• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchihazinon said:
You need sage chakra to stop truth seeking balls. Sasuke has yin bug he also has a bit of sage chakra. That black and silver chidori that he made is made out of sage chakra that's why it's black.

Only senjutsu counters truth seeking balls. Sasuke can't just have yin to block tsb. He needs sage chakra.
Sasuke doesn't have Sage chakra. Madara says that Naruto was the only one to get sage power, and Sasuke even tells Naruto to prepare a Sage attack to harm Madara. The only time he adquired sage chakra, it was borrow from one of his team members.

TSB is not just Yin energy,it's Yin-Yang release+all 5 nature releases. from naruto wiki

"Truth-Seeking Balls are composed of all five basic natures,[8] in a way similar to yet surpassing kekkei genkai and kekkei tōta.[9] If imbued with Yin―Yang Release,[1] they can be used to neutralise ninjutsu and by extension become impervious to it"

In short for a verse equalized battle with bleach,TSB will nullify all attacks(almost) and as well as delete(vague),i should stop using this term,but since i have started,can't back now) matter as they touch it.I used the term "delete",i'll agree it's vague,so what i was trying to say is,What a TSB does,is,it's a hyper matter state,think of arceus's plate,the TSB contains all nature transformations as well the creating energies yin and yang,so it can nullify all other things that fall into one of those categories,and when it's used to attack,it uses the same principle to disintegrate whatever it touches,it doesn't destroy(vague) it,but it "counters" it,into what it can't recover from.

Actually Sasuke always had Sage Chakra via his curse mark. He only needed to borrow it from Jugo because he lost it via Itachi and that Jugo was comptabable with him in a way. Orochimaru explains this

-You assume Naruto will not look at Aizen at the beginning of the fight, and Aizen won't used KS as he always does.

-You assume Naruto knows sealing techniques base on his surname.

-You assume Naruto knows of KS ability before hand, which Aizen never explain to anyone unless they are already on it.

-You assumed the clones won't fall under KS, and start attacking each other.

If this was the case, then Aizen can't harm Six Path Naruto without Six path Yang or Yin making this fight a stomp, or Aizen would Soul Crush since Naruto doesn't posses Reiatsu which is another energy type linked to Reiryoku.

Sigh, they nullify the energy, not the jutsu. Much like arceus's plates, but they'd only work on 7 elements, namely fire,water,air,earth,electricity,yin energy/spirit energy and yang energy/life energy

-Your assuming KS is already activated when the fight starts instead of Aizen activating it himself, which, by that logic, I can also say Naruto will already have his clones out which both scenerios are ridiculous to think up.

-"Should" is not saying he does im afraid. Im saying he should because he's an Uzamaki and sealing jutsu is the clans literal birthright. Not to mention he could seal Kurama away anytime he wants once he got the key and i hardly doubt just any random person could manipulate a seal like that if they didnt have any experience in using one themselves. Plus IIRC people with the six paths power can use a smaller version of Chibaku Tensei, like lets say, Madara's when he summoned those meteors. Not something like the one used to seal Kaguya.

-Technically he would. Clones gather information for the user and if some of the clones go under KS he can just disperse them and he'd get the info about KS and how it works. Then he could protect himself with Sage mode. Also, your forgetting Kurama is here too who can also tell him how the technique works once the other clones go under KS. One of these scenerios will happen because Aizen activates KS of any fight, just like Naruto does with his clones. In this case, the likely target of KS will be the clones and thats when Naruto can use the affected clones to his advantage.

-Please show me where i "assumed" the clones wouldnt be effected by it? In fact im arguing the exact opposite.

Also now that I think about it, if Naruto goes into Sage Mode, will KS even work on him? Even if he's caught in Aizen's illusions he still has Kurama with him to tell him where Aizen is. And with Sage Mode to sense out Aizen it'll be easier to catch him.

KazarianFahs said:
Sigh, they nullify the energy, not the jutsu. Much like arceus's plates, but they'd only work on 7 elements, namely fire,water,air,earth,electricity,yin energy/spirit energy and yang energy/life energy
No. You're wrong again. It only negates jutsus as I stated above, which includes the Edo's jutsu. But it can't negate Sage chakra which Aizen doesn't have, and that's also energy. Which would make this a stomp, or Inconclusive if energy is not equalized.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111230790/4654600-6550232870-p_000.png

Now show me a link where is stated that TSB nullafies the energy or concede, because the scan above makes it pretty clear.

-Aizen always uses KS first in every fight. No need to assume. His only exception was Ichigo because he is the main character.

-Naruto has not shown any sealing techniques in combat, so yeah is an assumption on your part for him to do so. And sealing Kurama inside himself is something specify Hagoromo gave to him. Show me Naruto sealing an enemy inside himself. Naruto doean't have a rinnegan to use chibaku tensei here, and neither is Sasuke here to help him.

-After recieving the knowledged back, Naruto will have to fight with eyes closed. Which is already a big disadvantage. He wil need to use his sences.

-KS is different from Genjutsu, it affect the user complety to were Aizen can desactivate it, and activated again and he will remain affected. Kurama is part of Naruto's own chakra unlike Bee, and Genjutsu he can't escape it.

Narutoverse has different kind of energies. TSB can't nullify senjutsu but it can nullify ninjutsu. Anybody who uses natural energy can bypass TSB (that's why Naruto was able to punt the TSB of Madara without damage).

Uchihazinon said:
Yeah I agree but I'm not sure how this explains sasuke being able to stand on tsb.
Because he gave Sasuke Six Path chakra Yin + a rinnegan.

And he gave Naruto Six Path chakra Ying + Senjutsu

Also, Aizen won't have to look for the real Naruto. He can sense him if energy is equalized with Reiraku:

http://s.*************/store/manga/9/05-035.0/compressed/Bleach_05_01_17.jpg?v=41192377616

-Your interpreting it wrong. I never said Aizen wouldnt use it at the start of the fight. Im saying he wouldnt have it already activated as the fight starts. He would activate it after it officially begins.

-Chibaku Tensei isnt used in Combat? Nah jk lol i know he needed sasuke for that. Tho standard battle assumptions will assume Naruto would use it if its the only way to win, like what he did against Kaguya with Sasuke. Also no Hagoromo had absolutely nothing to do with sealing Kurama inside himself. Unless did you not watch Naruto vs Kurama? He reput the seal in after taking control of Kurama's chakra. Hagoromo wasnt even a thought at that time. Also when did i say Naruto would seal an enemy inside him?

-And thats what Sage Mode is there for. Or he can simply just use the extra effects from the So6p to sense Aizen like he did the Limbo clones. Not complicated. Or he can make more shadow clones with Sage Mode/So6p and all fight the same way.

-Verses equalization makes KS = Genjutsu so no. Also KS has never shown anything to suggest it can take control of Kurama while deep inside Naruto. They are only connected through Chakra otherwise they are 2 completely different beings fighting with each other and KS only effects senses, not energies.

Aizen will need to sense him out if all the clones possess the same type of energy only distributed. Its not the same thing as seperating a Soul Reapers power from someones elses when their spirit ribbons are colored red while someone elses are normal colored.

-None can have any powers activated when the battle starts, that's cheating.

-You can assumed anything battle. Sealing a Tail beast wilinglly inside himself doesn't equaled to an enemy in combat. Naruto has no sealing techniques period. We don't accept assumtions here, so don't give Naruto a power he doesn't have.

-Sensing the Aizen won't save him from all the other things he can do with his power.

-Verse equalization makes energt equaled. Not powers, or techniques. Otherwise Aizen solos with Soul Crush a power Naruto doesn't owns. All shinigami have a spirit living withing them as a seperate being, and they couldn't help or talk to them so they know they were under KS. That's your prove that Kurama will also be affected.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Aizen will need to sense him out if all the clones possess the same type of energy only distributed. Its not the same thing as seperating a Soul Reapers power from someones elses when their spirit ribbons are colored red while someone elses are normal colored.
In part that's true, but Naruto's power will be higher than the clones which are always weaker than the original.

-Thats exactly what im saying. Ppl assuming he will already have it activated as the fight starts are wrong. Samething with Naruto and his clones.

-And why exactly not? Thats like saying Genjtsu isnt usuable despite it being an Uchiua clan heritage. Naruto is of the Uzamaki clan and thus he has all of their traits and specialities, sealing and great life force being some of them. And the sealing part is being justified by him being able to seal Kurama back up after beating him without any issue at all. Thats at least a degree of sealing. And did u forget about six paths power = normal chibaku tensei (I think)?

-It will if he has his clones relay info about them to him and have Kurama their to explain it to him as well.

-Dont see how Soul Crush is remotely useful against someone with strong spiritual energy or forces. Also no when has a normal Soul Reaper had another spirit living inside them? The closest they got to that was their Zanpakto's being spirits and they arent the same being or inside them. They lie inside the Zanpakto. And clearly its not the same thing as a Jinchuraki as Tailed Beasts have never been effected by Illusion hax just because their host got effected, Bee and the eight tails being a perfect example when fighting Sasuke. So no that is not proof that Kurama would also get effected by KS just because Naruto would.

I know sasuke has yin chakra but it only states in the anime and manga that senjutsu is the only way to counter tsb.

Yin is based on spiritual energy that governs imagination. It's been stated that the uchiha predominantly Inherited the yin release.

Genjutsu is also stated to be a yin release. It says that yin can be used offensively when combined with senjutsu.

Can you guys edit your comments and remove the quoting? It's tedious to read through them and they clog the page.

Naruto's chakra is distributed evenly among him and his clones. Not even X-Ray vision can tell them apart even by chakra quantity.

According to what I said before which was quoted off the naruto wiki. Yin can be used for attack if combined with senjutsu.

-Which is not the case.

-Here is were you are wrong. Not all Uchiha's can use Genjutsu without awakening the Sharingan. Example, Sasuke's mom and all the others in the clan which weren't soldiers. Naruto sealing a tail beast is not the same, and is not any special heritage. Otherwise all tail beast owners could seal all of their opponents. And Naruto has no feats of sealing anyone on his own. Just because Naruto has Six path power, doesn't mean he can use Chibaku tensei on his own.

-Knowing a little about Aizen's power, won't help him or restrain Aizen from using it.

-Soul Crush involves Reiatsu Naruto doesn't have or feats to say he can resist it. Everytime is called an Asuchi. Yes, they are and they have their own inner world. Even Renji can summon his to train without much trouble, same as a tail beast.

-manga-rain-bleach-ch133-15.PNG

Like I said, if they wouldn't had gotten affected, they would had been able to talk to them. If they couldn't means either KS puts them under it or blocks their communication. Same will applied to Naruto here. But as I explained Genjutsu and KS are not the same thing, and their rules are different.

IIRC except for Madara no one could tell the clone from the original, not even Kaguya.

Also this quoting yo T_T

ScarletFirefly said:
IIRC except for Madara no one could tell the clone from the original, not even Kaguya.

Also this quoting yo T_T
That's nothing special. Madara was intelligent unlike Kaguya. He knew how to use his powers correctly.

@Uchihazinon

I know Aizen can regen from being vaporized. The TSB did however negate the regen ability of the resurrected people.

@HokageMangaVox

You're basing this on what exactly?

ScarletFirefly said:
@Uchihazinon

I know Aizen can regen from being vaporized. The TSB did however negate the regen ability of the resurrected people.

@HokageMangaVox

You're basing this on what exactly?
Oh, please don't come with that excuse everyone knows she is dumb. Without Black Zetsu she would had miss used all of her chakra, or get sealed by getting close to them, or not thinking of bfr one of them. I can go on forever pointing out every dumb mistake she did, and following orders from one of her son's. Come on do I need to go on? Or better yet. Tell me one smart move she did without Zetsu.

-Apparently it is since I saw people arguing such.

-Assuming I meant Uchiua can use genjutsu without sharingan. You added that in yourself. From what I found, the Naruto wikia considers Sasukes mom a jonin. And it's justified by her offering to help Sasuke with his Shiriken Jutsu training when he was a kid. Why would a non ninja ever offer to do that? Whether she was a soldier or not, Sasukes mom and those "others" didnt or couldnt use genjutsu simply because they never developed their Sharingan to use genjutsu or simply couldnt before Itachi killed them. Sealing a talied beast in general isnt the same yes but for Kurama specifically, it is because the seals Minato used were what Kushina taught him, from the Uzamaki Clan's teachings. Which is likely why not all tailed beast users can seal opponents. Technically its possible since even non Jinchuriki or clansman can seal opponents via the Reaper Death Seal (despite it costing your life) but oh well. Naruto simply never used sealing hax because its something he would never use first hand in any fight unless it was something absolutely needed, like against Kaguya. Standard Battle Assumptions will assume he'll use it against a being like Aizen.

-Did I say it would? No I didnt I said it would help Naruto counter it, whether under KS or not.

-Verses Equalization and strong enough spiritual power will suggest he can. Also that isnt an "inner world" for Renji that is Urahara's training room which is specifically designed to allow Zanpakto spirits to rome so you can train. Just like when Ichigo released Zangetsu to train against when developing his Bankai with Yoruichi. It was the rooms own doing, not Ichigo's. Not the same thing as a tailed beast as normally, if you release one, you die via tailed beast removal. Again, A Zanpakto's spirit =/= its users spirit they are 2 different beings and even if it does, you cannot assume it will act the same way as a Jinchuraki and their tailed beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back