• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
This comes from his route, correct? If so how did he get it?
It was given to him by Rani through the Moon Cell.

@Potato congrats, I was thinking of trying to roll for him myself, but I have to check which banners are coming soon. I managed to save up 200 quartz.

Just got my second Nursery Rhyme, my second Zerkerlot and Enkidu from the Anniversary Banner by spending out of my Eresh fund.

RATE UP IS A GOD-DAMN LIE.

Solacis said:
Just got my second Nursery Rhyme, my second Zerkerlot and Enkidu from the Anniversary Banner by spending out of my Eresh fund.
RATE UP IS A GOD-DAMN LIE.
Psssst... Burn&Buy for the Mystic Codes.

You don't really need prisma cosmos on Merlin it would be more useful on Tamamo for arts teams

Ah, I'm also planning to Bond Farm NP2 Tamamo, so that's a useful advice. But I'll have to get the mats for her skills though.

This is on the KnK novel, so Shiki is not an avatar, but the akasha?

All things pass through the great wheel, their natures and their histories—past, present, and future—are connected to it. It is thus a vast and empty place. It reflects what I am, in a way. I am connected to it, and I am a part of it as well. I am it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So...should Karna weakness be fixed since now he can use VS twice and can regenerate his armor
There's also the true name release of KK, he can turn it into a barrier to protect others. He did it when Arjuna attack the shadow border.

I dont know if he use the true name release of KK in extlla link, but Im talking about in LB4. He use the true name release of KK to block Mahapralaya for 5 seconds so that we can run to imaginary number space.

And also yeah I agree that the weakness of Karna should be fixed.

Monarch Laciel said:
I was promised a free 4 star Gorgo
Where is my free 4 star Gorgo
The exchange ticket is in 10M download. In JP we got that in september 20, and that's also a Merlin Banner.

Karna was enhanced with a huge amount of mana. that's probably the reason as of why he could use it twice.

Our servant actually was weakend in that singularity. It's because of the authority of Arjuna. I just dont know who's god it is.

I would say to look at the context of the scene very well. Because retconning KK to grow back and VS to be able to be fired more than once is, in my eyes, incredibly stupid.

It would make sense if it was because he's hosting the power of Divine Spirits, and as such is able to make full use of his Divine Weapons

Am I the only one who thinks that Super Karna has glowing crotch that shines so much that the light can see through his armor?

Should we remove the part about Karna not being able to deal with internal attacks? It's stated the main reason Lancer could bypass K&K was because of the funky way his Phantasm works.

I think the internal weakness should stay unless something else has been shown to contradict it that puts it up for discussion.

So when y'all are summoning in Grand Order, is there no way to get limited event Servants (like Miyamoto, for example) after the event has passed?

Creaturemaster971 said:
So when y'all are summoning in Grand Order, is there no way to get limited event Servants (like Miyamoto, for example) after the event has passed?
Not until they are featured in a banner again

Veloxt1r0kore said:
At this point we should ban Gil vs top tier servant, just look at Altjuna vs Gil
Correction: It's BB vs Karna, half the debate is about if BB has higher Authority than a Hindu God or not, and Karna not getting his armor modified by her got brought up.

Not until they are featured in a banner again

And does the Western release being two years behind affect that? I'm gonna be getting the game later this year and I want certain Servants whose events have already happened

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Shouldn't Arjuna have Type 4 Acausality for being able to withstand his own Universal reset so many times?
I'm pretty sure his reset is literally busting and recreating the universe, you don't need acasuality for that

@creature

The banner would happen 2 years after they happened in jp. There are rough outlines from alot of fgo youtubers that talk about what banners NA should get during any given year

Back