• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
https://namu.wiki/w/Fate/Grand Order
I found this website searching on the internet. You can navigate with Google Translated

It is filled with Full-Sized HD images for Grand-Order chars. I used some Renders I found there on the Tiamat page.
Weird. I can't seem to find any High-Res images of Brynhildr. All I get are these 4 images. The first three stages are relatively low quality pics :( Where'd her render for the profile come from?

On the top of her profile there's a link for a General Nasuverse Brynhildr profile not just from Grand/Order.

Anyway, whenever anyone wants pics from that site, ask me and I'll made a folder.

@Kami

I'm gonna have to have to revise it for grammar (these translations suck at making these grammatically correct). I would also rather scale Archimedes to Tamamo, given that Medea doesn't appear in the game to the best of my knowledge. I might add a quote, but it should be otherwise fine.

@Kami The page looks great.

@Matt Quetz can get a profile as soon as we have info on what her Wisdom of the Virtuous God skill does. Though it doesn't sound like something that would be important in a fight, so maybe she can already get a profile?

I don't remember seeing any translations for Ishtar's skills, so she might have to wait longer.

@Matt

Preferably when we know what their personal skills actually do (i.e. we're waiting on translations).

However, Ishtar should be green-lit for page creation given that the Type-Moon wiki has most of the info on her.

Um, actually. Ishtar is heavily nerfed as a pseudo-servant. Medusa Lily, Mashu and Merlin (i'm not sure if Merlin actually fought her, but he was there so i'm assuming he did) were able to fight her to a draw multiple times. And she travels to Venus by creating a portal, not physically flying there. I can't remember if she actually fought Quetz, i'll try to look into that as soon as i finish farming bond points.

Oh, and just a heads-up to anyone that doesn't know, expect quite a few lore bombs these next weeks, as the Solomon Order will be released tomorrow.

Right. Okay then, should I scale her to Servant stats then?

I just vaguely remember someone saying that Quetz was able to bat back her Noble Phantasm as if it were a baseball.

I'll make the edits after I'm done with a render I'm making for Full Power Gil.

Yeah, regular Servant stats sounds good for now. Her NP should stay where it is, though.

I said that. It never actually happened in-story, but Quetz says that she'd like to try it, and considering that she can fight Kingu (who has all of Enkidu's powers), she should be able to do it pretty easily.

@Matt I'm not sure if ruling the Sun would be Star level, but this is the Nasuverse, so that probably means she had full control over it, in which case she would be Star level, yes.

Time to deliver those lore bombs i promised. Warning, this is a long post:

• Solomon was the Servant summoned by Olga Marie's father in the 2004 Holy Grail War, and they actually managed to win the war
  • Solomon's wish was to become a normal human with no powers, something he was unable to do in his life, as he was just a tool of God or something like that
  • When his wish was granted, Solomon became Doctor Roman
  • The Solomon that burned down human history and met us in London is not the actual Solomon, but the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia that possessed his corpse after he died
  • The demons of the Ars Goetia seem to be able to fuse into a composite being named "Goetia". This isn't confirmed. I'm just speculating, because i didn't find any proper explanation for Goetia's existance.
  • But leaving the explanation of his existance aside, here's the important thing about Goetia: Remember how Tiamat was Beast II? Well yeah, Goetia is Beast I.
  • Goetia's goal is to destroy all of history, and remake the world from the beggining. See, Goetia doesn't like death, so he wants to remake the world into a world where nobody dies ever. Of course, he needs to kill everything that ever lived first, but apparently that's not a problem for him.
  • Goetia kills Mashu with Ars Almadel Salomonis, but her shield is intact, since it won't break as long as the user's heart doesn't...
  • Roman shows up and returns to his Solomon form. He fights Goetia for a bit, and then uses his true Noble Phantasm, Ars Nova.
  • Ars Nova is the manifestation of Solomon returning his gifts to God
  • Using Ars Nova will not only kill Solomon, it will completely erase his existance, even from the Throne. But, it also kills the 72 demons, which weakens Goetia to an absurd degree and makes him killable
  • Apparently Goetia is now so weak that Protagonist McSelfInsert can punch him to death
  • Goetia tries one last suicide attack to try to take you with him, but Mashu shows up and protects you
  • There's a flashback to Mashu in a void after dying. Fou shows up and tells her all kinds of things, like the fact that, in other universes, it's known as freaking Primate Murder
  • Fou says that, in this universe, it decided to stay with Merlin and not have direct contact with humanity. It came to love humanity by watching over it with Merlin, and being in Chaldea reinforced that feeling.
  • Fou uses all the power it has stored up over the years to ressurect Mashu and give her the lifespan of a normal human, at the cost of losing his intellect
  • Fou congratulates Mashu and humanity, saying that they managed to win the heart of Beast IV. So in other words, Fou is Primate Murder, and Primate Murder is Beast IV.
  • So Mashu comes back and protects you from Goetia's suicide attack. Goetia dies. Da Vinci says that the Time Temple is collapsing and reyshifts you back to Chaldea.
  • Congrats, humanity is now saved. The problem is, when you go back to 2016, one year has passed, and no one remembers what happened in that one year. Because they were all dead while you were out there time-travelling.
  • Da Vinci says that things are going to be chaotic for a while, but it's nothing that Chaldea can't handle. The game ends with the protagonist and Mashu looking at the landscape together, on a hill.
Oh, btw, saving humanity grants you a rank in the Mage Assossiation. Except it's not even a good rank, it's just Cause. "Thanks for saving the world, here, have the third lowest rank possible". Lol.

I'll make a tl;dr for this later.

My question now is, what are beasts III, V, VI, and VII?

Also, where does this put Primate Murder on the power-scale?

@Matt

That would be interesting, but given that this is technically the final story chapter, we might never know.

Of course, they've made What-If Chapters before if I remember correctly.

@Reppu The rest of the Beasts are unknown for now. Though Gil did say that when one Beast is summoned, the others also show up, and he also said that Beast VII is coming for Chaldea. So there's our plot for part 2. Though we probably have to wait a few months before another chapter is released.

Complete ressurection is supposed to be beyond even True Magic, right? I'd imagine that makes Primate Murder really freaking strong, though i'm definitely not the best person to ask about that.

Edit: Someone in Beast's Lair just posted a quote from a Q&A with Nasu. There, he says that 7 counterguardians are needed to restrain Primate Murder, and the servants of the grail war are based on these. FGO tells us that the servants of the grail war are based on the Grands, that the Grands are supposed to fight the Beasts and that Primate Murder is a Beast. It kinda looks like thise 7 counterguardians are being retconned into Grand Servants, in which case Primate Murder would be insanely powerful. But there's no official confirmation on that yet.

@Matt Beast VI has a skill named "Negamessiah". I know almost nothing about religion in general, but i heard people say that the name of the skill sounds really "anti-christian" or something like that, can't remember the exact words they used. Lucifer is definitely a possibility.

Power-scale The Primate Murder is hard but i found this

It takes seven Counter Guardians to control it, and like Type Mercury, it is considered to be in a league of its own compared to beings like Servants and other Dead Apostle Ancestors. It is owned by Altrouge and only listens to her, so she can be considered to surpass the power of Crimson Moon in a way.

@Kamiyasha

So stronger than 100% Arc/not Archetype Earth. Should we use Fou's image for a page? Or should we wait for an image of mainstream Primate Murder?

Stronger than 100% Arc? I don't think so.

I mean, Arc while not being at 100% is able to replicate CM moon drop.

I would say 100% Arc>>>>Primate Muerder>>>>CM.

Negamessiah?

That's basically the same thing as Dark Messiah, or The Antichrist. A.K.A, The Beast from Revelation.

So while not Satan, it's Satan's agent.

I don't think there's much of a point in adding a new form to someone's profile if that form is featless. Unless we already have Extella translations and i don't know.

question. the Ars Goatia wanted to use their NP to wipe out the earth across the multiverse and remake it.

does that make it universal or multiversal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back