• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

Well, there are times when a writer doesn't even know what the hell is he doing to the characters anymore so they accidentally add bunch of shit in, so it's kinda case sometimes? I've worked on those characters before. Though I doubt Gil is one of them.

That why i don't liking Higashide that much, in story telling wise he decent, but in powerlevel wise? Awful

At least Sakurai have her steampunk series so she forgivable

You have indirectly called everyone, who argued for Gilgamesh, a wanker. Every character gets wanked sometimes, but there is no need to bring up that thread, and people who debated there, in a bad way.

That guy removed 5-A attack potency from Gilgamesh before just because he didn't like it. His opinion on this stuff could be percieved as biased.

Ten Crowns does seem a little controversial among certain people. For that specific reason we have discussed it over several days before adding it.

Since Velox brought it up in the Persona threads, now I'm actively searching for a 7-A Servant that I can use in a match against a 7-C Persona-user that is somehow fair...

And I also see that the "Immunity to Modern Weapons" bullshit is still around when it should've been changed to "Invulnerability to Non-Mysterious Objects and Attacks" with an explanation on the mechanics of mystery.

I'm pretty sure Arc scales above the mooncell and BB since she has more authority than her

She also just scales above every low 2-C that lives on earth by virtue of being the type for the planet

Isn't authority usually a form of hax instead of AP? I don't think that's reliable scaling, not that I'm disagreeing with the fact that AE Arc scales above BB.

Moon Cell didn't erase her, the same way as Karna's armor. But she never encountered BB, she isn't connected to any of the tier 2 characters and she is only "possibly" this tier. She is a huge pile of speculations.

She would have to be above any low 2-C that lives on earth since she is still the type for the planet

Also can Ren actually do anything, he can't kill her and I dont know if his incap methods would work

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Moon Cell didn't erase her, the same way as Karna's armor. But she never encountered BB, she isn't connected to any of the tier 2 characters and she is only "possibly" this tier. She is a huge pile of speculations.
When she was defeated in the first game, she was suppose to be erase. But she just ignore it and create a portal to go back to earth

Yes all the Types are just speculation because of word of god.

If follow an old statement about Types, yes. But that statement is old and is just one. Maybe there will be an update about Types. I don't really follow Grand Order, but I've seem some people speculate that one of the Lostbelt chapters could be the same setting as Notes.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
If follow an old statement about Types, yes. But that statement is old and is just one. Maybe there will be an update about Types. I don't really follow Grand Order, but I've seem some people speculate that one of the Lostbelt chapters could be the same setting as Notes.
LB 7 is south america where ORT dwell.

It wouldn't really make sense for any of the lostbelts to take place during the time of Notes.

If anything the end result of the lostbelts if left unattended would probably be Notes

Could be fun, though I expected something new about Gilgamesh. He kinda lacks attention in Grand Order barring Tiamat chapter. From what I've seen none of the Lostbelts are about Babylonia or him, so I guess that's at least another year with no content about him?

The last Gilgamesh related thing was his version of Nerofest so maybe we will get another event about him at some point

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Could be fun, though I expected something new about Gilgamesh. He kinda lacks attention in Grand Order barring Tiamat chapter. From what I've seen none of the Lostbelts are about Babylonia or him, so I guess that's at least another year with no content about him?
His Archer self got barely any updates since Camelot (or whenever his 3rd interlude came out)

Or maybe just upgrade Golden Rule A and make it applies lots of random effects for him, emulating the many effects of his treasures.

That golden rule skill of him is okay already, 50% Np gain. I would love if his charisma to be upgraded though. It's too vanila.

John985 said:
That golden rule skill of him is okay already, 50% Np gain. I would love if his charisma to be upgraded though. It's too vanila.
True. 1% above most Charisma supports isn't so cool too. Maybe make it stronger a bit and a Mana Burst?

Back