• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know where he has it from, that doesn't mean he'll constantly use it for a week straight on someone until you provide evidence of him doing so.
I don't have to send any proof of that... Luffy sent wapol into distant lands for much more than a week, you are the one that needs to prove naruto can get back
here is what happened to him which you can see 2 arcs after

I don't have to send any proof of that... Luffy sent wapol into distant lands for much more than a week, you are the one that needs to prove naruto can get back
You have to send proof of Luffy doing it for a week straight of you want it as a wincon since Naruto can get back due to his speed, it's really not that hard.

Luffy would outlast Naruto.
Luffy's slightly outskilling of Naruto.
Luffy's copying of Naruto's techniques and using those combined with his own moves to beat him.
Luffy's BFR would knock Naruto off whatever continent they're on. Too bad Naruto won't be stuck in one place to get hit by it.
Naruto also zones but Peony would counter, Luffy can hit in all directions.
Instinctive Reaction of cloak gets countered by Luffy's instinctive reaction of Gomu2 no Octopus.
Like others said, Rasengan is useless.
Naruto is faster but Luffy would catch up to his speed.
Corrosion not doing much. Same w/ poison.

Kunais work.
Shurikens work.
Regular ninja equipment is explosives, those would work.
Naruto is also skilled, he could pull out a bunch of rapid fire kunai throwing (although out of character), Luffy doesn't have Kenbun, he won't dodge all of those.
KN1 scratches work.

You have to send proof of Luffy doing it for a week straight of you want it as a wincon since Naruto can get back due to his speed, it's really not that hard.
Yee like he knows where that is or has the stamina/chakra to run for much more than a week

Proof:
0156-006.png
0161-005.png
0165-004.png
0165-006.png
0167-024.png
0168-002.png
0212-010.png
0212-011.png
0213-010.png

Already 5th day away from drum island going to alabasta and then many more days after that

And then many chapters later
0236-001.png
0237-006.png

Yee like he knows where that is or has the stamina/chakra to run for much more than a week

Proof:
0156-006.png
0161-005.png
0165-004.png
0165-006.png
0167-024.png
0168-002.png
0212-010.png
0212-011.png
0213-010.png

Already 5th day away from drum island going to alabasta and then many more days after that

And then many chapters later
0236-001.png
0237-006.png
Do you know how much land you can cover moving at Mach 2k?

STRENGTH/DURABILITY
Naruto MASSIVELY upscales from 150.42 tons
that feat was performed in KNO, and were using one tailed.
Im not really sure about Luffy but I think he downscales from enels feat 243.66 Tons.
I would give naruto strength since luffy was resistant to a lot of enels attack which nerfed them and naruto massively upscales.
Luffy upscales from Wyper's durability, which is 10x stronger than the impact dial, which upscales from Nami's durability as it hurt her with armor on, which is 23.5 Kilotons.
Luffy > 235 Kilotons.
Luffy has strength

Luffy would outlast Naruto.
Luffy's slightly outskilling of Naruto.
Luffy's copying of Naruto's techniques and using those combined with his own moves to beat him.
Luffy's BFR would knock Naruto off whatever continent they're on. Too bad Naruto won't be stuck in one place to get hit by it.
Naruto also zones but Peony would counter, Luffy can hit in all directions.
Instinctive Reaction of cloak gets countered by Luffy's instinctive reaction of Gomu2 no Octopus.
Like others said, Rasengan is useless.
Naruto is faster but Luffy would catch up to his speed.
Corrosion not doing much. Same w/ poison.

Kunais work.
Shurikens work.
Regular ninja equipment is explosives, those would work.
Naruto is also skilled, he could pull out a bunch of rapid fire kunai throwing (although out of character), Luffy doesn't have Kenbun, he won't dodge all of those.
KN1 scratches work.
Add on Luffy's superior lifting strength

I commented on that above.

I know where he has it from, that doesn't mean he'll constantly use it for a week straight on someone until you provide evidence of him doing so. Also to touch on the LS argument, current Naruto does have an accepted feat of Class T which is over 70,000 times higher than luffys. It's not on the profile due to the verse being in the middle of revision, but the AP aspect of the feat is currently on the profile so I think it's fine to use. Another thing, Naruto also gets stronger and faster the angrier he gets, so Luffy isn't going to be be blitzing or one shooting him.
Does stopping movement count as lifting? That seems more like AP since he instantly stopped the movement and didn't have like a push off or something.

I would like to at least note that Luffy most likely wouldn't use his Instinctive Reactions. It was a techinque he used only because of Enel predicting his movements, he would have no reason to do so in a fight with Naruto.

Last edited:
I would like to at least note that Luffy most likely wouldn't use his Instinctive Reactions. It was a techinque he used only because of Enel predicting his movements, he would have no reason to do so in a fight with Naruto.
That's... Luffy doesn't turn it off. He has regular instinctive reaction, then the one where he goes braindead (vs Enel) and basically reacts autonomously but can't attack back.
We're talking his base instinct is good enough to tell clones from originals, sense danger and whatnot. He can't just turn it off.

Anyway, my vote stays for Luffy.

That's... Luffy doesn't turn it off. He has regular instinctive reaction, then the one where he goes braindead (vs Enel) and basically reacts autonomously but can't attack back.
We're talking his base instinct is good enough to tell clones from originals, sense danger and whatnot. He can't just turn it off.
instinctive reaction is just doing things without needing to use your brain/consciousness

Are you bumping and removing messages as well? If so, not a bad idea tho............. Idk

Back