• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is calculation stacking. You are using naruto reactions equal to the light fang calculation which is wrong. This would work maybe with lightning reactions because I recall there being a statement about kakashi being able to tag lightning.
The calc is using similar logic with a op calc that got accepted
He isn't calc stacking because he isn't using the 2c calc to scale the speed but is assuming the rod are light speed due to the fact Naruto and sasuke can't react to them and call them way to fast to react to while light fang can be reacted to at close rang
Which is stated to be light speed

Anyway, I'm neutral on the calculation
Lol ,the web site is gonna break 😂 because this is not the only calc being mad on the isshiki rods using that same
But I think it is best to try and get the cc accepted tho before a CRT
If not people will just spam disagreement without a reason why

Ini adalah perhitungan susun. Anda menggunakan reaksi naruto sama dengan perhitungan taring cahaya yang salah. Ini mungkin berhasil dengan reaksi kilat karena saya ingat ada pernyataan tentan

This is calculation stacking. You are using naruto reactions equal to the light fang calculation which is wrong. This would work maybe with lightning reactions because I recall there being a statement about kakashi being able to tag lightning.
why? I don't use FTL black rods for this calculation, because in the Naruto verse there are objects whose speed is quantified, such as light fangs, light fangs are Speed Of Light, and if you use the assumption of "stuck Speed Of Light" for black rods it can't be higher again.

The calc is using similar logic with a op calc that got accepted
He isn't calc stacking because he isn't using the 2c calc to scale the speed but is assuming the rod are light speed due to the fact Naruto and sasuke can't react to them and call them way to fast to react to while light fang can be reacted to at close rang
Which is stated to be light speed
I don't think that works, naruto does not canonically have ftl reactions like luffy but I'm neutral.

Reactions: Sus
No I guess, There is no scene in Mt is a canon fight in the manga+ the fact kodachi was heavily active in the anime rendition 😂 wait do people not know this ?

No I guess, There is no scene in Manga
It is a canon fight in the manga+ kodachi was heavily involved in the boruto anime even kishimoto after he took over
They where supervisor for the anime
So yeah most likely canon

Luffy does indeed have FTL reactions, he considers light slow. That's why the kaido calculation works since luffy considers him fast which scales him above SOL.
No considering light slow while reacting from a distance doesn't= FTL tho even the web site doesn't use this as reason for FTL Luffy they still got him at Rel during the whole doffy situation
Naruto can react and passive light fang but can't react to isshiki rod sasuke goes as far to call them High speeds rod
This should be enough evidence to say the rod are at least light speed especially if u consider ' Luffy calling light slow as Reasoning for why the Kaido calc works' they follow similar lines of logic

I think these threads will be in vain😹
Yes 😂 you shouldn't have made it a thread
But you are new sha so It is understandable
Just close the thread and redo your calc

Go on the discussion thread and talk about the calc with people like arc etc , find out how to make a blog
Get the calc accepted - that's how it works

No considering light slow while reacting from a distance doesn't= FTL tho even the web site doesn't use this as reason for FTL Luffy they still got him at Rel during the whole doffy situation
Naruto can react and passive light fang but can't react to isshiki rod sasuke goes as far to call them High speeds rod
This should be enough evidence to say the rod are at least light speed especially if u consider ' Luffy calling light slow as Reasoning for why the Kaido calc works' they follow similar lines of logic
That's not the point. The point is that luffy considers kaido faster than the light beams.

Nah I agree with you if you use sasuke because he couldn't see the rods at all, while in a weaker state, he was relative to naruto who could objectively see the light fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back