• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i was gonna edit my comment but was at the movies and just got back home.

Well that is true, yes. I should have said that we don't have to go all that? Cause from what i have seen of those like Gil's stats from the Type-Moon wikia, he has like 2 or 3 sets (those being himself and without other stuff like his armor, for instance) and should have said on sticking to one depending on which character we are doing at the time.....if that makes any sense?

IDK, i'm still getting around y'all "In-verse tiering system" and way of scaling and stuff here.

Well. I don't mind if we go that route. But i just feel bad for someone who will edit all those profiles since editing already existing profile needs a staff permission or you to be the staff right ? Considering just how many Servants there are that have multiple stats parameter, editing all of those would take some time no ?

Also. Rama profile when ?

Wow......no, Fab. All pages like those of the Fate series (if they're not controversial or anything of the sort) here are not staff locked. You can edit them if you want to and if you know how to. I find it absolutely stupid if a person has to get staff permission. If you're know what you're doing and is familier with the series, go edit it unless it's something that may concern you (that's when you ask for staff help/permission).

Another is that we have multiple editors here. I find that as another thing if only one person is made to do something like that. Unless it's something of about a dozen at most, that would be quite saddening if the person didn't had help unless they don't mind it at all to do them.

And yes, it would take time if only one or two people did it.

What ?! I thought all the profile were locked for safety. What are you guys doing ?! You're all endangering the profile for not locking it ! I call heresy !

Lolnojk Plz don't kill me.

Joking aside. If that were the case. Eh, i guess i'll help sometime when i got some free time if we really going to go this route.

Ah...

Yes, you can of course help as long as you at least know what you're doing.

Also, what do you think of the calc thing that i found that Reppuzan posted above?

Huh, im not really a calc guy. So i don't really have a say about it. But personally, i tend to not take a NP animation at face value is all. Sorry if that's not helping

The problem with speed ratings a topic that sooner or later we are going to deal with it.

A few examples are: Enkidu's jump speed (Although it's a Np animation, during Strange Fake, the flower like shield reached the outsides of the planet quite fast.

Archimedes Np speed: Certainly Light Speed, but i'm concerned if whatever or not in the future someone is able to react to it.

Ishtar arrow's speed: She either scales to Origin servants or...idk.

True Archer arrows: Regarded as faster than lightning bolts itself.

Tesla attacks: Regarded as lightnings that is likened to the second coming of gods of thunder and lightning from various mythologies.

Proto servants speed: Whatever or not to power-scale the other franchises.

Achilles and Dantes speed: Both of them are regarded as easily the fastest servant so far.

Again; Sooner or later we're gonna need to deal with this.

@Fabtastic Glasses

At least, that's what it says in his Noble Phantasm's description. Whether or not it actually applies by our system is debatable. However, since Chronos Rose an extreme version of his Time Alter spell, it's not implausible against most Servants.

Planning to make Rama profile. Can i just make his stats to be comparable to both Karna and Arjuna (not counting NP) ? Since you know, Indian Servants being comparably bullshit strong and all that jazz

Well, IIRC there's excerpts from America which put the 3 Indian Servants roughly in the same level. Personally think it's very plausible to scale them to each other. Not to mention that they're somewhat equally bullshit

Actually not sure if i want to put Rama's Brahmastra in the same level with Karna's. I'll need some input on that later

I think i'll post the draft when i made it for you guys to see first

The Nasuverse doesn't pay much attention to such things, so saying that Saber Rama, who is noted to be a Saber only through his NP and because he likes being one, should be stronger than Arjuna & Karna based on this isn't really a valid reason to scale him. Throughout America, it's been shown that the only real match for Arjuna (when he was am enemy) was Karna, and when they fought the Celtic forces Karna was the one immediately sent to fight Arjuna, not Rama.

@Matthew Schroeder

In addition, Servants aren't always accurate to their mainstream counterparts' myths/real-life stories. For example, Atilla the Hun is a Martian and an offshoot of an alien superweapon designed to destroy all of civilization.

@Matt

Er... yeah. Needless to say, the Nasuverse isn't all that faithful to Myths and their power-scaling, otherwise we would be using them to provide stats.

@TL1

I mean, we're getting Saber Astolfo apparently. Archer Karna doesn't seem implausible.

Well in Rama's defense Fate is also known to make things stronger the bigger their myths and legends are, the higher the tier they are at in their mythology is most of the time the same when they are compared to others from similar or the same myths in Fate.

Rama was also one of the main fighters in North America chapter especially in the final fight against Cu Alter(Fought Cu before and was fighting parts of the chapter while weaken).

Rama also has impressive stats:

Strength: A

Mana: B

Endurance: B

Luck: B

Agility: A+

Noble Phantasm: A

Magic Resistance A

Riding A+

Divinity A

Personal skills:

Martial Blessing A

Charisma B

Curse of Separation A (Poor Rama and Sita T-T)

Noble Phantasms:

Brahmastra: A+ (Anti-Demon)

Vishnu Bhuja: A (Anti-Army) (Iirc this actually allows him to summon and use multiple divine weapons from Hindu Mythology. Mainly his bow and spear NPs iirc).

Here is the scan for Vishnu Bhuja (gonna need someone to translate it :p)

FGO Material III - Vishnu Bhuja

Vishnu Pashu

Arms of the Great

A Type: Anti-army Noble Phantasm

Range: 1-50 (varies on weapons)

Max target: 500 people

Vishnu Pashu. Numerous weapons bestowed by the sage Vishwamitra which purpose are to oppose Gods and Demons. Some of these numerous weapons include the throwing weapon, chakrams, the javelin, Shuuravara, the clubs (gadha), Modhaki and Shikhari, Shiva's Trisula, Pinaka, and so on. The higher his Divinity, the closer his existence to Vishnu, and the number of weapons he can bring out also increase. At rank A, while being a Saber, it is possible to operate as Archer and Lancer. (Not implemented in Fate/Grand Order)

Rama looks like a trap character in FGO but apart from him Arjuna looks spot on (His mythological version was described as being royal looking along with handsome features & dark skin.) and Karna hmmmm looks weird (Granted he was described as incredibly handsome & fair in the mythos, but in nasuverse he just straight up looks like a vampire lol).

-BANLK- said:
Rama looks like a trap character in FGO but apart from him Arjuna looks spot on (His mythological version was described as being royal looking along with handsome features & dark skin.) and Karna hmmmm looks weird (Granted he was described as incredibly handsome & fair in the mythos, but in nasuverse he just straight up looks like a vampire lol).
Arjuna doesnt look like his mythical version

iirc he wold have looked something like this

@TLT1 In the myths he is always described as being dark skinned, there are several representational pics like that lol (Even the Fate version.) made by different people it does not mean it official or something.

-BANLK- said:
@TLT1 In the myths he is always described as being dark skinned, there are several representational pics like that lol (Even the Fate version.) made by different people it does not mean it official or something.
I do not remember that from the original mahabharata , sure that may have been illicitely retconned by future authors in their works, but i do not remember him being particularly dark skinned, I think you may have confused him with krishna

Keep in mind that artwork of mythological characters almost never resemble their actual mythical depictions. For instance, the majority of classic Christian Paintings are actually Italian men cosplaying as ancient Hebrews.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Keep in mind that artwork of mythological characters almost never resemble their actual mythical depictions. For instance, the majority of classic Christian Paintings are actually Italian men cosplaying as ancient Hebrews.
I know that, but if we going to argue about "at the time" stuff, then by context, kunti was an indo-european princess at a time when the varna classification was at its height, and arjuna's father was indra (who is a variation of the indo-european rain gods, one of the other ones being thor), so their child in the context itself being particularly dark skinned compared to the average person at that place and time is unlikely. Of course, this could have been changed in the "later" periods

I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to remind you again that this is a Nasuverse thread, not a mythology thread. Please stop filling it up with unrelated topics.

@Fabtastic

I'd be willing to write it for you. Based on Sage God Slayer's context, he would also scale to Cu Alter and Karna.

Oh yea guys Musashi may have elemental manipulation as well as Ether/Void due to her NP where she summons Acala?/Heavenly Oni/Asura which uses the 4 elements(Earth, Water, Fire, Wind) and she finishes up with giant sword slash of Ether/Void into a beam of Ether/Void and since they are integral parts of her techniques and being she wrote about in The Book of Five Rings.

Also Ether/Void is what is used to materilze shapeless bodies/spirits meaning this may allow her to fight spiritual and intangile beings.

Also if later it is revealed she uses True Ether(highly doubtful but hey I can hope can't I) then that means she uses the very substance/energy which created the Divine spirits and Nature. True Ether is what the Conceptual weapon, Black Barrel is made up and said weapon is capable of applying limited life spans/killing the Types(beings without the concept of death). The chance of her actually being capable of using True Ether 0.000000001% but I just wanted to throw it out there in case we get more info about her in Epic of Remnant xD.

So what are your thoughts on this guys(you can disregard True Ether since I was talking about it theoretically)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back