• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM/SPSM been immune to KS is an assumption, that it works the same way as Genjutsu, which isn't the case. So I have no need to make a rebuttal about it. (which i did anyways) You were in the Madara vs Aizen thread, if you couldn't prove it there, you won't prove it here.

Can both of you please calm down. No need to be insulting each other and swearing.

Ryukama said:
Can both of you please calm down. No need to be insulting each other and swearing.
To my defense, I'm not insulting anyone. @Akiretsu is the only one who's insulting people in this thread. And is not the first time, i have also warn him before that he may get banned from this wiki. For his behavior.

@Hokage On second thought you're being alright. My apologies.

But yes Akiretsu really needs to control his behavior. And he'll probably get reported/banned if he keeps this up.

Akiretsu:
Bleach-2400693

To my knowledge Reiatsu is spiritual pressure, Naruto may sence energy, but where has he sence the physical force of an energy before. Care to give a feat of Naruto sensing the pressure of an energy as it's released from the user or weapon?

HokageMangaVox said:
SM/SPSM been immune to KS is an assumptio, that it works the same way as Genjutsu, which isn't the case. So I have no need to make a rebuttal about it. (which i did anyways) You were in the Madara vs Aizen thread, if you couldn't prove it there, you won't prove it here.
I never said immune, just that it's useless because it won't stop Naruto from knowing where he is or what he's doing at all times. And as my scans show, Aizen's reiatsu can still be sensed despite the fact that KS is being used and unlike Yamamoto or anyone in bleach for that fact, Naruto doesn't need to be stabbed to not misread someone's power, hell in the war before BSM or SPSM, Naruto could already sense people's chakra so well he could easily disern even their unique Chakra signature and match his with their's. So....yeah, GG KS arguments.

Well, you can't change the mind of people who don't want to listen to what the otherside says regardless. ou guys always use KS as a NLF, so yeah, even the Madara vs Aizen thread isn't a valid win for Aizen. But if you recal, i stopped debating in it long before it was finished, iirc because i knew where it was heading.

^ @Akiretsu, I don't know if you read what I posted above, but by energy equalization both chakra, and spiritual energy are equaled. And in the Bleach no one can sense spiritual energy, they sense Reiatsu a..k.a Spiritual pressure which is the physical force of said energy. Now I will repeat the question.

Does Naruto have feats of sensing the physical force of an energy before? If so care to share a scan of it?

Ryukama said:
@Hokage On second thought you're being alright. My apologies.
But yes Akiretsu really needs to control his behavior. And he'll probably get reported/banned if he keeps this up.
I don't see anything that I said as an insult. I didn't focus on one person or single out a particular fanbase. I wasn't insulting anyones intelligence or anything of the sort. And what I said is the truth. How is the truth an insult? What do you call people who disregard valid facts in favor of their agenda? Republicans? When I said tards, I didn't say Bleachtards or Narutards. I could say stans, but that's the same as tards.

I wasn't foaming at the mouth typing with anger...the tone in my responses are that of a calm person, so on what grounds does someone have the right to ban me? Or is it just a matter of perspective? But i'll stop saying the stuff if anyone is offended or it's against the rules...I'll just stans and republicans from now on.

@Akiretsu Calling people's arguments "piss poor," saying people who don't agree with how powerful you think anime ninjas are "delusional" and using offensive terms like "tards" to describe your detractors, are all things that are both not justified and not prefered for this site. We'd rather have a more calm and civilized community, so I would appreciate you toning it down.

I just realized that we're arguing about an old weakness in Aizen's Zanpakutou, after looking on his profile is noted that he doesn't have his zanpakutou anymore and the requirements have change, during "Deicided" his zanpakutou merge with him and their powers. As shown Yhwach was not able to tell or sense that Ichigo was Aizen all along when he fought him. If it worked on someone as Yhwach it will work on Naruto. (Yhwach has been shown to sense even something as an immediately entrance from Ichigo when he arrived from Hueco Mundo to Soul Society, and even on his chair while resting his been shown to know who is fighting who among the sternrritters.)

HokageMangaVox said:
Akiretsu:
Bleach-2400693
To my knowledge Reiatsu is spiritual pressure, Naruto may sence energy, but where has he sence the physical force of an energy before. Care to give a feat of Naruto sensing the pressure of an energy as it's released from the user or weapon?
  • Sigh* You and this Reiatsu vs Reiryoku BS is really getting on my nerves. Partially because it's an obvious reach and it goes against what Kubo has portrayed in his manga. But it matters not because wether Naruto is sensing thr Reiryoku or Reiatsu or Both still produces the same results.
I can post scans of Characters sensing Chakra or "Feeling" Chakra despite Not being sensory types, but you'll just continue to latch on to your "Pressure =/= Energy" argument. But like i said, sensing the Reiryoku still gets over KS.

@Akiretsu

I believe you should take a break and come back later. You're getting agitated and you're clearly in no condition to debate. If this continues, I'll have no choice but to report this thread...again.

Agreed with what Scarlet has said. I might be closing this soon as well. The thread is going no where and is getting quite hostile.

Your opinion has been noted @Akiretsu. But you still didn't answer my question. Is a point that still stands, it doesn't go against but with what Kubo stablish on his manga. Besides that this argument is futile, read what I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back