• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah the speed doesn't really matter that much as Naruto's gonna be burning himself out as Luffy's way more skilled and versatile than Naruto is

Asta's RE isn't RE. Luffy's RE literally allows him to overcome a poison that previously downed him in less than minutes later.
That's actual RE, not "he can see a move an react to it".

What Monkey said.
Luffy's reflexes are redonk tbh. I'm keeping my vote. It's close, but Naruto's chances at beating Luffy before he burns himself out are low
That’s would be adaptation not RE

Plus wouldn't his rasengan be a 1 hit KO?
It's in 1 shot territory yeah. Since Naruto's Vermillion Rasengan scales to CS2 Sasuke which is 10x CS1 Sasuke which makes the gap ~6.1x in Naruto's favor with Rasengan.

So it will do very fatal damage to Luffy for sure, and yes that's a valid wincon, but I still think Luffy takes this more times than not.
Not dura neg. for the second time 🗿

Also now that I'm on Naruto's page, Naruto has Corrosion Inducement with his Kyubi Cloak. How can Luffy bypass the cloak?

I mean I guess Luffy can try to push through but.. he'll be hurting himself at the same time, and Naruto will just regen too

It's in 1 shot territory yeah. Since Naruto's Vermillion Rasengan scales to CS2 Sasuke which is 10x CS1 Sasuke which makes the gap ~6.1x in Naruto's favor with Rasengan.

So it will do very fatal damage to Luffy for sure, and yes that's a valid wincon, but I still think Luffy takes this more times than not.

Also now that I'm on Naruto's page, Naruto has Corrosion Inducement with his Kyubi Cloak. How can Luffy bypass the cloak?

I mean I guess Luffy can try to push through but.. he'll be hurting himself at the same time, and Naruto will just regen too
Exactly so Naruto can win this

Wait i thought curse mark wasn't excepted as a 10x amp? Or was that only sage mode? Naruto scaling on this site got me confused.

Yeah I never said he didn't have a wincon

My vote still stays the same though, I think Luffy can always just tire Naruto out if his attacks are ineffective
Naruto has instinctive reaction and is being provided chakra by kurama so his stamina is not that bad since he is an uzumaki afterall.
All previous abilities enhanced, Berserk Mode, Corrosion Inducement, Vibration Manipulation, Rage Power (Grows stronger the angrier he gets), Regeneration (Low-Mid; Regenerated in an instant after Sasuke pierced through his chest and right lung), Immortality (Type 3), Body Control (Can create chakra arms to attack targets from a distance and grant him better mobility and maneuverability), His chakra can act as a forcefield around him, Instinctive Reaction (his chakra instinctively attacks and defends for him), Poison Manipulation with Kurama's chakra , and Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Kurama's chakra acts like a poisonthat's difficult for even a skilled medic, who's well versed in countering deadly poisons, to properly heal. Naruto is seemingly immune to these effects, and recovers from them very quickly)

Anyway, Luffy's wincon: Tiring Naruto out, then beating the shit out of him

Naruto's wincon: Uhhh Corrosion/Poison + Regen and Rasengan

Speedster, "having a wincon" doesn't equal "winning". It comes down to who would win more on average and in this case it's Luffy.

Luffy would adjust to Naruto's speed easily. Naruto has no skill in that form and relies on brute force, so Luffy handles him up close. Luffy also uses the environment to his advantage when he knows his opponent's can hurt him too much or can't touch them directly.
His Superior LS is so vast that attacks like Bazooka would sent Naruto to brazil another island, and he has instinctive reaction as well that would determine clones from originals on a first try based on little Garden.
He can also amp his AP via twisting/stretching and double it with two handed attacks (Bazooka in this case being able to bfr a mf).

I don't see Naruto winning this as often. Luffy just outlasts him then KO's him, or blasts him to another country mid-way through the fight

Speedster, "having a wincon" doesn't equal "winning". It comes down to who would win more on average and in this case it's Luffy.

Luffy would adjust to Naruto's speed easily. Naruto has no skill in that form and relies on brute force, so Luffy handles him up close. Luffy also uses the environment to his advantage when he knows his opponent's can hurt him too much or can't touch them directly.
His Superior LS is so vast that attacks like Bazooka would sent Naruto to brazil another island, and he has instinctive reaction as well that would determine clones from originals on a first try based on little Garden.
He can also amp his AP via twisting/stretching and double it with two handed attacks (Bazooka in this case being able to bfr a mf).

I don't see Naruto winning this as often. Luffy just outlasts him then KO's him, or blasts him to another country mid-way through the fight
Naruto has instinctive reactions, very high stamina, and cannot be hit by luffy because of posion and corrosion inducement. Chakra arms and low mid regen.

Naruto has instinctive reactions
So does Luffy.
very high stamina
Not in this form he doesn't. It burns him out extremely fast.
and cannot be hit by luffy because of posion and corrosion inducement
Luffy resists both. He resisted Crocodile's poison which could melt/corrode rocks on contact and fought until he won.
Chakra arms
Luffy's range embarrasses that.
low mid regen
Won't matter if he gets KO'D, BFR'D or outlasted. All things which Luffy can do.

So does Luffy.

Not in this form he doesn't. It burns him out extremely fast.

Luffy resists both. He resisted Crocodile's poison which could melt/corrode rocks on contact and fought until he won.

Luffy's range embarrasses that.

Won't matter if he gets KO'D, BFR'D or outlasted. All things which Luffy can do.
Kurama clock is not normal poison and is way more lethal. Bfr is mot ic most of the time.

Kurama clock is not normal poison and is way more lethal.
It'd be nice if you could show me HOW LETHAL instead of just saying it-
Croc's poison can dissolve rocks and paralyze a person and kill them via cardiac arrest fairly fast. Luffy literally just IGNORES that and beats the hell out of him anyway. While bleeding out and using his blood as a means to touch crocodile, too.
Bfr is mot ic most of the time.
It was vs Buggy and Wapol. Characters he didn't BFR were just comparable in LS to him.

So it will do very fatal damage to Luffy for sure,
Why would it be fatal damage to Luffy?

Well not necessarily "fatal"

But Corrosion + 6.1x AP will do ALOT of damage
The corrosion doesn't get multiplied though.
Also the Rasengan doesn't function like the dials where it negs dura via air pressure, so Luffy's body straight up tanks it unless it's CRT'd to be dura neg

Last edited:
Gomu Gomu no Mi (Rubber Rubber Fruit): A Paramecia type Devil Fruit, this fruit turns the user’s body into rubber. The fruit's major strength, as demonstrated by Luffy, is that the person's body can stretch like rubber even when the ability user himself is nullified. It also makes them almost entirely immune to blunt attacks, including hand-to-hand combat, bullets or even cannonballs (this mechanic is further explained here)
It’s on Luffy’s page btw…

Last edited:
The corrosion doesn't get multiplied though.
I didnt say it multiplies?
Also the Rasengan doesn't function like the dials where it negs dura via air pressure, so Luffy's body straight up tanks it unless it's CRT'd to be dura neg
7.5x is enough of a gap to one shot in wiki standards

So regardless it should still do decent damage

7.5x is enough of a gap to one shot in wiki standards

So regardless it should still do decent damage
You forgot who you're trying to apply those rules to. Luffy's damage absorption is dozens if not hundreds of times over what his dura shoould actually be, because of the fruit. Naruto isn't stretching Luffy's body enough with Rasengan to do any damage, let alone "decent". Corrosion is the only reason it'd hurt and even then Luffy's delt with that inside his body, let alone on the outside

You forgot who you're trying to apply those rules to. Luffy's damage absorption is dozens if not hundreds of times over what his dura shoould actually be, because of the fruit. Naruto isn't stretching Luffy's body enough with Rasengan to do any damage, let alone "decent".
k
Corrosion is the only reason it'd hurt and even then Luffy's delt with that inside his body, let alone on the outside
When has he dealt with corrosion?

That's why I was asking how potent Naruto's corrosion is. Because if it isn't THAT bad (and Luffy can take that inside of his body and somehow continue fighting Croc for a whole round) then it won't be too big of a hassle when Luffy lands hits

That's not a wincon, winning by BFR means you remove them from the battlefield for a week.
Yee, and luffy can do that. Also luffy can counter naruto's regen by outlasting him as he will run out of Chakra, luffy has higher LS and can stop all of his movements plus get much stronger and faster in fights via reactive power lvl... Stop being biased, this naruto isn't defeating this luffy

You say that's not a wincon yet you didn't provide any wincon, overwhelming someone isn't a wincon.

Yee, and luffy can do that. Also luffy can counter naruto's regen by outlasting him as he will run out of Chakra, luffy has higher LS and can stop all of his movements plus get much stronger and faster in fights via reactive power lvl... Stop being biased, this naruto isn't defeating this luffy

You say that's not a wincon yet you didn't provide any wincon, overwhelming someone isn't a wincon.
Show me evidence of Luffy constantly BFRing someone for a week straight.

Just check luffy's page...

The person never even came back
I know where he has it from, that doesn't mean he'll constantly use it for a week straight on someone until you provide evidence of him doing so. Also to touch on the LS argument, current Naruto does have an accepted feat of Class T which is over 70,000 times higher than luffys. It's not on the profile due to the verse being in the middle of revision, but the AP aspect of the feat is currently on the profile so I think it's fine to use. Another thing, Naruto also gets stronger and faster the angrier he gets, so Luffy isn't going to be be blitzing or one shooting him.

Back