• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, who is the one that did the scaling chain on the first place?, he really must really like creating a massive mess that is really confusing and that goes in circles

check on my blog that's assuming it destroyed the whole forest and using the massively higher end

Also, wasn't pashupata the one that did that?

Alright so we need to wait until its re-evaluated, otherwise let's go dead again :v (no more discussion here aside wait the re-evaluation <s>and Hinako page its mean until someone bring new discussion so what we need to discussed here aside nothing?)</s>

Escanor998 said:
Also, why are Servants in the MH range of speed, i mean, the "reaction time" of Proto Saber countering the Star of Destruction can't really be used because in the video it clearly detonated (Why didn't the ones that made the calc noticed something so obvious???!!!) and the calc of Enkidu's speed can't be used because he transform himself into a beam of light (as described by the souces, so it's not his physical body moving at that speed) and also Saber could barely react in time to Hrunting arrows (fired by Emiya) that moved at Mach 10 at over 4 kilometers of distance
-bump-

@Esc Except... Excalibur always vapes. Rider's Chariot, vaped. The street under him despite the fact she angled the blast way up to minimize damage, was melting. Rider and her Pegasus despite massive magic resistance, vaped. The Caster monster and a big chunk of the river, vaped. Even Strange Fake's Excalibur seemingly vaped the part of a building it destroyed and Excalibur Proto vaped all the water of Gilgamesh's NP. If it actually could destroy all of Fuyuki at full blast, a big chunk, if not all of that, is getting vaporized. That's not 7-B/A stuff. And the comparison to Mordred is that Mordred can easily destroy a Mountain, so Excalibur obviously should. But Excalibur, unlike Clarent, consistently shows it vapes the target, so the normal assumption is that the moutain would be vaped. And unless I am forgetting something, that's 6-C right there even if maybe close to baseline.

@Qlip Yeah, sorry xD. I did a big whoops, it was Iap that said it.

Something i found.... Saber when she was alive... Fought 2 Demons that were "a bit stronger than the demon gods ." That was stated by Dr. Romani... Solomon/Goetia in london said that the Demon Gods are capable of halting the planets rotatio .. Whichhas a calc that could be out-of-date..

What is everyones thoughts on this...? Also.. She fought them alongside mash as a servant. She did this to get rid of some seals on her excalibur. This was during her interlude.

... Welp, shit.

Though trying to find the original japanese text may be good. And if it's all of them, it would need to be divided into 72.

Still, if somehow accepted, would help set Arthuria's rating while alive.

It's late here so i won't have time to find it, but its not difficult. i came across it before but didn't bother to try and translate it at that time. But there is 7 singularities, iirc??? so it would be 72/7 imo. The demon gods could have split themselves up in some way to divide the work load, and its possible that some of them didn't get involved and remained in goetias reality marble. but that would require me going back into solomon arc to see if there anything about it. which i don't mind its just late here haha x D

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Something i found.... Saber when she was alive... Fought 2 Demons that were "a bit stronger than the demon gods ." That was stated by Dr. Romani... Solomon/Goetia in london said that the Demon Gods are capable of halting the planets rotatio .. Whichhas a calc that could be out-of-date..
What is everyones thoughts on this...? Also.. She fought them alongside mash as a servant. She did this to get rid of some seals on her excalibur. This was during her interlude.
In chaldeum it's this.

What's the AP for halting planetary rotation? I remember Accelerator having a feat based on something similar.

Wouldn't that make Base Solomon 5-C without his NPs? Outside of the ones that are empowered by outside forces, that's the strongest base combat stats we have out of all Servants, isn't it?

I mean, the 5-C is from his Demon Pillars, not himself. They aren't part of his NPs (unless you count Ars Paulina reviving them endlessly), but they are summoned with his Summoning: EX. It would also explain partly why he managed to utterly curbstomp his War when Marisbury summoned him for the 5th War.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/b7zxqu/ooku_day_five_notes/

how to take this.

• Scheherezade: "…! As Shiva was a divinity with vast power, his actions had a fittingly great influence. If he is the one who would burn the universe, and you are the one who was burnt--- then there's the possibility that you are the universe!"
  • That means through that act, Kama was connected with the concept of the universe. Normally, that would be more than one can handle, and it'd end there.
  • Kama: "But I'm not that. I'm not just a god of love. Since this is the climax, I'll make a simple confession. I'm a demon king."

Solacis, No, this would be a HUGE outlier that would put all servants at High 6-A to 5-C because all the servants we've met so far in the Grand Orders fought against the demon god pillars (like Mashu that singlehandely killed Flauros and some like Jeanne stomped them) while in the Solomon Chapter in the interior of Ars Paulina (which makes the things even more absurd as they continously revive)

Solacis, No, this would be a HUGE outlier that would put all servants at High 6-A to 5-C because all the servants we've met so far in the Grand Orders fought against the demon god pillars (like Mashu that singlehandely killed Flauros and some like Jeanne stomped them) while in the Solomon Chapter in the interior of Ars Paulina (which makes the things even more absurd as they continously revive)

This is frighteningly straight-forward.

• You end up in somewhere that looks like outer space.
  • She was so fundamentally destroyed that neither flesh nor concept of her remained. Then, Kama poses a question ― why is the "emptiness" that remained behind after Shiva burnt Kama to a crisp standing here in front of you?
  • It's something Kiara cannot help but acknowledge too. The one standing there is the Dairokutenmaou Hajun, the Takeji Zaiten, the demon king of love who has obtained the power of the universe as a concept.
  • Right now, the deepest part of the Tokugawa's Ooku is equivalent to the universe that she is. Which means you are already inside her. Your body will not be able to move as you wish. This is her universe, her world. Fighting the universe is futile, so Kama encourages you to just accept her love and fall. Just like Gordolf did.
  • Even the Demon King Mara shouldn't be able to draw out this much of the universe's power. Kama answers her: she is indeed Mara, but right now, she has awakened to an even higher level of power than that.

3-A Kama Mara, when?

@Escanor

The stopping of the Earth's rotation applies to all of the Demon Pillars together, not just one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back