• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Cadis Etrama di Raizel

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 3 votes for Naruto but who's counting lol.

I gathered up the information I was looking for and I still question how Naruto loses this.

Raizel's Mind Control can be overcome by force (will that count as willpower too?) and that's something that Naruto's got the egde in spades. It helps that he has 9 separate beings within his body that can shield him from such things. So mind reading is a no go.

As for the blood powers being effective against Naruto, it's speculation at best. Naruto can be scaled to Madara and Obito's regenerative feats which would render that ability useless. There's also nothing to suggest that Naruto would be affected given the vast durability advantage he has in my opinion, but even ignoring that he has healing abilities that can restore life and stall disintegratio via calcium. Basically that ability wouldn't be the game changer you think it is because of those reasons if you ask me.

Non-Bias said:
And 3 votes for Naruto but who's counting lol.
I gathered up the information I was looking for and I still question how Naruto loses this.

Raizel's Mind Control can be overcome by force (will that count as willpower too?) and that's something that Naruto's got the egde in spades. It helps that he has 9 separate beings within his body that can shield him from such things. So mind reading is a no go.

As for the blood powers being effective against Naruto, it's speculation at best. Naruto can be scaled to Madara and Obito's regenerative feats which would render that ability useless. There's also nothing to suggest that Naruto would be affected given the vast durability advantage he has in my opinion, but even ignoring that he has healing abilities that can restore life and stall disintegratio via calcium. Basically that ability wouldn't be the game changer you think it is because of those reasons if you ask me.
I am not even arguing for mind control anymore.I am arguing for raizel reading naruto`s mind,you may have a case against the mind control but you cant tell me that naruto`s mind cant be read.You cant be serious if you think naruto can survive raizels hax much less naruto`s regenerative capabilities being able to regenerate from his entire organs exploding or being reduced to nothing on the subatomic level.Naruto`s Regenerationn at best allows him to survive from injuries that would normally be fatal but thats a standard ability for nobles they usually get slashed or holes in their chest and they regenerate from that.

Non-Bias said:
What's the greatest Regenerationn feat in Nobless?
Nobles are able to regenerate from injuries that would be fatal from humans but their Regenerationn is inferior to werewolves who can regenerate entire organ systems.

I see. I asked because I wanted to do a comparison and it seems like the Werewolves have Regenerationn akin to a Juubi Jinchuriki given the fact they can restore organs.

On to the point, Raizel can only make organs explode right? That's not enough to take out Naruto given the fact Juubi Jinchuriki can restore entire organs and limbs in short order with no problem. And like I said, Naruto's healing power stalled disintegration to the point Obito could get his last words out before dying whereas Naruto's clones were dead the moment they got touched.

Like I said earlier, Raizel can't spam his strongest attacks like Naruto can. Those chapters you posted pretty much proved that he had to end his fights quickly or suffer the consequences of using them.

Non-Bias said:
I see. I asked because I wanted to do a comparison and it seems like the Werewolves have Regenerationn akin to a Juubi Jinchuriki given the fact they can restore organs.
On to the point, Raizel can only make organs explode right? That's not enough to take out Naruto given the fact Juubi Jinchuriki can restore entire organs and limbs in short order with no problem. And like I said, Naruto's healing power stalled disintegration to the point Obito could get his last words out before dying whereas Naruto's clones were dead the moment they got touched.

Like I said earlier, Raizel can't spam his strongest attacks like Naruto can. Those chapters you posted pretty much proved that he had to end his fights quickly or suffer the consequences of using them.
I know about naruto`s healing powers i have been reading naruto for years.And i know how he even healed kakashi`s eye back but naruto has never demonstrated the level of Regenerationn you are claming on himself.And this is a bloodlusted match is should mentioned that.Raizel is a kind person and doesnt usually like to make people suffer so he always goes for quick and painless deaths instead of more cruel methods.He has complete control over blood so he could make organs rupture or make all the blood in people`s body explode inside the person but he doesnt because he is too nice.He would use that here agaisnt naruto and naruto isnt gonna regen from all his organs being gone.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Man... I never even recall Naruto being HURT when in his cloak form (after asura mode of course)
You cannot be serious right now,did everyone just forget how his arm got blown off in his fight with sasuke and he didnt regenerate it himself or how he got stabbed in naruto gaiden. Or how about the events in the boruto movie.

Faisal Shourov said:
Holy shit Raizel seems quite hax, Naruto loses imo
He is which is what i have been explaining for the past day but people just cant seem to accept a lower tier character beating a higher tier or that hax>dc.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Man... I never even recall Naruto being HURT when in his cloak form (after asura mode of course)
You cannot be serious right now,did everyone just forget how his arm got blown off in his fight with sasuke and he didnt regenerate it himself or how he got stabbed in naruto gaiden. Or how about the events in the boruto movie.
"Hurt in his CLOAK form"

Literally he's never taken damage when in cloak form for six paths sage mode forms.

When he got stabbed in gaiden, I didn't even count it because 1) naruto didn't show any signs of pain, and 2) that ignored conventional durability

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Holy shit Raizel seems quite hax, Naruto loses imo
He is which is what i have been explaining for the past day but people just cant seem to accept a lower tier character beating a higher tier or that hax>dc.
The tier system of the site is not very suitable for battle, just look at Flash vs Goku. People thought Goku would stomp yet Flash won in mismatch. Hax > DC in many case if not most

Zerzavyx98 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
"Hurt in his CLOAK form"
Literally he's never taken damage when in cloak form for six paths sage mode forms.

When he got stabbed in gaiden, I didn't even count it because 1) naruto didn't show any signs of pain, and 2) that ignored conventional durability
This is sounding like an nlf "naruto cant be hurt in cloak form"

Zerzavyx98 said:
And the thing about Raizel's hax is that Naruto has a counter for most of them..
Entertain me how is naruto gonna counter being erased from existence or his soul departing to the afterlife.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
"Hurt in his CLOAK form"

Sorry for going off topic but its something that was on my mind. If anyone could find a shot of Naruto taking damage in his cloak form at six paths sage mode, that'd be nice... but back to the main topic.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
"Hurt in his CLOAK form"

Sorry for going off topic but its something that was on my mind. If anyone could find a shot of Naruto taking damage in his cloak form at six paths sage mode, that'd be nice... but back to the main topic.
Are you ignoring the part where naruto got his arm blown off by sasuke.I am not even gonna bother to explain whats wrong with this statement that naruto has never been hurt in cloak form.This is clear wanking.Unless you show naruto been able to regenerate all his organs he loses this match.If he cant even regenerate an arm what makes you think he can regen organs?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
"Hurt in his CLOAK form"

Are you ignoring the part where naruto got his arm blown off by sasuke.I am not even gonna bother to explain whats wrong with this statement that naruto has never been hurt in clock form.This is clear wanking.Unless you show naruto been able to regenerate all his organs he loses this match.If he cant even regenerate an arm what makes you think he can regen organs?
Of course Naruto has been hurt in his regular form..

Naruto & Sasuke final clash
Does this look like a cloak to you?

Whether it was a cloak or not your missing the point.What you saying is as long as naruto is in cloak form he will never take damage,this is clear wanking.And again if his regen is so great why after his battle with sasuke didnt he regen his arm with his cloak.And if your trying to argue raizel cant harm him you are again missing the point raizel has hax that bypasses durability he isnt gonna physically attack naruto.Naruto is gonna get attacked from the inside.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Are you ignoring the part where naruto got his arm blown off by sasuke.I am not even gonna bother to explain whats wrong with this statement that naruto has never been hurt in cloak form.This is clear wanking.Unless you show naruto been able to regenerate all his organs he loses this match.If he cant even regenerate an arm what makes you think he can regen organs?
to be honest:
even in Part1 naruto showed that thansk to kyuubi chakra he can regenerate a whole hole in his chest (which will include his bones, arteries,nerves and of course his lungs, but severed parts wont be regenerated, and a destroyed brain will surely not heal (afterall it is the most important part), that means raizel could let his brain explode and kill him,

furthermore @zerzavy you cant ignore the feat in gaiden, exspecially since naruto showed pain and the attack with the sword didnt ignore conventional durability, it simply stabbed him, what most people in this wiki seem to forget is that naruto has human-lvl durability if he is caught off guard, look at all fights of naruto after he got his cloak-modes, you will see that he always tanked attacks and survived unscratched because he recognized that a attack happened, even in the last sasuke vs naruto fight naruto recognized that sasuke was attaking from behind and than he tanked the chidori which only pushed him away,

that all means that he needs to know if a attack comes and the general direction, his chakra cloak will than protect him, this also explains why he got injured by a simple sword ^_^

GreatestSin said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
to be honest:
even in Part1 naruto showed that thansk to kyuubi chakra he can regenerate a whole hole in his chest (which will include his bones, arteries,nerves and of course his lungs, but severed parts wont be regenerated, and a destroyed brain will surely not heal (afterall it is the most important part), that means raizel could let his brain explode and kill him,
furthermore @zerzavy you cant ignore the feat in gaiden, exspecially since naruto showed pain and the attack with the sword didnt ignore conventional durability, it simply stabbed him, what most people in this wiki seem to forget is that naruto has human-lvl durability if he is caught off guard, look at all fights of naruto after he got his cloak-modes, you will see that he always tanked attacks and survived unscratched because he recognized that a attack happened, even in the last sasuke vs naruto fight naruto recognized that sasuke was attaking from behind and than he tanked the chidori which only pushed him away,

that all means that he needs to know if a attack comes and the general direction, his chakra cloak will than protect him, this also explains why he got injured by a simple sword ^_^
^

This right here naruto`s regen isnt gonna save him from all his organs and brain exploding so he loses.Raizel is using hax that bypasses durability naruto cant defend against it as i said before as long as naruto has blood he is screwed here.

Um... no. Naruto's cloak tanks attacks at all times. Having to be aware for it to tank is just an assumption you made up.

As for the sword damaging Naruto, the jutsu used ignored conventional durability and was teleported inside him

Naruto is still faster and can probably blitz Raizel faster than he can flick his own finger..

Also forgetting that Naruto could become one with Kurama's body which is just chakra. If something is severed from there it'll grow back in no-time

Kurama's attacks do just as much damage as Naruto, and it has tons of chakra to waste on while fighting Raizel.. And yes, it counts. If Naruto has Six Paths Sage Mode, or is Naruto himself at all Kurama is always binded by soul.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Naruto is still faster and can probably blitz Raizel faster than he can flick his own finger..
Also forgetting that Naruto could become one with Kurama's body which is just chakra. If something is severed from there it'll grow back in no-time

Kurama's attacks do just as much damage as Naruto, and it has tons of chakra to waste on while fighting Raizel.. And yes, it counts. If Naruto has Six Paths Sage Mode, or is Naruto himself at all Kurama is always binded by soul.
We have already gone over this naruto isnt faster raizel is just as fast if not faster he can keep up with muzaka who without transforming is mach 4000 and by transforming would be astronomically faster possibly even sub relativistic and raizel can keep up.And again prove naruto can regenerate from being destroyed internally when he couldnt even regenerate his arm.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Um... no. Naruto's cloak tanks attacks at all times. Having to be aware for it to tank is just an assumption you made up.
As for the sword damaging Naruto, the jutsu used ignored conventional durability and was teleported inside him
many (if nto 90%) of the things being regraded as "stated" about chars is only made via assumption of theshown powers, like "limits", you cant dismiss facts, and what i provided was a logical explanation for why naruto was pierced by a ordinar sword, which, btw, doesnt go against anythign shown so far...

PS: the sword wasnt teleported into naruto, that never happened and more than that, look at the panel and than at sasukes hand:

first look at the panel of the right side down blow, you clearly see how sasuke holds him sword: http://www.***********.net/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/6/7

now look at sasukes hand, it clearly shows that the sword moved from his hands into narutos direction and than stabbed him: http://www.***********.net/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/6/8

there is nothing that suggests teleporting, ergo, my explanation is actually the only logical explanation for the happening in-story ^_^

PSS: Also forgetting that Naruto could become one with Kurama's body which is just chakra.

no he cant naruto can cause the chakra of kurama to form a chakra avatar around his body but he cant turn himself into a chakra-only-existence, it is similar to sasukes susanoo...

@Greatestsin, you have to remember than Shin has a space-time warping technique just like Sasuke. It's already been discussed the sword didn't "move". The sword clearly teleported, its shown in the panels of the manga when they're fighting that it instantly switched places.

And for that speed feat there's gonna have to be a calc done and approved.

As for Raizel exploding Naruto in the inside, that would depend on if Raizel if has enough energy to explode someone from the inside with moon level durability. Yes, Naruto lacks Regenerationn feats in his six paths mode but thats only but two things should be taken into consideration: Six Paths Sage Mode is the embodiement of Hagoromo, and just like Obito, Madara, and Kaguya he should be able to regenerate... but more believable 2) He can recreate things from nothing (Kakashi's eyes and Might Guy's lungs).

^look at the panel, the hand of sasuke first moved with the sword into narutos direction and than the sword stabbed naruto, there is nothing that suggests that the sword was teleported, here, i will show it to you again: http://www.***********.net/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/6/8

first the blade goes into naruto but it didnt stab him completly, and than the sword moves through his body, http://www.***********.net/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/6/9, otherwise please explain me how the sword was covered in narutos blood if it was "teleported into" naruto body? (look a tthe first right panel)

for this fight: the inside of someones body cant be trained (which was stated in the manga in the first 100 or so chapters, this is the sole reason why juuken was said to be incredible dangerous), therefore his "durability" (which, like i showed before, is at most "partially existing") doesnt stop his brain from exploding,

PS: naruto never created "something out of nothing"(at least not in the sense you seem to imply), look at his vague explanaion about his healing powers: http://www.***********.net/naruto/675/14

he said that "he took a part of kakashi" ^_^

Naruto tanked the Kusanagi before in a much weaker form pretty much making everything you just said save for the last irrelevant.

Further, Sasuke's sword has cut through Moon level beings before. Keep it moving...

TheMightyRegulator said:
Naruto tanked the Kusanagi before in a much weaker form pretty much making everything you just said save for the last irrelevant.
Further, Sasuke's sword has cut through Moon level beings before. Keep it moving...
prove that, naruto was using SPSM at that time, this is shown since normally bijuu-sage mode still gives him the markings under his eyes but the SPSM doesnt, the look has changed but not the characteristics which is the lack of the usual sage-mode-eye-painting (the oragne make-up),

and if possible please give me a panel where sasukes normals sword without powered up (like with chidori or chakra flow/etc) goes through a moon-lv durability char :)

EDIT: yup, i was wrong, sasukes sword really went through tentails-one rinnegan-madara, lol, how inconsistent is that? first it gets easily deflected by bees something-somthing short swords and than it easily stabs tentails jinchuriki madara XD

still, my vote goes for raizel because of the other things like mind-control and more than anything else, his absolute dominance over blood ^_^

Why is it so hard for people to understand hax>dc naruto has far greater dc and durability but it doesnt mean anything when your up agaisnt a guy who bypasses durability lets go along with the wank here and say naruto cant take damage while cloak he would still lose even by the wank he hasnt taken damage physically while cloak i am not argung for his physical durability i am arguing for his internal durabilty which he hasnt proven to be able to survive all his organs being destroyed,so naruto still loses.

Since no one can show that naruto can survive all his organs exploding this should be added to raizels victories.

Didn't more than one person tell you that Naruto can regenerate organs? It's not the game changer you think it is.

Non-Bias said:
Didn't more than one person tell you that Naruto can regenerate organs? It's not the game changer you think it is.
Then show me evidence of naruto regenerating all his organs. Short answer you cant the only thing you can possibly show is naruto regenerating from sasuke`s chidori in his chest and thats not even impressive nobles from noblesse can do that.Thats not even close to surviving all his organs exploding.And let me again entertain the wank that naruto can regen all his organ even if he did raizel can just do it again by looking at him and this time make sure he is dead by using blood phoenix and sending his soul to the afterlife.

After catching up on the conversation. Most of the evidence still leads my vote to Raizel. Though my vote is only this strong because there hasn't been a counter to the lastest that Pegasus has brought up. This should be put up on Raizel's victories unless anyone has something to back up Naruto.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Non-Bias said:
Then show me evidence of naruto regenerating all his organs. Short answer you cant the only thing you can possibly show is naruto regenerating from sasuke`s chidori in his chest and thats not even impressive nobles from noblesse can do that.Thats not even close to surviving all his organs exploding.And let me again entertain the wank that naruto can regen all his organ even if he did raizel can just do it again by looking at him and this time make sure he is dead by using blood phoenix and sending his soul to the afterlife.
Look at one of my earlier posts. Naruto can literally be scaled to Obito and Madara's Regenerationn feats, who both have feats of restoring organs and limbs with no problem (Madara even said they have the same powers). Furthermore, Raizel can't spam his abilities like you keep implying without dire consequences to himself . There's also no feats that suggests Raizel's attacks can penetrate Naruto 's defenses (TSBs and Chakra Cloak ) and kill him given his own feats of surviving attacks that bypass durability. I'm not even saying that Naruto wins despite the stat advantage. I'm just saying you're not taking everything into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back