• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto tso revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only stated to erase ninjustu not humans or matter. Which is why Sakura didn't get erased and could regen after being hit
No, that's not even close to be true. You know, I know, everyone knows that humans are not made of natural energy and don't have/use them without training to become a sage. Humans can and will be erased whenever they touch the TSO.

You're lying at this point.

What is this from?
When she was going to heal orochimaru arms after they were ripped off by the death reaper seals that seals souls but since hiruzen was low on chakra he could not seal the entire soul so he was only able to severe the soul arms and seal them and tsunade could heal that

When she was going to heal orochimaru arms after they were ripped off by the death reaper seals that seals souls but since hiruzen was low on chakra he could not seal the entire soul so he was only able to severe the soul arms and seal them and tsunade could heal that
So just assumption no proof. Is there any feat she healing any souls.

So just assumption no proof
?? I feel like you brought your attitude in bleach threads here again
Tsunade knew the circumstances around the arm and she was sure she can heal it and orochimaru also was sure she can heal
And even believe she was about to if not for kabuto pointing out the malicious intent in the chakra tsunade was about to place on his arms

I don’t even know why I bothered explaining this to you, it is already accepted create a CRT and remove it if you can

Yet, I don't see a direct statement implying that it erases someone's existence. And the Minato thing is considered power Null, so.......

TSO is just a higher level of Desconstruction, yet I've to see a statement implying that it erases someone's soul, yeah, soul and Chakra are linked, but what I mean is...,you know, ur spiritual self.
if it never show to erase something then it shouldnt have existance erasure. ez lel.

It's true that the actual feat didn't happen, but whether Tsunade could do it was never questioned by anyone involved
Dude Orochimaru thought Tsunade can heal his hand because she was the best healer he ever known. Pretty much there is no proof she could have healed his hand.

What you mean it's accepted?
Regeneration (Low-Mid; with her Creation Rebirth Jutsu, she can stimulate her cellular division in order to regenerate organs and limbs, as long as she still has enough chakra. She is able to regenerate from being pierced by Madara's Susanoo and was still alive after being cut in half)
You missed this "Healing on a physical, mental, and Spiritual level (As the world's most skilled Medical Ninja, her healing abilities are unmatched. She has performed many seemingly impossible feats in the medical field such as healing the psychological damage inflicted upon Sasuke and Kakashi by Tsukuyomi with a mere touch, healing Rock Lee's spine injury which was deemed a helpless case, counteracted the effects of the Three Coloured Pills with instructions from the Nara Clan's Sacred Medical Guide, analyzed and neutralized the poisons of renowned experts such as Chiyo of the Sand, and much more. She was also noted to be the only one capable of healing Orochimaru's arms, which had their soul sealed away and lost their ability to function, even though Orochimaru had the aid of a competent Medical Ninja such as Kabuto. She was able to effortlessly heal Shikamaru, when even Sakura and his Kyuubi cloak's healing were barely keeping him alive. When linked up with Katsuyu, she can heal thousands of people at once"

No offense bro, but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life of debating.
I’m just going to say it outright you are dull asf and like to antagonize people for no reason here it is on tsunade profile
Healing on a physical, mental, and Spiritual level (As the world's most skilled Medical Ninja, her healing abilities are unmatched. She has performed many seemingly impossible feats in the medical field such as healing the psychological damage inflicted upon Sasuke and Kakashi by Tsukuyomi with a mere touch, healing Rock Lee's spine injury which was deemed a helpless case, counteracted the effects of the Three Coloured Pills with instructions from the Nara Clan's Sacred Medical Guide, analyzed and neutralized the poisons of renowned experts such as Chiyo of the Sand, and much more. She was also noted to be the only one capable of healing Orochimaru's arms, which had their soul sealed away and lost their ability to function, even though Orochimaru had the aid of a competent Medical Ninja such as Kabuto
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
So yes it is saying she can heal people on low godly level if she can heal orochimaru soul

So please it is not the dumbest thing you heard you are just too dull to comprehend it

You missed this "Healing on a physical, mental, and Spiritual level (As the world's most skilled Medical Ninja, her healing abilities are unmatched. She has performed many seemingly impossible feats in the medical field such as healing the psychological damage inflicted upon Sasuke and Kakashi by Tsukuyomi with a mere touch, healing Rock Lee's spine injury which was deemed a helpless case, counteracted the effects of the Three Coloured Pills with instructions from the Nara Clan's Sacred Medical Guide, analyzed and neutralized the poisons of renowned experts such as Chiyo of the Sand, and much more. She was also noted to be the only one capable of healing Orochimaru's arms, which had their soul sealed away and lost their ability to function, even though Orochimaru had the aid of a competent Medical Ninja such as Kabuto. She was able to effortlessly heal Shikamaru, when even Sakura and his Kyuubi cloak's healing were barely keeping him alive. When linked up with Katsuyu, she can heal thousands of people at once"
So it's not low godly... She just has healing and soul manipulation?

@UchihaSlayer96 or @KingTempest put an end on this please. Discussing if Tsunade has Low Godly is dumb and uncalled for. Anyone can go and take a look at her profile and see that she doesn't have it.

I don't even know why this became a discussion, why are yall so upset to the point of discussing if she has that level of regen, even though she doesn't and anyone can go and check her profile?? For ***** sake

So still a assumption. Character can believe something. But not always it becomes true
It was not an assumption dude you are just bad at comprehending things
It was a deal between the two she heals orochimaru soul and orochimaru brings back Dan and her brother who have died.
So it is either she gets back her loved one and Konoha gets destroyed or she does not get back her loved one and orochimaru is silenced forever. It was never an assumption that she can heal his soul it was certain that she can

So it's not low godly... She just has healing and soul manipulation?
She can heal souls, She doesn't have soul manipulation. Her profile just states that she can heal on the spiritual level. I believe it was just a wording mistake in Pain's part. Tsunade doesn't have low godly regeneration but has healing on that level

@UchihaSlayer96 or @KingTempest put an end on this please. Discussing if Tsunade has Low Godly is dumb and uncalled for. Anyone can go and take a look at her profile and see that she doesn't have it.

I don't even know why this became a discussion, why are yall so upset to the point of discussing if she has that level of regen, even though she doesn't and anyone can go and check her profile?? For ***** sake
It was a misunderstanding from me it should have been she can heal souls hence a healing like low godly regen
But I already cleared that up with later messages

She can heal souls, She doesn't have soul manipulation. Her profile just states that she can heal on the spiritual level. I believe it was just a wording mistake in Pain's part. Tsunade doesn't have low godly regeneration but has healing on that level
Dude please stop, assuming Tsunade has Low Godly, when she was never even hit by Onoki's Jinton is a huge wank.

Yeah I know, just wondering why the **** people are discussing this just because you said that. Like, can't they simply ignore your mistake or simply check the profile? Not that hard, don't need to act like a pain in the ass towards you.

This became a useless discussion.

It was not an assumption dude you are just bad at comprehending things
It was a deal between the two she heals orochimaru soul and orochimaru brings back Dan and her brother who have died.
So it is either she gets back her loved one and Konoha gets destroyed or she does not get back her loved one and orochimaru is silenced forever. It was never an assumption that she can heal his soul it was certain that she can
Pretty funny hearing from you. You juts keep reapeating same thing without any proof to back up your claims. Share the scan where she healed a soul

Dude please stop, assuming Tsunade has Low Godly, when she was never even hit by Onoki's Jinton is a huge wank.
I am not assuming anything and I'm not saying she has low-godly regen, but she can heal souls which is textbook low-godly for regeneration.

Truth seeker orbs do not have existence eraser.

Here hiruzen says it merely turns things to dust. Granted this was before the yin-yang release was added. However yin yang release does not give it eraser properties. It just allows him to nullify ninjustu. I understand tobirama stated it erases things. But this is contradicted many times on panel

Here madara's tso hits the ground and creates dust and fragmentation.

Obitos tso showing vaporization. Obito's staff on the ground yet the ground is not erased

Naruto's tso pulled to the ground in Kaguya's gravity dimension. Yet the ground is not erased. Also here.

So that being said there has not been a single time where tso has erased something. Every time it's either nothing happening or vaporization when it comes into contact with something. Which is consistent with Hiruzen saying it turns things to dust.

Before someone says they can turn it on and off there have been many times where the user had killing intent yet we still don't see vaporization. This ability should also be passive considering it has all naruto types in it. If tso was EE the ground would be erased and no smoke would show.
So.. If it's not existence erasure then what should it be?

Pretty funny hearing from you. You juts keep reapeating same thing without any proof to back up your claims. Share the scan where she healed a soul
It’s a good thing all you need is a solid statement which is not flowery to qualify for something here. Tsunade has multiple of such solid statements
Anyway like I told you it is already on the profile try removing if you think it is inaccurate

It’s a good thing all you need is a solid statement that is not flowery not a feat to qualify for something here.
Anyway like I told you it is already on the profile try removing if you think it is inaccurate
I can give you many characters stating many things but can't do it .
I guess statements doesn't mean anything anymore even though they aren't contradicted by anything.
There are plenty of statement in other verses for many things. Need to check if those statements back up the claims. Also do you have the scans for she saying she can heal Orochimaru hands 💯. Pretty much Orochimaru thought Tsunade is the only one who can heal his hands.
It's on Tsunade's profile bro
So we need to remove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back