• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

Think Karna vs Sieg, but Karna is damn near stationary, and Sieg is a hulking behemoth too angry to die.

John985 said:
Do you really think that fight really good?
Which one? Karna vs Sieg?

It was k, but I was referring to all the dakka being thrown around.

Arturia Alter vs Herakles? Not the best. Certainly not above UBW and Zero in terms of choreo, but the power difference between those and Heaven's Feel is obvious, that it's closer to Apocrypha's portrayal than the others. That it was done by Ufotable just made it all the more hype.

Considering Gil in Babylonia went "T'is just a scratch" to a lethal chest wound, very much yes.

Also, it's great how Ufotable went no-chill horror on us.

I like how Hercs here just kept going even when Salter was tearing him apart. Ofc he got some good hits in on her (or was more of just slamming her down and stuff) but still was taken down in the end sadly.

Shouldn't Grand Assassin King Hassan be ranked as 6-B? We got a blatant statement in Camelot that Lion King was no match for him.

Mash should have resistance to poison, it's pretty obviously implied in Camelot that whatever is protecting Rits is also protecting her when they meet Serenity.

Speaking of Diarmuid Saber, apparently Lancer is completely capable of using his 2 swords, but chooses not to as he is too polite to use it as a Lancer. Should the 2 swords be added to Lancer's profile?

Monarch Laciel said:
Shouldn't Grand Assassin King Hassan be ranked as 6-B? We got a blatant statement in Camelot that Lion King was no match for him.
I don't remember that. The only direct comparison I remember was Gawain saying that King Hassan had power that rivalled the Lion King and that he could have possibly defeated her.

I actually added the scans of KH on his page earlier and I don't see anything that says Lion King was no match for him like what Ram said.

I don't think we should use Serenity hyping King Hassan as justification. Because she's clearly exaggerating with the "he has no equals". Plus in later chapters when Gawain fights him that's when we get the statement that KH is comparable to the Lion King.

Did they even know that the Lion King was a Divine Spirit at that point?

Bedivere backs up her statement, and he had Merlin telling him things.

And I think it's mentioned around the same time as that conversation that King Arthur isn't really human anymore.

It's still contradicted later when Gawain goes "wtf his power rivals the Lion King" instead of saying that he's far stronger than her. Their feats are also consistent with each other in Camelot. Lion King almost instantly kills Gawain with a casual attack and King Hassan stopped Sun Boosted Gawain's strike while calling him weak.

What would Boudica's NP be as an Avenger class Servant? Anyone familiar enough with her IRL to make a guess?

Soooo... equal to Goddess Rhon

That's still 6-B

Also I'd trust Bediverse and by proxy Merli more than I would trust Gawain.

Why would King Hassan scale to Rhon nukes?

I mean Gawain witnessed firsthand how powerful the Lion King is. He's more credible than Serenity, Bedivere mostly talks about his death hax instead of raw power. There's no reason for KH to scale to Rhon of all things.

Ramesses the Sun King said:

I mean Gawain witnessed firsthand how powerful the Lion King is. He's more credible than Serenity, Bedivere mostly talks about his death hax instead of raw power. There's no reason for KH to scale to Rhon of all things.
Gawain say that because he doesnt know Hassan true power IMO

And if only he knows hassan's true power he is dead btw

Ramesses the Sun King said:
You answered your own question.

Gawain knows how powerful Lion king is, and he says KH could beat her.

Also considering the ground is littered with holes where Rhon blew things up, I think they know how powerful she is.

Back