• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto tso revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain just explained it-
nah, he just ranted.

Anyways.

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind.
This... doesn't happen though. The arm is left behind.

Wait.

Someone TLDR the reason for it being EE
  • stated to be able to erase anything that does not contain nature energy or sosp chakra
  • shown to erase ninjutsu and chakra
  • shown to be a one hit kill to anyone who touches it
  • shown to erase any part of an edo tensei it touches and not regenerate back
  • Minato himself said his arms is gone for good and won’t come back due to the tso
  • Minato soul was missing it arms when he was no longer an edo tensei
  • Kaguya said she will use a larger ass tso to erase entire solar sized dimensions

I may have missed some but well

So what is it then?

Because from what I'm seeing, it can't be both power null and EE

The fact that tso hit Minato arm as an edo tensei and he did not regenerate back well we can assume it is either power null or EE as it was stated, but then we went with the safest assumption that it is physical EE and power null of the edo Tensei regeneration but then we got more details when hagoromo summoned the Kages back from the pure land and Minato soul itself was missing its arms after the soul left the edo tensei construct which means his soul itself no longer as arms and it has been erased.
So yes it is a solid EE but well it is HST let’s make everything complicated cause well it is HST.
Only thing the narrative implied is it nulls ninjustu. Everything else is your interruption. It could just be a drawing error or his soul didn't have time to regen. By this logic kurama should also be partially erased. He was in minatos body

The arm didn't stop existing. It got cut off and lied wherever it was chopped off at. We visibly see the arm
Tso erase only the part which it has contact with so if we are going to rejoin Minato to his arms it will be shorter.
Anyway EE only erases what it surface area covers not that everything it touches
Only thing the narrative implied is it nulls ninjustu. Everything else is your interruption. It could just be a drawing error or his soul didn't have time to regen. By this logic kurama should also be partially erased. He was in minatos body
Bruh wtf is this? You have a bias for Naruto so it only implies you see what you want to see.
Drawing error? Or soul does not have time to regenerate?
And the kurama own is more funny.

I heavily disagree with this thread btw anyway it should solid EE not just physical as we saw Minato soul with no Arms

I'll only accept EE since it has a statement of blatant erasure

But other than that, I don't like it

I mean, there isn't anything to accept. EE is already accepted and applied to the TSO users. This thread is obviously wrong since not even the OP replied to everything @UchihaSlayer96 said and what he replied was done with little to no effort.

From @UchihaSlayer96's post:

> Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and/or more potential shenanigans:

The TSBs have the ability to erase objects upon contact as we've seen pointed out, or implied, on multiple occasions by reliable sources.

We have even witnessed this erasure on a few subtle occasions. For instance, when Obito erased part of Sasuke's Susano'o when it came into contact with it. It was also seemingly capable of creating a Vacuum in the area it expanded in.

This is interestting because, as we've meticulously debated and proven on this thread, Chakra is partially or entirely comprised of soul-like energy, and far as I'm aware destroying souls is partial proof for Existence Erasure, or at the very least Soul Manipulation or Non-Physical Interaction. There's further proof for them interacting with souls as well......

Sooooooooooooo, the Minato thing.......

I know what you're thinking, but I promise you I won't use the Minato example to prove outright Soul Destruction. I know that it's accepted as a Power Null feat, and I'm completely content with that. The thing is, there's an overlooked aspect of that feat. In order for him to disconnect that arm via the Power Null properties of the TSB, Obito still had to make contact with Minato's soul with the TSB in order to disconnect it physically, which I believe would still be potentially enough to award Soul Manipulation or at least Non-Physical Interaction because he's interacting with the soul and affecting it to an extent, even if he's not destroying it outright.

Another interesting feat is that Obito also seemingly erased Amaterasu, a flame that never goes out under normal circumstances, on more than one occasion. (Even when it was previously enveloping him completely)

Now if you've read this far and you're still not entirely convinced of this prospect, well, I can't entirely blame you in all honesty. The whole thing is a bit wonky and admittedly requires a few leaps due to the ambiguous/dubious nature of the TSB (Oh wow, an ambiguous and ill-defined Naruto ability? Shocking, I know......). Worry not though, friends, because I came prepared with even more evidence.

This evidence comes in the form of Kaguya's Expansive Truth Seeking Ball. As we all know, it is currently accepted that, with this ETSB, Kaguya was going to completely eradicate her Root Dimension and recreate it. The destruction was going to be so thorough to the point that Kakashi mentioned that they would not be able to return to the dimension again, which all but confirms that the Space-Time was going to be eradicated as well. If that's not enough for you, we also have Zetsu's statement confirming that it will be the start of a new Space-Time, and the Databook confirming that the world was going to come to "naught", which all confirms that the dimension was going to be completely annihilated down to its Space-Time, and then recreated. This is obvious and blatant proof for Space-Time Manipulation and/or Void Manipulation I believe. I feel like Void Manipulation encompasses all of the previous evidence I pointed out in the previous section as well, since it covers the destruction of Matter, Souls, Space, Time, and more, so I think it's honestly too convenient to pass up IMHO.

Now I'm sure you're all wondering exactly how all of this translates to normal TSBs and isn't simply exclusive to Kaguya's ETSB? Well, luckily we have two confirmations, courtesy of both the Manga and the Databook, that the TSBs on Naruto's back are exactly the same as the one Kaguya created, with the only difference obviously being it's much larger size. The manga even went through the trouble of explaining to us that they're comprised of exactly the same elements, and as such it's only logical that they share the exact same properties.

You'll have to debunk his thread first, something the OP here didn't.

I'll only accept EE since it has a statement of blatant erasure

But other than that, I don't like it
I mean it never showed to erase anything. When it hits the ground we see dust and fragmentation. This is not because of its mass. The ground should be erased on contact.

I mean, there isn't anything to accept. EE is already accepted and applied to the TSO users. This thread is obviously wrong since not even the OP replied to everything @UchihaSlayer96 said and what he replied was done with little to no effort.

The TSBs have the ability to erase objects upon contact as we've seen pointed out, or implied, on multiple occasions by reliable sources.

We have even witnessed this erasure on a few subtle occasions. For instance, when Obito erased part of Sasuke's Susano'o when it came into contact with it. It was also seemingly capable of creating a Vacuum in the area it expanded in.

This is interestting because, as we've meticulously debated and proven on this thread, Chakra is partially or entirely comprised of soul-like energy, and far as I'm aware destroying souls is partial proof for Existence Erasure, or at the very least Soul Manipulation or Non-Physical Interaction. There's further proof for them interacting with souls as well......

I know what you're thinking, but I promise you I won't use the Minato example to prove outright Soul Destruction. I know that it's accepted as a Power Null feat, and I'm completely content with that. The thing is, there's an overlooked aspect of that feat. In order for him to disconnect that arm via the Power Null properties of the TSB, Obito still had to make contact with Minato's soul with the TSB in order to disconnect it physically, which I believe would still be potentially enough to award Soul Manipulation or at least Non-Physical Interaction because he's interacting with the soul and affecting it to an extent, even if he's not destroying it outright.

Another interesting feat is that Obito also seemingly erased Amaterasu, a flame that never goes out under normal circumstances, on more than one occasion. (Even when it was previously enveloping him completely)

Now if you've read this far and you're still not entirely convinced of this prospect, well, I can't entirely blame you in all honesty. The whole thing is a bit wonky and admittedly requires a few leaps due to the ambiguous/dubious nature of the TSB (Oh wow, an ambiguous and ill-defined Naruto ability? Shocking, I know......). Worry not though, friends, because I came prepared with even more evidence.

This evidence comes in the form of Kaguya's Expansive Truth Seeking Ball. As we all know, it is currently accepted that, with this ETSB, Kaguya was going to completely eradicate her Root Dimension and recreate it. The destruction was going to be so thorough to the point that Kakashi mentioned that they would not be able to return to the dimension again, which all but confirms that the Space-Time was going to be eradicated as well. If that's not enough for you, we also have Zetsu's statement confirming that it will be the start of a new Space-Time, and the Databook confirming that the world was going to come to "naught", which all confirms that the dimension was going to be completely annihilated down to its Space-Time, and then recreated. This is obvious and blatant proof for Space-Time Manipulation and/or Void Manipulation I believe. I feel like Void Manipulation encompasses all of the previous evidence I pointed out in the previous section as well, since it covers the destruction of Matter, Souls, Space, Time, and more, so I think it's honestly too convenient to pass up IMHO.

Now I'm sure you're all wondering exactly how all of this translates to normal TSBs and isn't simply exclusive to Kaguya's ETSB? Well, luckily we have two confirmations, courtesy of both the Manga and the Databook, that the TSBs on Naruto's back are exactly the same as the one Kaguya created, with the only difference obviously being it's much larger size. The manga even went through the trouble of explaining to us that they're comprised of exactly the same elements, and as such it's only logical that they share the exact same properties.

Uchihaslayer missed the fact that Minato real soul not the edo tensei no longer as arms, maybe if he saw that he would have pushed for a solid EE

Already read that. Most of it is just him making false interruption. Sasukes sussanoo blocked it. Didn't make a vacuum we literally see dust. Hiruzen literally says it turns things to dust. Sasukes justu was nulled

So what is it then?

Because from what I'm seeing, it can't be both power null and EE
"Wasn't nullified or erased"

Ok, so it does both

Nevermind

I mean it never showed to erase anything. When it hits the ground we see dust and fragmentation. This is not because of its mass. The ground should be erased on contact.
Without Yin and Yang = Pulverization/MolecularOof
With Yin and Yang = Existence Erasure

And again, that doesn't work on natural things.

You sent an example prior about how it turned ninja tools to dust so it should do the same because of the ground.
That was bs, they weren't turned into dust. They were just broken in half.
0639-007.png

I guess we add a weakness that it only nulls things that aren't created from nature, but that's it.

So nah, disagree again

Already read that. Most of it is just him making false interruption. Sasukes sussanoo blocked it. Didn't make a vacuum we literally see dust. Hiruzen literally says it turns things to dust. Sasukes justu was nulled
Answer to him properly, and not something that I can write in one minute.

That is a proper answer, not everyone has to make a Bible for every post.
Nah, not even close to what a proper answer is, I'm not saying he should write the entirety of One Piece script (for ***** sake no), just reply to the main points with, well, proper arguments, and not something that, again, I can write in one minute without any effort.

That is a proper answer, not everyone has to make a Bible for every post.
For an OP with that many arguments pointing towards it, he actually can.

This OP wasn't proper, he didn't explain anything, he sent a bunch of out of context scans

Ok, so it does both

Nevermind

Without Yin and Yang = Pulverization/MolecularOof
With Yin and Yang = Existence Erasure

And again, that doesn't work on natural things.

You sent an example prior about how it turned ninja tools to dust so it should do the same because of the ground.
That was bs, they weren't turned into dust. They were just broken in half.
0639-007.png

I guess we add a weakness that it only nulls things that aren't created from nature, but that's it.

So nah, disagree again
Maybe cause metal is harder to turn to dust. Anyway we literally see onki turning natural things like meteors and rocks to dust so tso should be able to do the same.

And if i agree to your points then it shouldn't be given matter EE for humans and matter. As it does not affect natural things

Maybe cause metal is harder to turn to dust.
????
Anyway we literally see onki turning natural things like meteors and rocks to dust so tso should be able to do the same.
He notes it's similar because it turns things to dust.

A Six Paths Senjutsu based technique with a specific weakness shouldn't get the weakness ignored because a lower and different technique doesn't have that same technique
And if i agree to your points then it shouldn't be given matter EE for humans and matter. As it does not affect natural things
It means it's an EE with a weakness...

For an OP with that many arguments pointing towards it, he actually can.

This OP wasn't proper, he didn't explain anything, he sent a bunch of out of context scans
Don't strawman me Tempest.
I agree, for now.
I never said I agreed right this instant, in fact this is the first post of the thread from someone who is well known to not care for Naruto. And how many posts and arguments have there been since then?

????

He notes it's similar because it turns things to dust.

A Six Paths Senjutsu based technique with a specific weakness shouldn't get the weakness ignored because a lower and different technique doesn't have that same technique

It means it's an EE with a weakness...
So EE limited to ninjustu?

That can be easily explained either by saying that the EE is not a passively activated ability or it can be deactivated as required

Yall are jumping the gun and reaching conclusions without the person who added EE being able to say anything... like, not working against natural stuff? Damn, good luck with that

Yall are jumping the gun and reaching conclusions without the person who added EE being able to say anything... like, not working against natural stuff? Damn, good luck with that
Uchiha already concede it doesn't work on natural stuff

Uchiha already concede it doesn't work on natural stuff
Dude, let's stop being dishonest here. A human isn't a "natural stuff" as you said, or an object. It doesn't work like that. We clearly see that Naruto had to use Sage Mode to become what you'd call a "natural stuff" aka, someone with natural energy. Same works for objects if the person in question can use natural energy on them, wich they pretty much can.

EE works on humans and objects like idk, a kunai or something, but it won't work on the ground as US69 showed or a tree for example. It won't work on them if they use natural energy, senjutsu, you know what I'm talking about.

This is not why people believe in Soul destruction.

You can absolutely argue for it, it's just very contentious and not everyone wants to deal with walls of text and long winded arguments.
Yeah. But the evidence Strongly suggests Powernull though. Beside Sakura got stabbed by Madara I don't see her soul getting damaged

Dude, let's stop being dishonest here. A human isn't a "natural stuff" as you said, or an object. It doesn't work like that. We clearly see that Naruto had to use Sage Mode to become what you'd call a "natural stuff" aka, someone with natural energy. Same works for objects if the person in question can use natural energy on them, wich they pretty much can.

EE works on humans and objects like idk, a kunai or something, but it won't work on the ground as US69 showed or a tree for example. It won't work on them if they use natural energy, senjutsu, you know what I'm talking about.
It's only stated to erase ninjustu not humans or matter. Which is why Sakura didn't get erased and could regen after being hit

It's only stated to erase ninjustu not humans or matter. Which is why Sakura didn't get erased and could regen after being hit
Tsunade already have low godly healing since she can heal souls and Sakura should be able to do what she can do too to some extent so the Sakura point is moot.

And also it was not stated to be able to erase ninjutsu only but rather stated to not be able to affect things with senjutsu and in Naruto everything in the natural environment has sage chakra in them. Humans don’t on the other and hence why anyone without senjutsu touching the orbs is sure death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back