• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NEH

Thanks for the context. I guess Drake isn't getting an upgrade after all. bummer.

@NEH
that wasn't what i meant though. i asked in regards to him using his NP for what he wanted, not the history erasure he managed via the grails.

also, pretty hard to evaluate his deeds across the multiverse anyway, since Solomon erased Goetia's existence from scratch on a multiversal+ level, which means any history he erased would be repaired. we never did see the state the multiverse was in by the point in the story where we were in the time throne

@Embracetophats

He removed his concept from the Throne of Heroes and across all of history. However, this is hardly applicable to combat in any sense since it's effectively a self-destruct failsafe move.

Reppuzan said:
@Embracetophats
He removed his concept from the Throne of Heroes and across all of history. However, this is hardly applicable to combat in any sense since it's effectively a self-destruct failsafe move.
not that XD.

i was talking about using the bands of light to travel back in time or to use it offensively, since Mordred said in London they had the power to erase all human history

@Embracetophats

In a single timeline. The events of Fate/Grand Order have not and will not affect other timelines, as evidenced by Fou not turning Primate Murder on us. This hasn't and won't happen in any other timeline.

@Reppu, Great job on the Musashi profile. Once F/GO Epic of Remnant and part 2 of the F/GO story are released we will get more feats and info for her.

Also I actually rolled The Old man of the Mountain :'), I guess Akasha was watching over me this time.
Rolled King Hassan -') 1
Rolled King Hassan -') 2

My luck run out since i rolled 3 five stars with single rols in the same week.

I already lost my luck for the rest of the year.

Sage God Slayer said:
King Hassan can do that. Lol

And i also got Quetz during the Babylonia rate up.

It was quite funny how i got them...hard to me to believe it.

KamiYasha said:
The first was Musashi, the 2nd Void Shiki and the 3rd Scathach.
Is this on the account that has a Level 100 NP2 Scathach? Because that one doesn't need to get any more broken than it is right now.

Though it was a servant you already had, so i think i'm safe from hypertension for now.

You also got Cleo during Halloween, didn't you?

NotEvenHuman said:
You also got Cleo during Halloween, didn't you?
Yeah.

This Scathach was on my 2nd account. (The lvl 100 Scathach is collecting dust atm). It was kinda like a big bonus.

Sage God Slayer said:
Nice finally Sita, Agravain and Ereshkigal are getting added. Yet no Archer Alter or Diarmuid(Saber class) :'(
They're not getting added yet, that's just their full design. Saber Diarmuid is almost a meme at this point, and Emiya Alter will probably be released with EoR.

I'm not sure if we should upgrade Nero or not. I just finished the final boss of extella and Spoilers if you haven't finished extella, but she gets a new NP and claims it's an anti star NP. The only real feat though is that Archimedes set the shield for the velber core at multi dimensional and Nero took it outwith the new NP. She named the new NP "Caritas Domus Aurea, the Auroral Theater of Delirum".

Sorry if I'm misinterpreting this majorly I usually just lurk on here.

We would need a lot more context for that in order to do anything with it. I don't think anyone else here has played Extella yet.

@NotEvenHuman

Just browsded through the endings of the game on YouTube, but I wasn't able to find anything on Anti-Star Noble Phantasms.

@KamiYasha

I have some quick questions for you, KamiYasha. Cross and I noticed that Gil was the only Servant to get the scaling for defeating Kiara Sessyoi. Why is this the case, if every playable Servant is capable of doing so?

In addition, should Karna get any scaling from any of the playable Servants? Even while gimped by Jinako's terrible Mastery, he is still able to duel any of them on even ground and get some respect from Gilgamesh if I remember correctly.

Take this with a grain of salt since I learned it off TVTropes, but on a Fate/Extella subroute, he apparently solos Nero's and Altera's factions single-handedly, including Gil. What does this mean for his power ratings?

This is kind of an "usual" problem with games that have a few characters to select and the same Final Boss.

Technically all of them should scale. Let's make us a question:

Does all the playable characters have the power to do it? Some of them yes (Gilgamesh/Tamamoterasu) while some of them not (Emiya/Nero) like if for the sake of the plot they have to win regardless of their power.

What you are saying sounds good, but as always the Nasuverse doesn't run alongside the formula of: If B>>C and A>>B therefore A>>C

Just like the Karna example where he apparently solos Nero's and Altera's factions single-handedly, including Gil.

and then in the Nero route he is defeated by Nero single-handedly.

It doesn't make any sence. Games like this should be trated with some moderation. Taking some feats are okay, while taking all them don't. At least IMHO.

Uh, about the Kiara thing, didn't all of the Servants receive a power up before fighting her? Tamamo, EMIYA and Nero got Formal Mythical Wear or something like that, and Gil got his power back from when he was alive, right? If so, i think it should be safe to scale them, since they received massive power ups.

V. Saber
Here's the anti star claim

V. Saber 2
Here's the multidimensional claim

V. Saber 3
And here's another feat I found where he claims the ark core is as strong as the moon cell.

Again I could be misinterpreting all of these because I'm new to this (and I often miastake things for something else). Here's the video where the claims are stated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTHVHTQSPI0

At 8:20 - 9:50 is the times at which they were stated.

Edit: Also she gets a new form called "Venus Saber"

I'm also not sure if it's referring to the eponymous Umbral Star or not, but I guess we need to play the game for more context.

So i was taking a look at some of the Caster's profiles here, and i feel like some things need to be changed:

First off, i think Medea should be upgraded to 7-A with spells, since she's superior to Rin, who is 7-A with prep and gems. Adding to that, one of the reasons for Rin being 7-A is being able to counter Medea's spells, and in Prisma Illya, a weakened version of her was going to destroy Fuyuki in one attack.

Second, i think Semiramis should also be upgraded to 7-A with spells, but only within the Hanging Gardens of Babylo. She doesn't really have any feats outside of them. As for the reasons, she can fire EX rank spells. I'm pretty sure that speaks for itself.

Third, Xuanzang. She's Town level because she can break part of a mountain that's only there as part of an animation? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense to me. If we have the Demon Gods at Island/Country level, then Xuanzang's NP should be the same, because she did some pretty heavy damage to Amon-Ra with it. In fact, she's the only reason the party was able to beat him. I also noticed that she doesn't have any AP listed for her regular attacks, but i'm not sure what we should do about that.

Oh, and get rid of the part about breaking Camelot's gates. Lord Camelot the NP and Camelot's gates are two completely different things. Lord Camelot won't break as long as the users heart doesn't, but Camelot's gates can be broken by anyone with a pure heart and sufficient firepower.

Then we have Merlin. He never used Excalibur's beam function. So unless he was stated to be able to use it on Garden of Avalon, he shouldn't have that on his profile.

To finish it off, we have Goetia and Solomon. While it is true that Goetia has most of Solomon's powers, he also has stuff that is exclusive to himself. Mainly the thing about being able to go back to the planet's birth and remaking it. Solomon was never stated to also have that power, and Goetia himself could only do it after turning 3000 years of human history into fuel for AAS. So i think we should remove that from Solomon's profile. For Goetia, we should rename his page to just Goetia, since he was never summoned as Grand Caster to begin with. His King of Humans key should be at least 9-C, likely 9-B instead of Unknown. Unlike it is stated in his profile right now, Goetia didn't fight against any heroic spirits in that form, he only fought the MC in a 1-on-1 and lost. The MC didn't seem to be heavily wounded or anything after that, so he most definitely didn't put up that much of a fight. He should be at least 9-C, likely 9-B because despite not having much combat experience, the MC is still a magus that can use things like Reinforcement and Gandr, and can also use Command Spells to boost himself like Kotomine. Also, maybe we should add a spoiler warning to Goetia and Solomon's pages. And we have an image of Human King Goetia, we should probably add that to his profile.

This ended up being way bigger than i intended it to be. Maybe i should have made a separate thread for this, but i figured the people who would get the final say on those changes (aka admins) would be more likely to see this if i posted it here.

I'm replying from my phone st thr moment, so I can't write much. KamiYasha should have the final ruling though, since he knows the context I sorely missed while making these profiles.

Okay, I'm back at my desk (for the next half hour) so I can give a proper response now.

Again, I made profiles like Xuanzang's with as much context as I could gleam from the Type-Moon wiki (which was limited at best) and whatever knowledge I got from this thread. Unfortunately, this led to the discrepancies above.

However, from my perspective and from what limited knowledge I have, this is what I can gather:

1) Boosting Medea to Mountain level seems reasonable, since she was able to take a couple of Berserker's lives with prep if I recall from previous conversations here.

2) Given Medea's feats, Semirami's spells being boosted to Mountain level as well also seems reasonable, but only within the Hanging Gardens of Babylon as you said.

3) This one is a little odd for me, since it implies that Xuanzang's kung-fu (since this NP is nothing but the highest application of her martial arts along with a little nudging from Buddha) is stronger than Excalibur. I'll have to leave this judgment to KamiYasha.

4) Since you and KamiYasha played the game, I also have to leave this to you guys since I don't know enough to make a fair judgment.

Reppuzan said:
3) This one is a little odd for me, since it implies that Xuanzang's kung-fu (since this NP is nothing but the highest application of her martial arts along with a little nudging from Buddha) is stronger than Excalibur. I'll have to leave this judgment to KamiYasha.
Xuanzang's NP is just borrowing Buddha's power, not her kung-fu. Kung-fu is just what she uses to apply that power. And Buddha is 5-A, even a small portion of his power should be way stronger than Excalibur.

So Cross found a calc that puts Enkidu anywhere between High Hypersonic+ (standard Servant speed) and high-end Massively Hypersonic+.

It takes from Enkidu's animation in Fate/Grand Order, where he jumps into the atmosphere in seconds before raining down as chains as part of his Noble Phantasm.

Since Enkidu fought Gil, and virtually everyone else scales to Gil or someone who's fought him, this looks promising, but what do you guys think?

Anyone on this above?

Also, and not trying to be too correctional, we should try to really look out for servant stats that are found and shown on both the F/GO and Type-Moon wikia in order to make sure secant stat scalings are correct-ish or not (Seeing as how we do "in-verse tiering" with stats like some other verses here and whatnot).

Servants stats sometimes differ from media to media though. Like Cu Chulain's AGI in Extella (or was it END ? I forgot) is lower than his AGI (or END) stat in F/SN. Wouldn't that warrant more keys in every Servants with this circumstances and thus more works to be done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back