• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Golden_Wheel_Reincarnation_Explosio

Following this calc which was accepted, have asked me to put the characters of naruto which will be put to the scale, thus there is: ALL the god tier that are probably stronger than Toneri that is to say:

Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Naruto
(teenager & Adult) [Post KSM & Other Laying Forms [SPSM]]

Sasuke [Post Rinnegan]

Madara [Post Juubi jinchuriki & other superior forms]

Hagoromo Ootsutsuki

Hamura Ootsutsuki

Momoshiki Ootsutsuki
[All Form]

Might Guy [Post 8 gates]

Juubi [All Forms]

The Top Tier:

Toneri
(obviously ...)

Obito [Incomplete Juubi Jinchuriki & Mastered IJJ]

Kinshiki Ootsutsuki

Kurama

High Top Tier:

Kakashi Hatake
(Kept up with Kaguya)

Probably Minato [KCM & Senjutsu] (Comparable to Naruto can Reacted to Obito Attack, he reacted to Truth Seeking Ball From madara)

Hashirama [Sage Mode] (stronger than Minato & Naruto KCM)

Tobirama (He reacted to the attack of obito)

'Hiruzen Sarutobi '(Reacted to Obito Attack)

Tell me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Wait, why is it scaling to all the forms of the Juubi? It's going to mess up the scaling and end up applying to KCM Naruto, EMS Sasuke etc. Shouldn't it be Prime Juubi only?

If I'm remembering correctly, Minato and the others only threw down with a casual or uncontrolled Juubito and they were still getting blitzed casually. Minato reacting to Madara is obviously an outlier or PIS.

As for Naruto, he only reacted to Obito in BSM so I think it should scale to his reactions only. After all, he clearly mentioned that it was senjutsu that allowed him to track Obito's movements. Dunno if it will apply to Hashirama and Madara though.

Also, it would apply to Kurama with Naruto's Six Paths chakra.

And i think madara with third eye should be above naruto and sasuke and hagoromo and hamura too shpuld be above naruto and sasuke

@Burning I think you're right, only Prime Juubi will be scaled, For Naruto KCM it should be clearly indicated Reaction speed with senjutsu But I do not know if minato should be synonymous scaled even if it is about Comparable to Naruto KCM

Is Gaara reacting to Fused Momoshiki's attack an outlier or could this Scale to his Reaction speed?

I am not sure if that that make sense that Hashirama is Sub-Relativistic because Hashirama is a little bit above alive Madara,and A\Onoki\Garara who MHS\MHS+ were able to keep up with him without get blitzed

Hashirama was able to fight on par with both Prime Kurama and EMS Madara at the same time, Saying he's "a little bit above Alive Madara doesn't make much sense"

Plus Madara stated that they couldn't bring out their full powers as Edo and that's why Hashirama was fodderized lol

Also Hashirama>>>> the 9 Bijuus who were playing ping pong with Madara pre rinnengan

UchihaVision said:
Is Gaara reacting to Fused Momoshiki's attack an outlier or could this Scale to his Reaction speed?
Gaara is currently MHS+ for dodging Kinshiki's projectile so it should get scaled to him regardless.

About Hashirama scaling, if he does I think it should be for his reactions only, like Naruto.

Ryop said:
From what i remember Hashirama is a little bit aove alive Madara,their battles always were last for days and Hashirama always win in very hard battle ,not easily
Sage mode Hashirama literally fought both Madara and Prime Kurama at the same time and defeated them

The fact that even with Kurama at his side Madara couldn't defeat Hashirama should be enough to prove that Hashirama was leagues above Madara at the time

And the Edo Tensei that Orochimaru used against the third is completely different from kabuto's Edo Tensei ,he stated that himself

When Obito has Hard Blitz hashirama and tobirama, was it the clone of hashirama or was it true? I forget to mention Sarutobi

@UchihaVi

Madara was able to knock them down only because Limbo(that they couldnt even see and sence)+Hashis sage mode.Hashirama cant win all 9 bijuus combined.

UchihaVision said:
Ryop said:
From what i remember Hashirama is a little bit aove alive Madara,their battles always were last for days and Hashirama always win in very hard battle ,not easily
Sage mode Hashirama literally fought both Madara and Prime Kurama at the same time and defeated them
The fact that even with Kurama at his side Madara couldn't defeat Hashirama should be enough to prove that Hashirama was leagues above Madara at the time
In their final fight Hashirama release Kurama and even after he fought alone against Madara he still win with high difficulty

Hashirama had several of them including the nine tails under his control at one time, he was the one who split them amongst the Nations

I will ask Gwynbleiddd for input. Although it is possible that this thread will attract too much attention to be manageable, and will need to be restarted as a staff only topic.

Err, I don't think this should scale to Hiruzen and the rest. As far as I remember, Minato didn't combine senjutsu with Kurama Mode so he shouldn't scale to Naruto's reactions.

@Ant

Hmm, yes, it's likely the thread will turn unmanageable soon. Shall I remove the highlight? Or do we wait for Gwyn to reply and then start over in a staff thread where the OP can also reply?

i think High Top Tier should not get scale from last kcm/bsm naruto

but if its base naruto then its ok

I will remove the highlight. It would be appreciated if you start a staff only thread that summarises the points in this one instead, so we can lock the current version.

The original poster should also be able to reply of course

I'd also prefer to wait for Gwyn. But at face value, given my knowledge of Naruto, I don't see any problems with it, generally speaking other than outliers like Kakashi keeping up with Kaguya (at least that's how it's listed in the OP).

DMS Kakashi keeping up with Kaguya shouldn't really be an outlier

He should be on par with War arc Naruto and Sasuke and he actually blitzed Kaguya as well as keeping up with her combat wise so it should scale to his DMS form

He was able to keep up with her because he recieved Obitos sharingar and sage chakra at the same time,only because of the sage chakra he could use Perfect Susanoo and every other sharingan abilities without his eyes bleeding or dying.

Dzhindzholia said:
He was able to keep up with her because he recieved Obitos sharingar and sage chakra at the same time,only because of the sage chakra he could use Perfect Susanoo and every other sharingan abilities without his eyes bleeding or dying.
Yeah it was a temporary ability i should add

Current Kakashi is nowhere near as strong

Finally, a worthy upgrade. Naruto takes its throne back again at the top of the HST. I agree with this upgrade. Now we just need a star level feat to make Kaguya's a non-outlier.

Before applying these i'd like to hear the opinions of our important users about this.

Yes, Gwynbleiddd and other staff members should have their say first. I still think that a highlighted staff thread might be a better approach.

Thank you. A summary of everything relevant in this thread inserted into the first post would probably be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back