• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sage

Well, Servants are spiritual beings who are intangible against conventional weapons themselves already, but I guess that would be notable.

Going to have to wait on the scans and translations to come out first.

Translation for Rama's second Np:

Vishnu Pashu: Arms of the Great

Code:
A+ Type: Anti-army Noble Phantasm Range: 1-50 (varies on weapons) Max target: 500 people
Vishnu Pashu. Numerous weapons bestowed by the sage Vishwamitra which purpose are to oppose Gods and Demons. Some of these numerous weapons include the throwing weapon, chakrams, the javelin, Shuuravara, the clubs (gadha), Modhaki and Shikhari, Shiva's Trisula, Pinaka*, and so on. The higher his Divinity, the closer his existence to Vishnu, and the number of weapons he can bring out also increase. At rank A, while being a Saber, it is possible to operate as Archer and Lancer. (Not implemented in Fate/Grand Order)

• Pinaka is actually the bow that Rama broke, not a trisula. Who knows what's up with the mats.
Edit: Ups already here.

Afew things about some servants comments (FGO Material)

Funny things

-Arturia:

• KoTR: It goes without saying. I'm not good at dealing with Tristan whom I can't tell whether he is awake or asleep.
Lmao!

-Arturia Alter:

• Arturia series: An Arthuria understands aspects of her self, but no matter how you look at it there are way too many of me. Secretly I am shocked.
  • KoTR: It goes without saying. No matter where, seeing the troubled Agravain makes me laugh.
Relevant stuff

-Gilgamesh:

• Karna: His lack of self-assertion is a flaw, but aside from that he is excellent. In particular that golden armour is nice. I can even say it is the second best in this world.
Confirmed that there is something more broken than Kavacha and Kundala?

Here are more Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3

Gil is probably just saying his own golden armor is better than Karna's(Gil be his vain old self).

Also iirc Mordred's interaction with Arturia Lily she gets a logic error xD

I don't think that he is talking about his own armor. Given the fact that he REALLY wants either Karna's head, his spear or his armor, due to how rare and exquisite those treasures are.

Inb4 Gil is just being a tsundere about the armors and not accepting there's an armor superior to his

"I-it's not like i want your armor because it's superior to mine. B-baka Karna. I-i just want it for my.... Collection ! Yeah, collection !"

any new indication about an archer karna? als i hope that if an archer karna is made, then he gets a much more manlier appearance than lancer karna

Aside from the obvious design and stats differences. I think the most prominent difference would be the NPs. Lankarna will get the 'ol Vasavi Shakti, Arcarna will get Vijaya, and Ridarna will get Surya's Chariot or something along those lines

@The Living Tribunal1

Servant appearances usually don't change that much between classes unless they represent different aspects or time periods. For example, Lancer Cu Chulan looks about the same as Caster Cu Chulain despite the class change.

That said, I haven't heard/seen anything of Archer Karna, so no luck yet.

I remember Beserker (Heracles) being bitten by a pack of wolves to save illya, he was bleeding soooo aren't servants immune to any non magical attacks??

It's most likely PIS, given the fact that Heracles has faced much tougher foes in the past from the Age of Gods.

Well...MHX Alter has been released.

She is basically...a Lord Sith, more precise Darth Maul. Strong are the Star Wars memes.

Her Np

So about those revisions for some of the Casters that i proposed two weeks ago, can i at least upgrade Semiramis and Medea to Mountain level, since their upgrade got a pass from an admin?

They weren't locked so you could have done it yourself.

No worries though, I've got it.

I didn't do it before because i wasn't sure if just one person giving input was enough. And i was going to do it myself, but regardless, thanks for doing it for me.

Also, someone just made a page for Caster Gil. Needs some polishing though, i'll get on it since i played the game and Caster Gil is the second best Gil.

@NEH

You mean the adorable Child-Gil isn't good enough for you?

Just joking, but I can help out with any polishing, though I'd prefer not to plagiarize off the Type-Moon wiki if at all possible.

Reppuzan said:
@NEH
You mean the adorable Child-Gil isn't good enough for you?

Just joking, but I can help out with any polishing, though I'd prefer not to plagiarize off the Type-Moon wiki if at all possible.
Caster Gil is the second best Gil. Child-Gil is the best.

Do they even have a page for Caster Gil there? Regardless, most of the information on Caster Gil is in the Grand Order wiki, and most of it are translations straight from the game, so i think it might be fine, but i would only do that if i had added his skills, which i didn't.

The page is definitely still lacking is quality though, mainly skills and gifs for his NP and attacks. I'll leave those to you, since you're much better at writing descriptions than me, and i don't even know how to make gifs to begin with. There is a video on Youtube with all of his attack animations, so if you feel like adding some of them, here it is.

And i have to say this, editing stuff in the source mode is much more tiring than i thought it would be. Major props to you and the other Content Moderators/Admins for doing this all the time.

A little thought.

Wouldn't Shiki Ryougi counter Musashi since she already faced someone with similiar power before ? Not that Shiki can actually defeat her, but wouldn't this be a note worthy weakness for Musashi ?

@Fabtastic

Eh... I guess? But not everyone has a pair of eyes that allows you to destroy concepts like predestination and distance, so it would be more a case-by-case thing than a notable weakness.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
A little thought.
Wouldn't Shiki Ryougi counter Musashi since she already faced someone with similiar power before ? Not that Shiki can actually defeat her, but wouldn't this be a note worthy weakness for Musashi ?
In my opinion(not entirely sure how right it is), Weaknesses in the profiles are things they have shown to give others adavantages over them when used against them(Water a constant in most verses can help weaken and heavily damage DF users from One piece and Fire type Pokemon) and when a weakness that can only happen against a certain character or ability that does not exist out of their home verse can't be added as a notable weakness even if it is a weakness since others in the same tier/close in tiers from other verses can not exploit it unless they can replicate the source of said weakness. Though yes in a match up between said certain characters then it would be a notable weakness which can be debated upon.

And like Reppu said it would be case by case.

I mean, someone who can interact with abstract stuff could arguably deal with her Tengan to some degree. And the Tengan itself apparently has some form of weakness that it doesn't reliably provide a path to defeating opponent swordmen who has attained Seat of Void (which she described as pinnacle of swordmanship). IIRC there were 2 guy who have attained this state which are the Yagyuu guy in the trial quest (which apparently the reason why Musashi is reluctant to fight him, because she cannot see a "victory" from the beginning) and Kojirou from Chaldea

That would make it more reasonable to add, but they're awfully specific yet vague at the same time, since Void refers to the mindset of a swordsman if I'm reading the translations correctly.

So, Cross and I were talking about possibly upgrading King Hassan for a couple of reasons:

1) He casually defeated Gawain, who had a super-charged Numeral of the Saint active and was summoned by the Lion King to make himself even more powerful.

2) He casually defeated Ozymandias, who used his full might against Hassan only for it to not have any effect.

Then there's the fact that he was able to hax the likes of Tiamat even as a normal Assassin.

As a result, should we say "At least 6-B, possibly much higher" for his Grand Assassin rating?

@TLT1

I'll get it done, I just finished an exam, a collage poem, and an accompanying Haiku. I then have other stuff to do this week and next week. It will be done, just not now.

Reppuzan said:
@TLT1
I'll get it done, I just finished an exam, a collage poem, and an accompanying Haiku. I then have other stuff to do this week and next week. It will be done, just not now.
thanks

Reppuzan said:
So, Cross and I were talking about possibly upgrading King Hassan for a couple of reasons:
1) He casually defeated Gawain, who had a super-charged Numeral of the Saint active and was summoned by the Lion King to make himself even more powerful.

2) He casually defeated Ozymandias, who used his full might against Hassan only for it to not have any effect.

Then there's the fact that he was able to hax the likes of Tiamat even as a normal Assassin.

As a result, should we say "At least 6-B, possibly much higher" for his Grand Assassin rating?
While i do agree with upgrading King Hassan to 6-B, these reasons are all wrong.

1) Gawain's Numeral of the Saint was not super-charged at all, it was the same as always as far as power goes. Also, being summoned by the Lion King does not make him stronger.

2) He didn't really "defeat" Ozzy, just decapitated him and left. Ozzy's attacks having no effect could be another instance of KH becoming intangible. He also does that in Babylon.

And the game doesn't make it very clear if he haxed Tiamat before or after turning into a normal Servant, but with the way it was worded in the translation, it sounds more like he did that as a Grand:

???:

I now give up my position as a Grand Servant. The evidence of the greatest of all shall be imbued in this single blade stroke.

(King Hassan Appears)

Old Man of the Mountains:

Even though this goddess has fallen to a beast, since it was the primordial mother, I shall then make myself known.

From the Rift of the Abyss, I come to bring to you darkness and death.

I am the Old Man of the Mountain, Hassan-i Sabbah

King Hassan:

The evening bell has pointed your name out.

By divine edict, I now take from you, your wings!

(King Hassan makes a single slash)

Romani:

...The spiritual basis of Beast II has changed...

What is going on... The instant Tiamat's wings were cut, the concept of "death" became imbued into her very being.

Tiamat is still as large as ever, but she's now an ordinary ... spiritual core like a Servant!

We can beat her!

Right now, if we fight, we can eradicate Beast II in its completeness!

The reason he should be upgraded to 6-B, not as a Grand but as a regular Servant, is because he can beat 11 elite Bel-Lahmus, each of them being stronger than one of Goetia's Demon Gods, with only Mashu as support. As a regular Servant, mind you. If anything, his Grand Servant key should be possibly 5-A, since he cut Tiamat's wings off with a single strike.

I was under the impression that the Lion King's Servants were particularly powerful due to being able to fight teams of Chaldeas' Servants by themselves. Looks like I'll have to modify Hassan's justifications regardless of whether or not this goes through.

So this is what I'm getting from this:

Country level (Defeated eleven Elite Bel-Lahmus, beings stronger than Goetia's Demon Gods, with only minor assistance from Shielder) | Large Planet level (Sliced off both of Tiamat's wings and inserted the concept of death into her right before he lost his title as a Grand Servant)

Assassi | Grand Assassi

1) The thing about Gawain is a buff and i quote:

Camelot Chapter 4: Suddenly, night turns to day. It is not an illusion, Mashu confirms. The sun has risen in the blink of an eye. The refugees too are bewildered at this sight. At the main gates of the city, a knight asks them to calm down. He explains that this is a miracle of the Lion King, "The Blessings of an Ever-Constant Sun", and the 'Gift' granted to him by his king.
2) As NotEvenHuman said he just decapitated ozy and "run away"

Chamelot Chapter 15: Ozy: The chieftain of the Old Men of the Mountain, and an opponent that I've been as cautious of as the Lion King.
The protection of this Great Temple is not the only reason I avoided an all-out war with the Lion King. When I expanded the desert, I made enemies of the mountain folk. It happened right afterward.

I was drafting my military plans alone in the throne room, when there was a flash of lightning behind me. When I turned to face that chilling aura, there stood a man… the first Old Man of the Mountain. It was all over by the time I noticed. With his splendid swordsmanship, he took my head clean off.

I answered him with all my might, but he simply melted away into the shadows.
Therefore he just run away...Although there is no indication of whatever he have used, either his Np or a normal attack. All of his attacks (mostly of those) are rather Hax than brute force (see the slaying fates thingy)

Kinda the same during the battle against Tiamat.

Defeating Constant Sun Buffed Gawain is a quantifiable feat, Hax feats in my opinion aren't quantifiable, even more if implies concepts.

@Reppu The KotR in Camelot are powerful because each of them has an unique Gift from the Lion King. Kami already posted Gawain's.

@Kami We don't really know if cutting off Tiamat's wings was done by hax, but if he was going to hax some part of her body to death, you'd think he would have gone for the head. But the possibility of it being hax is why i suggested "Possibly 5-A" instead of just 5-A. Also, if KH had used his NP against Ozy, i think we can all agree he would be dead.

Well, i remember reading a translation saying that he used his Np and stuff (Can't find it now...how convenient!) I would rather use unknown istead of possibly.

About the latter, i don't know, while Ozy is in his temple he is immortal, so technically KH should need to do the same as he did with Tiamat. I believe so.

I don't think that King Hassan used Azrael on Tiamat. Considering it's a C rank NP and Tiamat nullify anything below A rank. If anything, I think he used Vesper Bell/Evening Bell on her since it's an EX rank skill and it kinda fit with his speech before cutting Tiamat's wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back