• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

Gemmysaur said:
That's calc stacking because you're using an existing calc (385meg) to bring about another (3.85gig).
Yeah I had a feeling. Figured it may have been possible to treat it as a multiplier since KK does nerf everything by 90% and it doesn't have any outliers.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Zouken can control people by forcing in a Crest Worm that mimics their spinal cord. We should give him body puppetry.
Is this combat applicable? I know we haven't actually seen Zouken fight despite all the hype about him, but his Crest Worms seem to take a while to implant.

I don't believe we have any idea about the timeframe it took, so I don't think so.

What I found interesting was Prime Zouken having a chance to beat even a servant in good conditions.

Kirei and Kerry (before they fight) can do it under good conditions as well. Plus wasn't Zouken the one who created the Command Seals?

Speaking of humans beating Servants, how come it isn't mentioned on Kiritsugu's profile that he can do the same?

Yeah, but Kirei would potentially do it abusing the years of stockpiled Mana in his many Command Seals. Without knowing his skillset, is hard to say what tools Prime Zouken have that put him there.

Remind me again how he could? Origin Gun?

No clue tbh. Probably some combo of the gun and Time Alter (coughChronosRosecough). I just remember it was said in an interview or something that they could potentially beat Servants at that time.

I see. It's funny how they can beat servants but at her best Ciel would only manage to be able to defend against a servant's attacks.

I have a couple questions.

1. Shouldn't Grand Assassin KH scale to 5-A off of removing Tiamats wings? People get scaled to to others off of barely damaging them and he outright cut off her wings.

2. Why does it say under his weaknesses it costs the Grand TItle to apply the concept of death? That isn't the case. He already forfeited the title to be able to join the party. He simply used the finite power he had left from that graph to do what he did.

I think it's an issue of compatibility, and the fact Defeating and Combating are very different.

Ciel is specified as having an actual fight. While Kirei, Kiritsugu and a bit Zouken (notice the "fare well" and "could defeat under good conditions", but not simply outright combat) could defeat one. Think of Assassin Defeating Cu to Saber's fighting Cu, best comparation I can think of.

Kirei and Kerry can beat Assassin Servants if their presences are revealed and Casters in close range combat. They can't beat Servants with actual CQC ability unless they have good compatibility or can ambush them somehow.

Ciel with her scripture and equipment can beat Servants like Medea. Base Ciel is in Nasu's words "overwhelmingly stronger than Kirei", though he does state that 4th war Kirei can beat her, that's mostly due to his command seals. So in general Scripture Ciel>>Ciel>4th War Kirei>>>5th War Kirei

Anyone see that one of Qin Shi Huang's guides got translated? The dude is Kars, but his true form is a giant **** of mech that dwarfs palaces, can use Feng Shui wizardry, has an high level of authority, can mind hax the entire planet, and has his own version of the great wall that blocks attacks from space

I found more stuff on Merlin. He should have pocket reality manip. He also has the ability to seperate mind from body and soul. Also, I found a weakness for him Merlin's Dream World https://imgur.com/a/jwbZZj2

And, in the next scene, Fionn shows the ability to physically enter dream worlds. Still going through some interludes

So how do souls work in the nasuverse?

I read somewhere that they can rot after an extended period of time like with Zouken, but in cases like Merlin who has existed for more than 1,000 years, how is he still alive?

The wiki says they rot after being fixed to the body, so how is Bedivere able to operate in the camelot singularity for at least 1,500 years? Merlin says that it was his mind that was melting away, not his soul.

Last I remember, it was said he just kept on moving forward when he originally fell by pure will, but that existing for so long with Excalibur by his side was burning out his soul. Also why he wasn't supposed to be sumnoneable at first, he would just disappear since the Silver Excalibur Arm was burning out whatever was left of his soul, so nothing to be even put in the Throne of Heroes.

Merlin likely can for the reason as Scathach, he's nowhere a normal human. There's also the fact he's a way better Magus, much more powerful, and is living in an odd fairy land.

Back