in the Mooncell.
What about this part???
In that Thread, during the 2-A Fiasco, when Iapitus attempts to compromise by giving uncertain 2-As a "possibly" in the rating, but it ended up horribly derailed.

I remember you posting scans about those there.

why don't we talk about them layers, textures, and 6D haxes and resistance ƒæÇ
I still confused about layers, especially after LB2. Ragnarok supposed to only affect Scandinavia only, but in LB2 it spreads to the entire world. I am confused

I'm pretty sure everyone here would agree with the speed upgrade. The problem is that no one is a staff member and we can't do anything without them. Maybe Monarch gives some input.

Earlier than expected! I thought Narita might finish three volumes from other light novels first before starting on SF.

OtherSideofSky plans to finish translating Volume 5 by New Years, so that should give us enough time to speculate and compare to leaks.

would anyone care if i opened up a "Cosmology" dissucsion thread??? it isn't for any downgrade or upgrade. Just a discussion thread in the general disucussion of the forums. i found a quiet a bit of interesting scans and stuff. its simply for discussing the cosmology and debate our disagreements, and agreements.. who knows where it will lead..

Since you know. no one is working on a cosmology blog anyways...

Have it be done.

I have heard of an ongoing Cosmology about the word "World" blog ever since the Tiamat Chaos, and remember it brought up in the High 3-A/Low 2-C Thread.

But up until today, no more was heard from it.

Probably because the 2-A stuff...

But the cosmology is unique and should be looked at .. at least an attempt at it lol

Didn't you say at the Low 2-C Thread that it doesn't matter with the currently 2-A people's AP? That's how it let the Low 2-C Thread pass, and the Tier 2 restriction lifted for us.

Well, I'd love to take a read at all of those too. But I'll let you take your time at putting them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back