• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

I for one would rather a Prototype collab with Proto Gilgamesh as 4* (Perseus as 5* just to piss Gil off again).

I mean, the Utnapishtim NP is mighty stronk but requires like 7 days charge, which could give him 7 NP charge turns like Chacha's. He's got an NP that makes it so he absolutely survive, which he used against Proto Herk who has the NP ensures that he not lose, could be a 5-turn 1-use guts skill. Then there's Bab-Ilu which is Gate of Babylon, but with a cooler name and an attack buff maybe.

Lastly, the flood is a moderate aoe Buster NP with damage per turn and random debuffs per turn afterwards. Would work well if he has a QAABB deck.

As for regular Gil, animation update to fix his outdated clunky animation and big head.

On Old profile it said.

(Even when he was still a human, he easily overpowered Tamamo Vitch and fought against Mordred and Red Hare though he was ultimately defeated)

He only lost because he died of old age, I think he was already 100+ in LB3.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You would dare implying that a big head doesn't ironically suit Gilgamesh? Heresy. </div>
Nayyyyy Big, Golden (with gleams) armor is the true and proper attire for the King of Heroes.

Anyone want to make a matches for cool down after that shitty Altjuna vs Gil happen? Mine is new Sche match since she need more attention

Gemmysaur said:
I for one would rather a Prototype collab with Proto Gilgamesh as 4* (Perseus as 5* just to piss Gil off again).
I mean, the Utnapishtim NP is mighty stronk but requires like 7 days charge, which could give him 7 NP charge turns like Chacha's. He's got an NP that makes it so he absolutely survive, which he used against Proto Herk who has the NP ensures that he not lose, could be a 5-turn 1-use guts skill. Then there's Bab-Ilu which is Gate of Babylon, but with a cooler name and an attack buff maybe.

Lastly, the flood is a moderate aoe Buster NP with damage per turn and random debuffs per turn afterwards. Would work well if he has a QAABB deck.

As for regular Gil, animation update to fix his outdated clunky animation and big head.
Proto Gil ? Hell yeah !

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Moon Cell didn't erase her, the same way as Karna's armor. But she never encountered BB, she isn't connected to any of the tier 2 characters and she is only "possibly" this tier. She is a huge pile of speculations.
Actually Blonde Vampire is in CCC but as a secret boss character, so is Shiki, but Blonde Vampire has a guidebook entry, and shes pretty OP. BB needs prep time to counter her passive skills

She gets power from the Earth, the Moon reduces all her opponents to 1/6th of their strength, + her parameters will always be 1 rank higher than her oppenent.

How much SQ you spent for NP 4? I have spent 350 SQ and don't get her

I don't know should i save for summer or not

Was planning on rolling for Swimsuit Artoria (because ******* hell I only have 3 star archers) but then I found she wasn't on the list of increased chances.

She replaces Tamashark later as the primary gacha bait.

That said, I'm just waiting for the 22nd to have the best chances for Kiyolancer.

I'm not really hugely holding out for anything seeing as apparently there's a free 4 star coming up where I can get Gorgon or Medusa Lily, but seeing I'm doing just fine with what I have now I don't really feel the need to use the gacha so I'm kinda just slowly building up quartz

Iirc, Ana is nice as she is pretty tanky despite being the tiniest Medusa as well as having consistent stun, but she has long cooldowns and sad damage.

On the other hand, Gorgon has great damage with a skillset to synergize with it, but she has zero hard survival other than guts, and has outright shit star absorb.

Just something to take note of so you can build your team around them well.

That said, I kinda want to get Salter from the 4* ticket even though I'm swimming in Sabers at the moment. If only because she's hot and Santa Alter is annoying because her NP line gets cut when sped up.

"Excalibur Morga-!"

Gemmysaur said:
She replaces Tamashark later as the primary gacha bait.
That said, I'm just waiting for the 22nd to have the best chances for Kiyolancer.
Mfw when I rolled all three during the first run of the event

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Do agree with power null, but not sure of probability. Is it because her NP can also negate the usage of weapons?

"swords are dropped from hands, guns cannot spit out their bullets, bombs cannot start their chemical reactions, magic cannot be compiled, and Noble Phantasm cannot have their True Names released. A forcibly established perfect safe space."

John985 said:
Love the art of that' guys twitter.
I'm loving how Gudako is lewding Mashu's hand, and Eresh has them sticky eyes on Gudao, and Quetz is ready for a loving headlock.

She's only a Demi-Servant so not sure.

Pretty sure that resistance to Choas tide might be out. What happen to saber in HF route might happen to her.

Would love to see her alter form

As long as she's using her power, there's no reason she shouldn't. Like any normal Servant she doesn't even feel the cold of the first Lostbelt. She's certainly not normal.

I was going through the Gilgamesh route, and during his "Servant" route (not to be confused with the true end route) meltlilith kills Kiara.

I was going through it again about to do another wave of ability additions for CCC characters lol. This time some things i missed on Meltlilith, and a few small abilities for Kiara (Possibely) and my favorite The White Beserker whose probably going to end up being OP as hell from this, and a few small things for passionlip.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
As long as she's using her power, there's no reason she shouldn't. Like any normal Servant she doesn't even feel the cold of the first Lostbelt. She's certainly not normal.
Should I add them in then?

Could that be used as a feat though? Didn't Melt off Kiara when she's a normal human in Servant Route, and Kiara didn't die in the True Route?

I think it was normal human Kiara whom actualy has some feats too. Just hax feats though, and not AP from what i read, but True end Kiara, i think Anderson's Noble phantasm might have been important for ascension? it kinds makes sense to me* given what it does in CCC, but requires prep time.

Back