• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masadaverse's setting is only a 2-A Multiverse but all it's God-Tiers are 1-A due to the way they are defined. It's more than simple size of setting.

If you want to talk more about this, bring it up on chat.

Sage God Slayer said:
King Hassan is in the Summoning Pool from Jan 11 to Jan 25........When I thought I could not despair anymore F/GO goes and does this :'(
Just you wait, i bet the Valentines event will have either Ereshkigal or Parvati in the gacha, and then as soon as that's over an Apocrypha event is going to happen.

Also, didn't you get Musashi? Why on earth are you despairing?

@NotEvenHuman

If TVTropes is any indication, Apocrypha is all but confirmed, with Achilles, Semiramis, Saber Astolfo, Sigurd, Chiron, Perseus, and Avicebron on the list of upcoming Servants.

@Reppuzan They have already forsaken me when I rolled everything for Shishou and did not get her :'( . Then again I must have used all my luck for the year by rolling Musashi :')

@NotEvenHuman

Cause I waited so long for Scathach and used everything and did not get her ;'(

@Reppu I know Apocrypha is confirmed. Its been for a while now. We just don't know when exactly. Though it would be a bit weird for Perseus to show up in an Apocrypha event, as it would already have a ton of servants without him.

@Sage I see. I had something similar happen to me in the Prisma Illya event. I farmed 90 quartz on story missions and free quests, got Medb instead of Illya (who i was rolling for), and then literally every other card was a 3* with the exception of the guaranteed shitty 4* CEs. That's the most quartz i ever spent on a single gacha (though King Hassan is going to change that in a few hours), so while i was very happy with Medb, the rest was pretty sad.

Apocrypha is getting an anime, which mean more attention. Ahh, I wonder what will the fandom do to bully Sumanai-san even further. He already got meme'd hard nowadays

After all the problems that they had due to Gilgamesh's nazi general outfit as a bonus for a special edition of Fate/Estrella...I doubt it.

Everyone ******** themselves and Enkidu and Gil are just playing around. Sadly Pale Rider stops their reunion beause the lightning was disturbing his master xD.

Actually, that's a picture of Enkidu saving the planet with his own edition of Enuma Elish, which turns him into a massive tree/spear that focuses both Gaia and Alaya to completely counter Gilgamesh's version.

There's this translated King Hassan profile that basically confirmed what his '''At The Boundary '''skill does. It's the same thing with what we already have in his profile. An edit in that specific part of his page would be nice considering we have the canon explanation on it now

@Fabtastic Glasses

If it's possible, would you mind linking that to me? I've currently based both At The Boundary and Death Toll/Evening Bell/Death's Bell/Vesper's Bell (a lot of possible translations here) on their in-game effects, so this information would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the translated material for King Hassan that my friend gave me. Sorry for the long post in advance

The first to take upon himself the title of "the Old Man of the Mountain" (Õ▒▒Òü«þ┐ü, Yama no Okina) and the name of Hassan-i-Sabbah. Even so, his actual identity was unknown even to the eighteen individuals who came to inherit his titles. Proof that he in fact existed is nowhere to be found -- except in the certainty that if ever he who takes the seat of Hassan-i-Sabbah strays from his path, there shall come an executioner to part him from his head.

There was within the sect of the Hashashin not a single witness who could attest to the existence of the original Hassan; all of those who encountered him met their end. He who forged the name of "the Old Man of the Mountain" elected to live as an observer who would enact judgment upon the rot and the deviations of the sect. Even were the sect to persist in righteous accordance to the doctrine of Allah, it was inevitable that those avowed carry it forth might sin -- but for the preservers the doctrine to lose themselves to the desires of man was to the Old Man of the Mountain the gravest of sins.

To him, the rot and the corruption of the sect were equivalent in meaning to the waning of its leader. Whether by the waning of spirit or the waning of skills, one upon the threshold of decline could no longer be seen as fit to hold the title of "the Old Man of the Mountain." The sin of degeneration could be answered only by beheading -- such that the hopes of the sect could be entrusted to a successor.

He who assassinates the assassin -- who enacts the carriage of justice against those would stray from the doctrine of the sect -- chooses not to employ an assassin's tools of trade; he approaches openly and without deceit, carrying only a broadsword. Should a man come to glimpse the skulled swordsman, his existence is as good as concluded.

Unto the end of the Hashashin, the skulled swordsman concealed himself within the shadow of the sect; persisting as the very Abyss (µÜùµ«║ÞÇàÒü«µÀ▒µÀÁ, Ansatsu-sha no Shinen, lit. 'the abyss of the assassins') -- a living legend in the absence of a single witness.

King Hassan holds the Rank C Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm The Angel That Announces Death / Azrael ( µ¡╗ÕæèÕñ®õ¢┐ / ÒéóÒé║Òâ®ÒéñÒâ╝Òâ½ , Shi Koku Tenshi / Azura─½-ru). Though the broadsword that he bears is perfectly commonplace, it has across the lifespan of its wielder been stained in the colors of his faith. As a sword borne by a man who walks unto the boundaries of the Valley of the Shadows of Death (Õ╣¢Þ░À, Youkoku), its edge can potentially impose the termination of life with the slightest cut. Though the occurrence of this imposition is uncertain and low in probability, so long as it comes into effect, any opponent can be instantaneously felled.

Those that walk within the Valley are as one with Death, and are as such resistant to its instantaneous imposition, as well as the effects of mental interference.

Presence Concealment (µ░ùÚàìÚü«µû¡), Rank A -- the capacity to eliminate one's presence. Effectively, the remains of a skill acquired long ago. Being that the skillholder in question is a swordsman who bears upon his person a curse of immense strength, even if an attempt at the concealment of presence is essentially flawless, any target to which the skillholder intends mortal harm would be capable of discerning the existence of a threat.

The Evening Bell (µÖ®ÚÉÿ, Banshou) signals the announcement of funereal proceedings; the visitation of Death. This unique skill manifests in consequence of coming to be one in existence and being to the rites of passing. The swordsman of the Evening Bell is without agency in his choice of opponents; he is the manifestation of momento mori -- the divine salvation that befalls all of those who have lost sight of their mortality (µ¡╗Òü¼Òü╣ÒüìµÖéÒéÆÞªïÕñ▒ÒüúÒüƒ). A termination is brought upon the fates of those who would oppose the heavens; a final opportunity is granted unto those who stray, that they might come to rest while they remain as men.

I bolded some part that i found to be important. The valley thingy has "Boundary" in it and what it does is the same as what we have currently for King Hassan's At the Boundary description. Personally found it legitimate

@TheC2

Thank you. I'll have to render it later though, since I really don't feel like it right now.

@Fabtastic

Nope. I really should work on those.

@BANLK

Regular Servants are Heroic Spirits summoned to fight for the Holy Grail as part of the Holy Grail War. This process was artificial and created by Nagato Tohsaka, Zouken Makiri, and Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern in an attempt to reach the Root, or Akasha.

On the other hand, in the Fate/Grand Order timeline, the Grand Servant system was established by Alaya, the Counter Force, in order to protect humanity from the threat of the Beast Servants. These Servants are far stronger than normal Servants due to possessing a much better container along with being backed by the Counter Force in addition to generally being the most powerful Servants for each class. However, there are additional qualifications for each container that are unknown for the most part with the exception of Grand Caster, which requires Servants that have incredible magical prowess as well as extremely powerful Clairvoyance.

Solomo is qualified to be summoned as Grand Caster, which Goetia abused to pose as him for much of the story. Merli also claims to be qualified to become Grand Caster.

King Hassa was Grand Assassin before he forsook the title in order to be able to manifest in Babylonia to fight Tiamat, thus becoming a regular Assassin in the process.

Regarding Darius III, i have a little bit of info on his skills amd NP. But other that that, i have nothing except maybe his entry

Mad Enhancement: B

All parameters are increased but most reason is lost.

Disengage/Battle Continuation: the same standard description

Golden Rule: B

It measures the destiny of being blessed with money during one's life.

Since he had enough assets to challenge Iskander several times during his life, Darius III possesses this skill at rank B. His financial power is a part of his strength as much as his combat ability.

NP: Athanatoi Ten Thousand

Rank: A, Type: Anti-army, Range: 1~99, Targets: 500 people

An army of ten thousand soldiers composed of moving corpses and walking skeletons appear and gather and form a "War Elephant of Death", and with a formidable attack of magic energy they exterminate the opponent.

Athanatoi, the Immortals. The ten thousand elite troops that actually existed became a Noble Phantasm, and thanks to the legends that formed after their time their indestructibility and immortality has been emphasized.

It seems like an enormous monster, the "War Elephant of Death", has been summoned, but actually it's ten thousand of immortal soldiers that combine forming a kind of colony. It moves only under the commands of Darius III, and it's devoted to annihilate the enemies of the king with its terrifying attacks of magic energy.

@TheC2

Yes. Due to possessing Sha Nagba Imuru and incredibly ancient magecraft due to his status as the oldest hero, he also qualifies to become Grand Caster.

@BANLK

I'm afraid I can't provide much on the "True Servants" of Strange/Fake. What I do know is that they're supposed to be incarnated through humans instead of being summoned as spiritual beings by the Holy Grail, as Maiya's son, Sigma, was to become True Lancer.

These "True" Servants have also shown considerable power, as True Archer was able to crack Gilgamesh's armor with a single arrow and match the Gate of Babylon simply by sniping him from a distance. He even claimed that Gilgamesh would need Ea to counter his final Noble Phantasm. True Rider was then able to punch True Archer hard enough to make the mountain he crashed into erupt.

-BANLK- said:
@Reppuzan Oh I see. Also what about true servants?? (Like archer Heracles and all that stuff.)
They're normal Servants. They are only called True because they're the Servants of the real Snowfield HGW instead of the fake one. Just like CA Hassan was called True Assassin in HF because he's the actual Assassin of that war. Kojirou was summoned by Medea.

@Fabtastic Glasses

Normally, I'd take this with a grain of salt, but they're generally pretty on the ball with this and they're up to date with the game.

In addition, their tropes tend to coincide with the Type-Moon wiki. I trust them to a certain point in this case.

Drake did defeat Poseidon, that's why she had a Grail in Okeanos. She stole it from him after the fight.

Though the Drake in Okeanos is the real Drake using the grail to power herself up to Servant levels, iirc, meaning that she beat Poseidon as a human. In other words, Poseidon was weakened to ridiculous extents when he met Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back