• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

Why is it that Medea lily justification for summoning is only for cake? She summon a Demon Pillar on her Interlude.

Yeah, I know. But she can still summon demon pilar, as part of the ingredient for the cake she's making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GgIDJqpS8w

After seeing Ishtar's animation update I went back to her NP revision and realised one thing

Can't her speed just be Innaccessible or Immesurable like Dantes's NP since her Arrow just flat out travelled through time ?

Fist she teleported to Venus, but when she fires the arrow it simply travels that fast. It's not her actual speed, it's more or less her bow doing it

I remember that people would call dibs on creating profiles of Servants whenever they came out. Does anyone have the list of characters whose profiles are currently being worked on?

Isn't it a bit weird that MHX has the power to destroy stars thanks to her sword ? I mean, that's in the sword's description

"Galactic Meteor Sword: C" "A power given to Saber that can destroy even stars. Also known as the sword that absolutely kills Sabers. Its attack is super effective against Sabers, so would it be an exaggeration to say that she is the greatest Saber of all?"

Then you have the whole crazy stuff with MHXX and her hopping around the Milky Way

Idk if there is still a formal list but we are just in general communication about it. I know Weekly currently has dibs in Ganesha. Qliphoth had Tell. I and Ever are gonna make Gareth and MHXX whenever we get around to it lol. We had dibs on Saber Jason but we already made that. We also have dibs on Summer Ishtar (I have the research done), Abigail (waiting for Salem), Cheng Gong (Ever is looking into it iirc), Violet (research is done), and Last Encore Rin/Rani (research is done and I have a draft but we are waiting for after we do some Fate/Extra revisions).

We haven't talked about it much but we also have general plans to make some of the profiles for the masters in Fate Extra at some point. Many of them are ******* broken

Yes. Twice is particularly powerful in Last Encore, where he has control of Chakravartin. Saver just kinda left him his NP and ****** off. Technically speaking, it wasn't Saver who was going to end the multiverse, it was Twice using his NP.

Julian has some of his own crazy stuff

Li Shuwen's master actually was granted BB's staff of Rulership in Foxtail, and basically stopped Kazuradrop from using any of her ability she got from BB or authority in general because he just undid it instantly. When he gets brought in, he will probably be one of the strongest Wall or Athlete level characters out there.

He also has a pretty powerful version from last Encore. His Dead Face form functions as the "mind" of Berserker Li Shuwen, and they are arguably the same force or being.

Ah, you have found the staff of rulership as well. Nice. The link is broken now tho, I'm just guessing what part you were linking based on the context

Oh yeah I remember Gawain parrying a Vasavi Shakti lol (yes Karna was kind of weak but still) Leo was really one hell of a master probably the best of all does he have a profile?

@Iapitus https://********.org/chapter/335921/2

I wanted to point out the staff powers and actually how strong it is even just a knock off of it

AshenCrow777 said:
Oh yeah I remember Gawain parrying a Vasavi Shakti lol (yes Karna was kind of weak but still) Leo was really one hell of a master probably the best of all does he have a profile?
Leo is probably the strongest in base, and he definitely needs a profile. However, in their stronger versions I would say that Twice and Julius are stronger.

I would need someone who is knowledgable on the OG game to fill in any feats. I doubt they would be better than his feats in Last Encore, but it would be good to know his abilities displayed exclusively there

Kind of yeah. Not sure how BB can make Ten Crowns to be both physical and conceptual only as a skill. Also not sure on what kind of item it is, is it divine, man made or else.

I think the staff was her conduit of her authority in general, since Kazuradrop can still use the abilities of ten crowns without the staff. Julius also uses abilities that are not specifically tied to 10 Crowns

I call dibs on Richard Lionheart and yeah some can help me if they want too this guy is basically male Arthur with a mix of Nero and a dash of Atilla.

Dude pulled a Berserker Lancelot on gilgamesh and... You know what just read the old damn thing all I can say is that Gil approves of of Richard being with enkidu (friends) but since he's jealous hes going to kill him super brutally cuz Enki likes Richard too so Gil can't have that lol

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I would say he is more like a combo of Iskandar, Artoria, and Lancelot
Them too but the comparison with Atilla was mostly how his Excalibur like Atilla rainbow as in every thing can become Excalibur and in the novel I read Gil use his gate of Babylon, but max output and takes him seriously (Gil was resting him) Richard pulled a Berserker Lancelot but he kept the weapon to use it against Gil, and that weapon was already an incredible blade Richard special skills applied Excalibur on it too boost it further.

LOL and the guy literally asked Gil if he could keep some of his sweet swords and spears, because he appreciated the craftsmanship of every single one of them he want totaly fanboys on Gils treasuries, (like Ruby's obsession with weapons( or abridged Shirou that keeps screaming "I WANT THAT" HAHA.

And yeah I can see the Iskandar comparisons but the reason I said Nero is more because Nero likes to boost about herself in a different way than Iskandar and why Male Arthur and not Artoria?

Because Richard personality is much more warmer than Artorias slightly more cold cold or rather strict attitude.

Richard was made to reflect more of Male Arthur's personality but slightly more funny and Childish (not too much, ), its the reason why they used Ayaka in this Fate (plus she acts like rin but far more understanding), and yeah Lancelot for obvious reasons hell he even makes a comment about having the same skill than Lancelot (can't die without a weapon) dude use a freaking Branch against Enkidu lmao.

Other than that he is insanely fast and I mean really fast depending how things go he might be Achilles fast. Plus he can spam Excali blast (really powerful Gil gave all his attention to him when he realize it was getting stronger and pushing him back even more), and he can fired them off faster than Sieg consecutively the guy was comboing Gil in the air.

As long as Gilgamesh pulls out more stuff than simply swords out of GoB, I am a happy dude. I just like magical device and artifacts mackfuckery, so I am.alwaya happy for an excuse to make Gil pull something new out of his as- portals.

Talented in Every Field (Rank A): From his stories of displaying talent in multiple fields, like martial arts, fine arts, and sexual affairs. He can do anything he practiced when he was alive at B Rank or higher, and learns faster than normal for matter he only just got started.

What an absolute CHAD PLEASE FGO GIVE ME. I'm going to whale the TRUE Lion King.

Also he as EX agility the longer he fights the faster he gets and I mean insanely fast.

False Archer becomes offended by Saber's presence and fires a volley of swords from Gate of Babylon at him, but he effortlessly bats them away with his own sword. Saber is amazed by the many high quality swords and asks False Archer if he can borrow a few. Even more offended, False Archer fires more swords, but Saber either bats them away or dodges them. Saber then offers to purchase a few swords, which makes False Archer even angrier. Saber then gets close and almost manages to strike False Archer, who blocks it. False Archer notices him seemingly using Magecraft to increase his agility, but he claims it came from one of his followers.

False Archer notices Saber dodging his swords like he had prior experience and expresses curiosity on how he has it. Saber explains that he sparred with False Lancer earlier, who fights in a similar way, and they became allies. In response, False Archer unleashes more swords and says Saber must pass his trial to see if he is worthy of being his best friend's ally. After hearing "trial", Saber asks if he is a Ruler, but False Archer points out a Ruler is an impartial judge while he is not. Saber then points out False Rider is on the loose infecting people with disease and asks if they can become allies to stop it. False Archer refuses and says he can deal with False Rider on his own. He fires a huge barrage of swords, so Saber dodges and parries them, then fires a blast from his Excalibur to knock several away. Saber boasts that False Archer outclasses him in many ways, but he's more than a match when it comes to speed.

Continuing to dodge swords, Saber manages to get close to False Archer and slash at him, but he jumps back in time. Saber fires a blast from Excalibur, but False Archer blocks it with several shields. False Archer mocks Saber because his Excalibur is just a replica of the real deal. To False Archer's fury, Saber steals one of the swords that he had fired and uses it to fire an Excalibur blast. False Archer blocks the blast with his shields again, but due to the higher quality sword, the blast is more powerful, so the impact knocks him into the air to his fury. Saber then blasts him again and again, sending him higher and higher into the sky.

The guy as B strength B endurance EX (B, A++) Agility B mana C Luck (aww) and A N.P

Uhhh EX Agility is kind of impossible to reach and it can be arbituary. As we have known no Servants can reach light speed physically without an ability that can make them survive light speed or else they will burn up. Achilles with Dromeus Kretes makes him literally faster than any Servant, not counting other speed hax like Enfer or Shukuchi. But will not still be AGI EX. It's debatable tbh.

Makkurona said:
Uhhh EX Agility is kind of impossible to reach and it can be arbituary. As we have known no Servants can reach light speed physically without an ability that can make them survive light speed or else they will burn up. Achilles with Dromeus Kretes makes him literally faster than any Servant, not counting other speed hax like Enfer or Shukuchi. But will not still be AGI EX. It's debatable tbh.
It's in is officially states and that's how is abilities works blame the author.

Back