• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wut

He didn't yes cause he researched Madara and had an idea of how strong he was
Uh, however, Orochimaru never contradicts that Hiruzen's finest hour was the strongest Hokague, knowing how strong Madara and even Hashirama were and that Kishimoto openly said that he was the strongest Hokague in Datobok and the manga and we have no anti -feats for what was prime hiruzen

You know I was just thinking how absurdly broken Naruto's clone spam training regime is when he came up with the Rasenshuriken, and how it's just never used again. 20+ years worth of training in just a week at most is ludicrous.

Naruto could get a college degree in just a few days with that. How hasn't he mastered FTG yet, a month of training is more time than Minato's entire lifespan ☠️

You know I was just thinking how absurdly broken Naruto's clone spam training regime is when he came up with the Rasenshuriken, and how it's just never used again. 20+ years worth of training in just a week at most is ludicrous.

Naruto could get a college degree in just a few days with that. How hasn't he mastered FTG yet, a month of training is more time than Minato's entire lifespan ☠️
I can't believe Kakashi never used it.

What about Tobirama? Is it possible he could have used a more limited version of the clone training, in comparison to Naruto, since he did have to find out the limits of the jutsu?
Well, he thought two clones was a pathetic amount, and given his Senju chakra reserves, he could theoretically get decent results with it.
He literally invented it. Even if it's only 2x speed, it really shouldn't be that hard for him. Imagine, for instance, he did something with low chakra consumption, like Taijutsu training.
I guess I should've said "he can't use it to the same degree as Naruto", but yes he can use a much limited form of the clone training. And for all we know, that may be how he made so much progress in the last 15 years.

Well, he thought two clones was a pathetic amount, and given his Senju chakra reserves, he could theoretically get decent results with it.

I guess I should've said "he can't use it to the same degree as Naruto", but yes he can use a much limited form of the clone training. And for all we know, that may be how he made so much progress in the last 15 years.
Might actually be viable for him only after the War Arc because there's no Sharingan constantly sucking his chakra anymore.

Back