• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto X Bleach Movie announced !!

Too bad for you , i already know the code of the video , next time buddy : P

Did you guys really believe that? O____O well thank god i didn't fall for it lol

What are you guys saying? Just saw some spoilers. Yhwach is not making an appearance (cuz he solos both, duh) and we'll be seeing Mayuri vs Orochimaru, Sakura vs Orihime and some others not yet revealed. :)

The one thing that kinda gives it away is the fact that it's on the Fun and Games Board. Plus they would likely never make a cross over between those to Verses, but it be more likely then that crossover of Naruto and Dragon Ball that people wanted so bad (for some unknown reason).

@Griffin
Actually, Bleach and Naruto are owned by the same animation studio and there was ganna be a crossover Ova but it was canceled.

Dragon Ball crossed with One Piece and Toriko and at one point Dragon Ball crossed with Astro Boy iirc.

Oh you mean a cross over between two animes made by different companies?. If so I don't know.

Back