• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

Makkurona said:
Geez, it feels like Nasu is wanking his verse recently. No justice for characters tor the previous works
Honestly Nasu literally had a talk with the fate strange fake Author and told him to make all characters in pit pretty OP and I don't blame him.

I really think it was about for a change and show people other new and cool OP characters.

Because in his past work everything always boiled down to Gilgamesh and honestly it was getting quite boring.

Hell yeah 720 no scop kick let's gooooo

Some random fool is saying animation and art looks meh....

Watching episode 1 of absolute demonic front babylonia
Screenshot 20191005 130541 com.google.android.youtube
OH yeah my Boi grab on to that waist...

As long as they kinda make Gudao out to be a support who actually contributes to the fights with mystic code strengthening and shit, and he isn't just standing back and yelling out commands while letting the others fight, I'm good

That's Sword Camelot, that null teleportation. It was said in Fox Tail chapter 40 on the run.

Then should we add it to his profile? He already has Power Null from Excalibur Galatine hitting people (but that looks like Game Mechanic)

I mean, BB seems to prefer having Robin help her, or just teleport away.

She later said she don't wanna godstompz people with Ten Crowns after all.

Could someone more familiar with CCC explain to me how the Moon Cell's rationale for sealing Gilgamesh ("the winner would have been decided from the beginning") is supposed to square with the fact that Karna, someone repeatedly cast as his near-equal, was allowed to participate in the HGW? Did anything ever clear that up?

He's "rehabilitated" over the course of the game, though, right? As a consequence, his parameters as of Extella are equal to his parameters with Tokiomi as a master (B/B/B/A/A/EX). Yet in Extella, Iskandar says that Karna is "just as strong as our Goldie", and Karna assesses his odds against Gilgamesh as 50/50...

Extella Gil isn't CCC Gil iirc.

Extella Gil was dying due to the influence of the Dark Side of the Moon, which CCC Gil shrugged off like nothing.

Narratively, he's the Gil from CCC, but point taken if what you mean is just that it's not the same interpretation of the character. I'd need to look into it more closely to be sure if I agree with the point, but point taken.

Another possible explanation that occurred to me between responses is that maybe a full-power Karna IS Gilgamesh's near-equal, but is also a non-issue because of ridiculous mana inefficiency that would kill an ordinary master in seconds if he didn't hold back. Full-power Karna is a problem that, in the context of the Moon Cell Holy Grail War, either won't come up or will immediately take care of itself. But in the context of Extella, that limitation is absent, because he doesn't have a master—he's summoned by SE.RA.PH itself. As a result, you get a Karna that is comparable to Gilgamesh in actual practice—which under the different circumstances is not a problem, but exactly what the Moon Cell would want.

In the simplest of terms, Karna was peerless but Hinako... wasn't, he was blocked off from most of his potential, and unlike Karna who is more overpowering and relies on a lot of Mana, Gilgamesh just has an answer to nearly every situation, making circumventing him a way more horrible hell, and the quality of his master is meaningless because his own massive intellect and the Mana efficiency of his GoB means his potential never wavers.

He's also in a much better mood, meaning he's gonna be less of a prideful prick. The less prideful, the more exponentially dangerous Gil gets.

Yeah. I didn't bring up Jinako, because I can't recall whether the Moon Cell plays a "hands-on" role in determining which servants are pairable with which masters, and if she were the only problem, he'd still be a spanner in the works as long as it was possible for him to be summoned by someone else. That's why I think that the more important point you're getting at, and which clicked for me just a little before you responded, is that Karna would be blocked off from most of his potential by almost any master he contracted with.

>Mooncell have earth mother Goddess authority and literaly have any God authority

>Inferior than A single sun God authority

Seriously CCC is kinda dumb

Moon Cell doesn't have Earth Goddess Authority. It stores datas of Earth Mother Goddesses but it doesn't have the same authority. Moon Cell is attributed to the Moon, and only that.

BB does have it but that won't mean: BB has Earth Mother Goddess authority=> Moon Cell has Earth Mother Goddess Authority

And if anything, BB also has Moon attribute because her origin is from the Moon

Tbh this is simple concept in astrology or smtg iirc

It would be a different matter if the enemy has sky or universe attribute like Kama or Arjuna Alter, which clearly capable of destroying his armor, though still with some difficulty

Aoko does give that special service to boost the abilities of Servants based on the bond between master and Servant or something, but I don't remember it being a wide spread thing and felt more like game mechanics with some lore to sound more legit.

And more or less. Karna is powerful, but unless the Master is a good like Leo or Manaka Saijyou, he's in a constant state of holding back. His armor eats Mana like a freaking black hole so anything else he does is a gut punch to his master. He can't even use Mana Burst Flames for more than seconds or his master is gonna die from the Succ. Gil is just as powerful, way more versatile and costs literally no Mana. To make things worst, he has too much intellect and insight. Karna has discerning eyes, but he'll follow his master for better or worst.

Makkurona said:
BB can't modify K&K because Divine Construct. Even those are off limits for BB cha
Was it mentioned in the game though?

K&K wasn't even in CCC (Except for the skill name)

It was destroyed before Jinako was sent to the Far Side, leaving Karna even more weakened than he already is.

It was either Karna gave it to Jinako or Karna still had it in CCC. Could also be that Karna can't manifest it all the time because Jinako herself

Back