• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. On the topic of Grand Servants, who would be the Grand Berserker? It's the only class i can't think of anyone. Also, no, Gudako is not an option here.

And going back to Prototype real quick, @Gemmy I know they have their own feats, i'm just asking why those feats aren't scaled to everyone else when Ozymandias, Arash and Hassan of Serenity show up in Camelot and don't go around lolblitzing everyone they fight. If they were that much faster than the other characters, they would be able to beat the Round Table Knights by themselves, even with the BS buffs they got.

I dunno. Proto Servant profiles here are strictly Fate Prototype (specifically, the animation) so it could be because of that.

I want Thor to be grandzerker.

I don't know if Thor could be the Grand Berserker. I mean, he's a Divine Spirit, so he shouldn't be able to become a Servant, but then we have Euryale, Stheno and the Thor Class Card from Prisma Illya, so it might be possible.

God knows what DW is thinkin about Grand Berserker...

About the speed...we never scaled that because of Alakabam. He said that "X" verse (Extra/Fate/Apocrypha) has their own feats...therefore it was better to not scale everyone to the same feat or something like that.

KamiYasha said:
About the speed...we never scaled that because of Alakabam. He said that "X" verse (Extra/Fate/Apocrypha) has their own feats...therefore it was better to not scale everyone to the same feat or something like that.
And yet all of the Extra, Apocrypha and Grand Order characters are scaled to Zero and Stay Night. If that's a thing, i don't see why we can't just scale everyone to Prototype instead.

@NotEvenHuman

I don't agree with scaling everyone to Prototype since it's an isolated continuity. All of the other series have at least passing references to each other, and putting Saber at Massively Hypersonic would greatly contradict her feats in her home novel.

Ah, okay then. Didn't know Prototype was an isolated continuity. But now i'm curious, how does MHS Saber contradict her other feats?

To put it bluntly, giving her Prototype's Saber's speed rating would multiply her (and everyone else in Fate) speed ratings anywhere between 5x (Combat Speed) to 16x their current speeds, which is quite frankly absurd.

Hello. new guy here.

can we upgrade all servants with B rank agility or above to being faster than lightning in reaction speed based on this?

"The Auto Defensors' lightning activated to intercept the arrow, but although several bolts struck home, it slipped through the gaps in the bolts to fly straight at Gilgamesh. The speed at which electricity travels through air — that is, the speed of lightning — while slower than light, still should to have been more than sufficient to catch any ordinary arrow. The speed of that arrow, however, was beyond human limitations.

Gilgamesh immediately materialized his armor, and swept the arrow aside with his left gauntlet."

should we add some things like "time travel" and "precognition" to Zeltrech's profile? they keep going on and on how time travel is under the jurisdiction of the 2nd sorcery and in Strange Fake, we see him in a room calculating possible future timelines

Just a random question, but are Interludes canon? If so, to what extent? Because there's some really interesting lore and abilities on some of them, like regular Jeanne also being able to control dragons, Excalibur being weaker when wielded against fairies and the good of heart, etc. Everything okay there, but we also have stuff like Nitocris and Mashu beating Ozzy, Cleo and Iskandar at the same time, which sounds absurd.

@Embracetophats

I'd think time travel is fine, but I'm not 100% on precognition.

@NEH

I haven't played Grand Order, so my opinion is of limited value, but given the fact that these interludes offer deeper insights into the characters and are part of the character's natural growth, I don't see why they wouldn't be canon.

Kamiyasha would answer this better than me though.

Some of them are okay, some other are a complete disaster.

For example: Excalibur having seals which is completely new to the fate franchise is kinda wierd. I think they tryed to retcon and make it like Excalibur Proto.

Then things like Mashu beating Ozy is well...you know. Some info in those interludes are okay, but some are way too random.

Reppuzan said:
@Embracetophats
I'd think time travel is fine, but I'm not 100% on precognition.
not geared towards combat, just knowing how certain events and choices will leave to other things down the line

Ishtar Noble Phantasm...GG Kyara.

ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæÒÇÉFGOÒÇæÒéñÒéÀÒâÑÒé┐Òâ½Õ«ØÕàÀ ÒéóÒâ│Òé¼Òâ½Òé┐Òâ╗Òé¡Òé¼Òâ½ÒéÀÒâÑ
ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæÒÇÉFGOÒÇæÒéñÒéÀÒâÑÒé┐Òâ½Õ«ØÕàÀ ÒéóÒâ│Òé¼Òâ½Òé┐Òâ╗Òé¡Òé¼Òâ½ÒéÀÒâÑ

Grand Assassin! King Hassan's Np

ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæÕ▒▒Òü«þ┐ü(Òé¡Òâ│Òé░ÒâÅÒéÁÒâ│) Õ«ØÕàÀ EX ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæKing Hassan(Old Man of the Mountain) Noble Phantasm
ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæÕ▒▒Òü«þ┐ü(Òé¡Òâ│Òé░ÒâÅÒéÁÒâ│) Õ«ØÕàÀ EX ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæKing Hassan(Old Man of the Mountain) Noble Phantasm

Not only looks OP... he also sounds OP and he is OP.

@Reppu A King Hassan page? Niiice. Btw, i thought the skill that makes him immune to charms and instakills was called "At the Boundary"? Or is that something else?

@NEH

Cripes, I mixed up At the Boundary and Death Toll. Thank you. I'll fix that in a jiffy.

Death Toll apparently nullifies the target's resistance to instant death (which is probably Hassan inflicting the concept of death on the target).

NotEvenHuman said:
So do you guys think Tiamat's design is too revealing for her to get a page here, or is she just barely safe?
Taking a quick look at her page on the Type: Moon wiki, her design doesn't seem THAT bad, or at least not bad enough to where she can't get a page.

I took a look at her page on the Type Moon Wiki, and i'm the same as Ever on that one. Her design doesn't look that bad to the point where she can't get a page.

It maybe alright, i think?

I could always crop the image if it ends up being judged as too revealing. Alternatively, we could have a page without an image, like Mara.

Of course, then we have pages like Akeno from High School DxD (still debating on whether or not we should allow the image of her second form).

I suppose that can work for now when one of y'all makes one for her.

Not sure of that Akeno one. It was done by that "one DxD fan". Surprised we still have that on there still. Someone could have perhaps taken it out by now if it were truly a problem....doesn't look like there's much of a problem that we've gotten so far though...

That said, we are trying to keep the site as family-friendly as possible (which is why we avoid the worst of SMT's images). So it might be necessary.

@Promestein

Thanks. Couldn't have made it without Kamiyasha and NotEvenHuman's F/GO loving ways though. Not to mention the fact that rewriting those translations can get awfully weird.

Now, onto someone like Merlin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back