• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarletFirefly said:
^^You do realize that Black Zetsu was Kaguya's will right?
Kaguay's will or not they were two seperate beings afterwards. And so in battle he counts as whole new being and person. Using him would be 2 v 1.

^You're still not providing anything for your argument. Madara is smarter and knows how to use his powers better and therefore he can detect clones? All he does have is his Rinnegan, big whoop, Nagato also had Rinnegan and couldn't tell betwenn Shadow Clones.

Also, would Naruto count as a 2v1? He has Kurama after all.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Uchihazinon
I know Aizen can regen from being vaporized. The TSB did however negate the regen ability of the resurrected people.
I don't think it will stop Aizen's regen The Tsb thing stops the regen of edo tensei because the area it makes contact with erases the jutsu. so part of the edo tensei puppets soul returned to the afterlife as the edo tensei binding is undone. Therefore it can't regen. See here, minato's missing his arm as a soul

Anyway I take Aizen winning for regen and KS.

Anime4Life2020:

-They shouldn't.

-I added the Sharingan because without it you can't cast Genjutsu, same with Naruto, without knowledged of his clan he can't cast does seals you assume he knows about. So you not only assume every Uchiha has sharingan, but you also assume Naruto can cast seals because everyone on his suppose to. By that all logic all Ninjas should have the same strenght in the academy since they were thought the same, which is not. Sealing a Tail beast an opponent is not the same and the Reaper Death Seal was only known by three people, The Hokage, Minato and Orochimaru. You can't assume he can use something he has never done or something he doesn't do either in character.

-Which means nothing. He still needs to dealt with it.

-Verse equalization, equalizes energy. Which is that why I said a TSB won't harm Aizen. If all energies are equalize sure, soul crush won't harm Naruto, but if only one energy is equalized then Naruto won't equaled Reiatsu since is different from Reiryoku a part of it, but used as a different source of power. No is not an inner world, that's his spirit being summon from inside his inner world willingly like a Tail beast is summon to combat. But they don't use their spirit in combat, except for Toshiro. Where do you assume the room is madefor that? Renji's spirit came out when he was in prison, and so did Shunsui's when he was fighting Barro. No. Yoruichi use a tool to summon Ichigo's spirit it was a doll. Since he didn't know how to do so. That's like saying that Naruto's Jutsus won't affect Aizen because they don't contain Reiatsu in them.

I still say that KS will be useless due to Sage Mode, the effects of So6p and most importantly, his shadow clones to confuse Aizen on which is the real one or not. Also Kurama if acceptable

The only thing that will make this troublesome is Aizen's regen which (debated right now) is either helpful or useless.

Inconclusive then maybe?

Yes that Regenerationn is a problem. It's on Majin buu level. I think his Regenerationn is the best in the hst. I think to beat Aizen you have to atomise him because turning him into dust is not enough.

ScarletFirefly said:
^You're still not providing anything for your argument. Madara is smarter and knows how to use his powers better and therefore he can detect clones? All he does have is his Rinnegan, big whoop, Nagato also had Rinnegan and couldn't tell betwenn Shadow Clones.

Also, would Naruto count as a 2v1? He has Kurama after all.

So base on what you said, the real Naruto can be located by Madara's Rinnegan which is false, since you said Nagato couldn't tell the clones from the real one. You should also know that Madara said that he had both of their powers, meaning he can sense Naruto the same way he can sense the limbos. Kurama is part of him, by that reasoning all shinigami count as two. Or even pokemon users. Lol Black Zetsu was created by Kaguya, and later fused with her again. He's a complete different being, otherwise he would had dissapear and Kaguya would had regain her intelligence.

- Renji's spirit came out when he was in prison, and so did Shunsui's when he was fighting Barro. No. Yoruichi use a tool to summon Ichigo's spirit it was a doll. Since he didn't know how to do so.

[[1]]

^ Here Zabimaru appears outside of his body in prison.

[[2]]

^ The kid spirit of Kyoraku zanpakutous appears to give Nanao her zanpakutou which was sealed inside of her.

[[3]]

^ Here is the other spirit, who watches as Kyoraku is pierce from behind by Barro's attack.

-Every Uchiua can have Sharingan through their potential and Kekkai Genkai. But if you meant everyone canonically has it then no they dont. Also I dont understand your Academy example so elaborate it more if you dont mind. Anyways, I know sealing a talied beast is not the same as sealing an opponent, since when do all seals have to do with Jinchuriki and tailed beasts? Also I never said Naruto would have the RDS im saying since even non Uzumaki clan members and non jinchuraki can use seals like the RDS such as the 3 u mentioned its not impossible for Naruto to do so as well. Also even if he doesnt use it in character, Standard Battle Assumptions again will allow him to use it when he absolutely needs to and in this case he would against Aizen.

-Clearly it does mean something as when he uses one of those options he'll have already countered KS

-Except that isnt the same thing. For a tailed beast they take the hosts body in order to switch out. You dont actually summon the Tailed Beast out of yourself for the most part where as you'd die from tailed beast extraction. Unless you were refering to after the war when Naruto, Bee and the tailed beasts all become friends and are no longer limited to that.

I assume that because other than Ichigo we never see Renji and the others having an inner world they are speculated to be. And even if they do what proves they can willingly release their Zanpakto spirits out from those worlds and onto the battlefield? Whats stopping me from saying Renji didnt release Zabimaru of his own capablities and that Zabimaru just came out on his own? They have no feat or evidence of being able to summon the spirits out on their own whenever they want. And it still doesnt prove they are the same being because if they were, then Renji and the others in the verse would have died when their Zanpakto's were either shattered or straight up broken. Also no that connection with Yoruichi and Naruto doesnt make any sense in any way.

Very controversial, just want to watch what is decided. those big walls of text are... unattractive to say the least.

Aizen, his reiatsu blast can cover large range he should be able to hit all the clones and.... Naruto can't really put Aizen down do to Aizen's regen.

Aizen more than likely wins here

I know this has been done before by Gin but what happens if you take the hogyoku from Aizen for a long period of time. Can he be killed after.

I wonder if that magnetic release rasengan will do anything to Aizen.

Like Seriously, a huge discussion isn't even necessary. Only the tards will battle this out constantly.

1.)Aizen is Immortal = Naruto Can't Kill Him.

2.)Aizen can only be sealed and Naruto has a Sealing Jutsu.

3.)KS amounts to nothing when Naruto only needs his SM sensing (Seriously this proven to work seeing as Yamamoto did it)

The only argument should be whether or not Naruto can seal Aizen. Otherwise, it's inconclussive.

That is very unlikely since Naruto doesnt even know what the Hogyoku is, let alone it being Aizen's weakness. He'd need one of his shadow clones to find out for him to play it safe

That said, i still dont see how KS is working here. Naruto can counter with multiple things

He can transform into an inanimate object and gain its traits, since illusions cant work against an inanimate Object

He can use his Shadow Clones to confuse Aizen since he will not be able to tell which one is the real Naruto clone. Then once KS is used on a clone, Naruto can either just fight Aizen from then on or just disperse the jutsu surrounding that specific clone and then he'll gain an analasis of what KS does

Or, in the worst case Scenerio that KS is used on the real Naruto, he can still find Aizen through the illusions by sensing him with SM or So6p power and have Kurama guide him as his partner

The only thing that will be troublesome here is Aizens regen. Its either Naruto seals him, knocks him out or this is inconclusive.

Huesito88 said:
Wait how would he know to transform into a inanimate object how can he counter ks besides shadow clones
Oh right lol. Well considering he can just send in a clone as a decoy, he could possibly know to transform.

Anime4Life2020

-As you concluded they all have the potential to do so, that doesn't mean that all of them have one in canon. Same goes with Naruro's bloodline and the sealing techniques.

Let me explain:

Clan specific jutsu have to be taught, even though you may have an affinity toward them or less difficulty in learning them.

Unlike Kekkei Genkai, which are techniques (usually) unique to a clan passed down genetically, clan specific jutsu - or Hiden - are passed down through teaching/orally.

Examples of Kekkei Genkai include, but are not limited to, the Sharingan, the Byakugan, the Shikotsumyaku (Kimimaro's bone ability), Ice Release techniques (used by Haku) and Wood Release techniques. Examples of Hiden include, but are not limited to, the Nara clan's Shadow techniques, the Aburame clan's Insect techniques, the Hyuuga clan's fighting style (Gentle Fist) and the Uzumaki clan's Sealing techniques.

However, it is also noteworthy to point out that Naruto possesses many of the general "abilities" of the Uzumaki clan, such as an incredibly strong life force, great recuperative powers and over the average longevity. He possesses these because, not unlike Kekkei Genkai, they are passed down genetically. On the other hand, he does not posess the clan's specific jutsu, due to the simple fact that there was no Uzumaki around to teach them to him. Naruro can't use sealing jutsu except Kurama's. So unless Naruro is sealing Aizen inside of him, I don't see your plat in this. Also, since Tail Beast and humans are not the same would it even work.

-Tell me one way to counter a released KS.

-The same thing happens with Zanpakuto spirits but isntead of coming out, is their power. They may hide there full name, refuse to speak or even help you. Unlike Tail beast they don't use them in fights that often.

-In chapter -16 in volume 32, we see Hitsugaya's inner world in the chapter about his past. His inner World is a desolated Ice field.

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

We also see them on the filler arc, which Kubo took the concept of the zanpakuto's and make then canon. At least Shunsui's one which I linked above. This should be enough evidence unlike you assuming Naruto can use sealing techniques.

-Like I said they don't summon it to combat often, is rarely. It wasn't about Naruto, the Yoruichi statement, it was about you saying that the room make the spirit come forward which isn't true since we have seen then come out in other places which I linked a few post above. The Last part about Naruto and Aizen was refering to your statement about a spirit of a zanpakuto not been equaled to a juubi when it comes to the effect of KS. Which accodsing to you would be the same as Naruto's jutsus not affecting Aizen at all, since he is a soul.

Right now it's 6 to 3 in favor of Aizen with 2 undicided, but the arguments being used for Aizen have already been debunked so...in terms of validity Naruto actually is leading 3 to 0.

I believe it would be better to leave this as inconclusive. This is a highly controversial match-up and the debate will likely go in circles.

Akiretsu said:
But the arguments being used for Aizen have already been debunked
LoL you wrote the same thing I already debunked above, 3 times already. And Validity is not even a thing here, the fight is determine by votes and so far Aizen is winning. Only 7 votes are needed to determine a match.

HokageMangaVox said:
And Validity is not even a thing here, the fight is determine by votes and so far Aizen is winning. Only 7 votes are needed to determine a match.
Lol what? How can validity not be a thing? It's your duty to stand by your argument when someone claims otherwise or else all this part of the forum has no point. You can't just cast your vote and ignore everything else people are saying. This is NOT a popularity contest, this is a place for debate and should be treated like one.

ScarletFirefly said:
HokageMangaVox said:
And Validity is not even a thing here, the fight is determine by votes and so far Aizen is winning. Only 7 votes are needed to determine a match.
Lol what? How can validity not be a thing? It's your duty to stand by your argument when someone claims otherwise or else all this part of the forum has no point. You can't just cast your vote and ignore everything else people are saying. This is NOT a popularity contest, this is a place for debate and should be treated like one.
I assume you took my message wrong, please remind me when have I not done so.

Akiretsu said:
Like Seriously, a huge discussion isn't even necessary. Only the tards will battle this out constantly.
Talking about validiting, and look who is insulting. Are you the only entitled to the right of speech if not why do you claim, and shut down everyone else like you already won. If you come to a debate you will expect to encounter a rebuttal, otherwise was the meaning of your opinion by an empty vote.

^Wo wo let's not come to conclusions. I'm not taking anyone's side here. I'm just saying this is not a popularity contest. Everyone that just wants to just cast a vote, move along and expect to see the win added, is doing something wrong in my book.

I don't wanna derail this thread even more, so please message me in my wall if you have anything more to say, or chat or I don't know if this site has a PM system.

@Scarlet The PM system is in the chat only, but you can just message someone in their message wall. Either way this is something that seems to be derailing the thread and it will not be toleranced any further by any means.

HokageMangaVox said:
Votes so far:
Aizen: 6

Naruto: 3

Inconclusive: 1
I based my votes above according to what @Akiretsu said. But I re-read all the comments again, and the votes are as follow:

Aizen: 7

Naruto: 4

Inconclusive: 1

Right now is 7 to 4 on Aizen's favor, I believe this match can be wrap up and added. To prevent going forwards in circles with already "debunked" statements, and stop the people that are internationally derailling this thread.

HokageMangaVox said:
Akiretsu said:
But the arguments being used for Aizen have already been debunked
LoL you wrote the same thing I already debunked above, 3 times already. And Validity is not even a thing here, the fight is determine by votes and so far Aizen is winning. Only 7 votes are needed to determine a match.
1,)No you didn't. Your argument is piss poor at best, which is why i personally didn't even respond because you have no valid proof KS gets over SM/SPSM sensing.

2.)Yeah, so matches are determined by BS then. Nice to know.

KS isn't working here, it's all but useless before Naruto's sensory abilities which completely shit over bleach's:

Bleach-2400693

Thus we know Aizen Has to rely on Brute Strength and he's not strong enough to beat Naruto in Brute Strength. So, Like I said, It's either Naruto seals Aizen or Inconclusive. And only the Tards will continue this non-sense. So If Aizen wins this thread, he only does so because you are all delusional and refuse to see the truth unless you can prove KS factually would get over Naruto's sensing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back