• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
Diinou HotHead said:
But then, BB literally gave a world with no time nor distance the very thing it lacked. So I'm not sure if we can just think it like that.
Still sounds like type 3 to me.
Like I said, "not sure"

I'm starting to think it's not about the concepts itself that separate the types. I'm thinking it's about "how far the concept reaches"

Take the concept of "humanity" as example:

Type 4: After deleting the concept of humanity, nothing in that level of reality knows what "humanity" is

Type 3: After deleting the concept of humanity, no humanity exist

Type 2: On a level of reality, there are no humanity. Yet there exists a concept of humanity for the manipulator to manipulate

Type 1: Like type 2, but Outerversal

Saw that, now i'm already ascending to thr higher existence of happiness

However there need more adjusment on her profile and she good:

-From Iap question "is she counted as dead apotles?"

-Her key as Hinako Akuta

-Expanding her intelligent section

Talking about Dead Apostles.

Should they have resistance to Infomation Analysis?

Gilgamesh can't see Jester's nature, only knowing he's not human.

Well since we have a decent feats from Sheba in Salem chapter and with her mats translated, her profile can be created for any moment and pls don't take forever. As for Nezha dammit then lel

Hmmm, alright then, as for her intelligent expand....any idea?

Lancer Arturia Alter. I rather choose story locked servant that I dont have, because you cant get them in a normal banner.

Well the only story servant that I dont have are Salter and Tristan.

Normaly I should have choose Berserkerlot, because I just got Skadi. But you need Kaleido, and I dont have one!!

So pretty much servants from F/Z and F/A are done, dunno for F/SF since i believe we have only Alcides, Zealot, and BerserJack. F/E already done by Iap so pretty much the only left are the Grand Order who.still in half way finished lel

Zealot's version of Cyber Phantasy actually differs in the LN and comic; in the LN she straight up touches people, while in the manga she uses the same demon arm of Delusional Heartbeat to touch heads from a longer range. Her Delusional Poison is actually weaker than the original; it only applies to her blood because she doesn't want to accidently kill innocents or comrades, but it makes her immune to poisons (shrugged off the powerful paralysis poison in Saber's arrow). Oral tradition says that the original user of Raving Shadow Flash (there is an inconsistency in the page that calls it "Raging Shadow Flash" once) can make their hair as fine as a spider's thread and lop heads kilometers away, but Zealot only displayed the ability to use her hair as long sharp tentacles.

Also, someone should calc this feat, as it can potentially upgrade servants to MHS+.

A cyborg exorcist had rubble thrown at him at supersonic speeds, and he used Black Keys to slice and dice the rubble to literal dust. The rubble included multiple chunks of concrete that are at least a meter across. It is noted that a nearby mage was able to follow the exorcist's movement with his eyes but won't be able to replicate it.

The exorcist admits that he is far below the level of servants and Burial Agency exorcists.

From Rubble to Dust
Manga depictio
The voice in the hole stopped. The next instant, countless bits of rubble launched from the hole in the wall.

If you told someone that an oversized cannon had been loaded with debris and fired, they would have believed you. In fact, they would have had difficulty believing anything else.

Hansa took several things that looked like sword hilts from his pocket, and tucked them between the fingers of both his hands. A moment later, silvery blades materialized on the hilts, and gave Hansa's hands silhouettes like giant claws.

Black Keys — Hilts that manifest blades when magical energy is passed through them. One of an executor's essential armaments.

Without taking a breath, Hansa kicked off the floor, and met the rubble head-on. The priest's arms swayed like heat haze. A moment later, the rubble buckshot, which had included chunks of concrete a meter across, turned to mist and blew through his body.

To be more precise, it only appeared to blow through him. The rubble in front of Hansa was being had been smashed to dust piece by piece, and scattered through the lobby. What speed, what swordsmanship, must he have had to accomplish such a feat?

The chief just barely managed to follow the movements with his eyes, but if asked if he could have kept up with them, the answer would be no.

"No wonder you kept your cool when we had you surrounded," the chief muttered.

"Who knows?" Hansa answered without turning. "Your Noble Phantasms don't work on Dead Apostles, but they would on me. It all comes down to 'compatibility.' If specs decided everything, the Holy Grail War would be a scramble to summon Berserker."

Hansa was about to stave off the umpteenth volley of rubble, when he glimpsed a fabric he recognized through a gap in the airborne debris. The instant he realized it was the suit Jester had been wearing, Hansa disposed of the largest of the rubble and crossed his Black Key "claws" in front of his heart, taking his chances with the rest.

Jester's knifehand thrust into that very spot with the force of a pile bunker.

Jester leapt again, trying to follow up his attack on Hansa, who had been flung backwards by the force of the impact. Hansa, on the other hand, attempted a counterattack of his own. Black Key blades and Dead Apostle claws clashed. As knifehand met blade, unbelievable metallic clangs and the smell of burning flesh began to fill the room.
A new short preview of Heaven's Feel III.

The latest episode of F/GO - ADF:B had three cannons shoot a treasure of Gilgamesh, which created an explosion and crater.

Nice. You should probably specify that the Demonic Beasts he summons are relative in power to a servant, or can at least contend with them. Also, doesn't the mud he controls bypass durability?

So anyone want to make Sheba and Hokusai page? Iap OCD f***ed him up so he's useless can't much help. Gin/Shiro already focusing on remain of LB servants and Summer Servants (possibly Bradamante too but idk) so i don't want him take another project, there is Weekly who promised to make Sheba profile long ago but until now its remain unknown, i already inform him about the translated mats but he's not responding which i need to wait

In short: pls end my suffering, suffering waiting Hinako already painful but waiting that two are more painful

Well, pretty much my suffering almost end here since Weekly gonna make Sheba page ASAP, could care less for Nezha and Hokusai tho so i'm free! *jumping to the volcano*

Anyway do we have all of translated mats for summer 2017 servants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back