• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Cadis Etrama di Raizel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blahblah9755 said:
He could use shadow clones and trick Rai into attacking his clones. And knowing Rai he would probably fall for it.
He wouldnt because raizel can also read minds he would know what naruto was planning

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You think Raizel can manipulate his blood in high speed combat?..
Yes,raizel has complete control over blood all he has to do is look at naruto and his organs will rupture.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Interesting then it comes down to speed how fast is raizel? And what are his best speed feats?
Exactly has i said in the beginnig raizel is hax the only way to beat him would be a speed blitz or if you have even more op hax.Raizel is on par with muzaka who can move between contries in seconds he has also crossed a country and intercepted 2 hypersonic characters before they could meet so he is in the massively hypersonic+ category like naruto how fast exactly he is to a number i am not sure someone would have to calc how fast you would have to be to cross a country in seconds.

Celestial Pegasus said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Interesting then it comes down to speed how fast is raizel? And what are his best speed feats?
Exactly has i said in the beginnig raizel is hax the only way to be him would be a speed blitz or if you have even more op hax.Raizel is on par with muzaka who can move between contries in seconds he has also crossed a country and intercepted 2 hypersonic characters before they could meet so he is in the massively hypersonic+ category like naruto how fast exactly he is to a number i am not sure someone would have to calc how fast you would have to be to cross a country in seconds.
What's the size of the country or the number of seconds?

He is also faster than frankenstein who traveled across a country and an ocean and arrived at a distant island in seconds.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Which country did he cross? I need a bit more info
I remember the details but not the specifics i would have to go look through 300+ chapters but i am sure the country was either south korea or lukedonia(which is the size of the bermuda triangle so an average size between 500,000 to 1.5 million square miles.) These 2 countries are the only places where the story takes place so its one of them.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Alright but given what you said now Raizel is in the lower bounds of MHS+ mach 1000-2000 at most
Its probably higher than that remembering now i think muzaka travelled from the werewolve country to lukedonia in seconds so he would have to go across the ocean as well and raizel can keep up with him.I am gonna have to go through the chapters to find the feat in question.

Alright so i have found the feats now one thing i couldnt find though is information on what country the werewolves are in but its definetly not near lukedonia.Muzaka went from the werewolve country to lukedonia in seconds can post scans if needed.

http://*********.com/Manga/Noblesse/Vol-006-Ch-328-Read-Online?id=201908

http://*********.com/Manga/Noblesse/Vol-006-Ch-329-Read-Online?id=202584

Its in those chapters he where goes to vist raizel

Pietro Maximoff said:
What's the distance of the two countries?
Thats the problem i dont know it was never stated where the werewolf country is but it and lukedonia are most likely within i would say a couple hours in terms of timezone to eatch other because when the sun was up in the werewolf country it was also up in lukedonia and when it was dark in the werewolve country it was dark in lukedonia as well.

Hmm well I can't narrow things down properly I'll need to reread noblesse anyways the dude could be sub rel or more though depending on its distance

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hmm well I can't narrow things down properly I'll need to reread noblesse anyways the dude could be sub rel or more though depending on its distance
Indeed one things for certain though the werewolve country isnt on the other side of the planet because both had the sun in both countries.There were other speed feats like frankenstein also crossing a country then appearing on and island and raizel also crossing a country i will have to search for those.

Ok so having looked through it again i think i know where the werewolf country is well not exactly.It has to be somewhat close because they both have night and day around the same time and its not north america because muzaka said he was surprised when he went there so it has to be south america.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Where in south america though i have no idea
Okay, well we could do a ballpark range. So Point A would be in North America, where in NA do you have an approx range? Canada, USA, Mexico?

Aparajita said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Okay, well we could do a ballpark range. So Point A would be in North America, where in NA do you have an approx range? Canada, USA, Mexico?
Actualy Point A is the bermuda triangle

Celestial Pegasus said:
Aparajita said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Actualy Point A is the bermuda triangle
So the Calculation (mind you, i can't do a very good one without more details) but the ballpark for the extreme lowball is from the center of the Bermuda Triangle to Unibia is 1482 KM and he did it in "seconds", so i'll apply 1-3 as the timeframe and answers for all of them

1 second: 4320.7

2 seconds: 2160.35

3 seconds: 1440.23.

Hope this helps.

Oh well i just remembered something muzaka did that without even transformining into his werewolf form so he is way faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back