• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I miss your other pfp
r5pij2nj0zi21.jpg

Colgator misses you too

Pm all the Bijuu 1-8 are relative and Kurama is just stronger than them. If you’re asking about stuff like hierarchy it’s probably 1-7 =< 8 < 9 < 10
Not gonna lie but how do we just think 8 tails and Kurama are strong but the rest are the same power lvl? that doesn’t make sense unless it was said somewhere and I didn’t even see it

in an Alternate Universe where Tsunade woke up too late and Kakashi was already confirmed as Hokage, how does that change the Kage vs Madara?

Does Kakashi perform better than Mei/Gaara? Or worse.

Not gonna lie but how do we just think 8 tails and Kurama are strong but the rest are the same power lvl? that doesn’t make sense unless it was said somewhere and I didn’t even see it
The two of them matched the others, and the others scale to the same value(Bijuu level).

in an Alternate Universe where Tsunade woke up too late and Kakashi was already confirmed as Hokage, how does that change the Kage vs Madara?

Does Kakashi perform better than Mei/Gaara? Or worse.
I think Early WA Kakashi is stronger than Tsunade, but she's probably better for their battle specifically as she can heal the others which Kakashi can't. If Madara messes around and lets himself get warped into the Kamui dimension tho that might be a wincon.

This dude pitched a 2c Character vs low 5b kaguya and restricted her 4c key? Wtf?
Average "L"ego Enjoyer

This implies she already knew about Kaguya and her kids.
No, it implies she made that garbage up.
Because they were literally shown to be relative via actual on-screen feats...?
Early WA Kakashi is stronger than Tsunade
"Stronger" in what sense?

Isn't it crazy how the feats we have for the juubi is for his uncharged bijuu bombs while his charged bijuu bombs there was never a good panel to show it's destruction? Personally I feel like the juubi should just upscale to at least large country level for his charged bijuudama and same for durability too (he tanked a charged one). Same for MKCM naruto and everyone else that is country +

They probably wouldn't have been able to break through his suanoo though and Kakashi spamming Kamui would've resulted in Kakashi tiring out meanwhile Tsunade's constantly up and able to heal others. Raikiri is getting blocked by susanoo or just useless with him being an edo and all.

Amped Bijuu but oh well
Stop talking nonsense.
Overall combat ability. He's faster with Raikiri at least and has the AP to injure her, plus Kamui is a bitch
Injuring her with Raikiri won't really achieve anything given her Regen.

Regardless, I was just checking if you meant stronger as in "overall bag", or.... Something else. 👀
You did not disappoint me, so good job!

Stop talking nonsense.
Those BoS Base Naruto rivals AIN'T keeping up with MKCM Naruto
Injuring her with Raikiri won't really achieve anything given her Regen.
Head/neck shot go brr
Regardless, I was just checking if you meant stronger as in "overall bag", or.... Something else. 👀
You did not disappoint me, so good job!
Idk if anyone pre-Six Paths other than Sakura and 7th Gate Guy have better physical strength than 100H Tsunade

KCM2 Naruto and Minato.
Madara could fight Naruto physically, but not Tsunade
Guess I have another easy W to look forward to in the AP thread
I'm talking speed, those Base Bijuu slow as shit 😭 (their AP also amped but that's not as bad)
Wouldn't kill her.
Would.
Sparkle, I'm ngl..... You're turning me on right now. Immensely based take.
Project Humanities - Memes are much more powerful and can have far more  consequences than what meets the eye. The slang word “sus” stands for  suspicious and was recently popularized as part

Back