• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
people will find anyway to downplay it 😭
Why does Kaguya's spacetimes have to be universal in size to be scaled to 4D? Aren't spacetimes by deafult 4D?
Who said they aren't 4D? Everyone accepts that Kaguya's dimensions are spacetimes aka 4D. They're just not confirmed to be universal in size which is why they can't slap a low 2C by default.

Is War Arc Base Naruto overall strong enough to beat Base Jiraiya? No summons.

Considering even Post Sage Training Base Naruto could briefly semi swap hands with the weakened Tendo Pain

It's more than fair to say Base War Arc Naruto ( even at the start ) is FAR stronger than even SAGE MODE Jiraiya let alone Base Jiraiya

After all, even the lesser paths could start ripping limbs off Jiraiya

Considering even Post Sage Training Base Naruto could briefly semi swap hands with the weakened Tendo Pain

It's more than fair to say Base War Arc Naruto ( even at the start ) is FAR stronger than even SAGE MODE Jiraiya let alone Base Jiraiya

After all, even the lesser paths could start ripping limbs off Jiraiya
This is very, very wrong.

images

images

Didn't he only learn that due to his pre-exam training with Jiraiya?
Eh you could say that but I was referring to a mention of Naruto learning KM0 in the timeskip anyways
VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
main-qimg-ac3b8cdb96cc57d99b7780278da167e0

Not quite as quickly or as easily as Part II.
It does say instantly, might just be that he chooses not to use it that much
Not to mention, he's also mastered KM1-3, I just had KM0 scans on me lmao.
Hm maybe, I have thought that before, I feel like the evidence for that is a little vague since he seems to be in a rage whenever he uses those
In Part I there was usually a major rage trigger for him to use the version with the cat eyes and whiskers, but in P2 he seemed to do it with a bit more control, at least to me.
This seems pretty at will
That was a goof on my part, I was definitely thinking of the Rasenshuriken for some reason.
I've called the Rasengan S rank before too 😭
Is War Arc Base Naruto overall strong enough to beat Base Jiraiya? No summons.
I'd say even Base PA Naruto has good chances and at least has better stats. With him getting fighting amps, a large mental amp from meeting Kushina, improved chakra control thanks to bonding with Kurama (which even allowed him to finally use a one handed Rasengan), the ability to use Super Oodama Rasengan, etc., he should be cleaning Jiraiya up handily. Jiraiya's hax is really good, but I don't think it's enough to overcome the disparity in other areas.

Dam Kakashi's Birthday Columns have quite a few scaling statements
Kakashi got stronger between P1 and P2 (kinda obvious but nice to get confirmation)
main-qimg-45a2b59457969fb8152494a930a86c53

BoS Naruto/BoS Sakura~BoS Kakashi (again intuitive but nice that it's said so directly)
main-qimg-20e663e1e4f889e6ebf2caad4b91155c

PA Kakashi lowkey compared to Jiraiya (the wording comes off as "Kakashi put up a good fight against an opponent even Jiraiya couldn't defeat")

Obito's implied to have had killing intent against Kakashi?
main-qimg-9cb034f76bdf287d84e7b0a8870ccf32

WA Kakashi comparable to KCM Minato (albeit a low on chakra KCM Minato given that he ran out of KCM not too long after this, and Kakashi is presented as comparable to Base Minato too)?

Naruto~Kaguya 🙀
main-qimg-3f27b2e83f57a2ad87e8d9b837b265d1

Overwhelmed Kaguya 🔥
main-qimg-5af3e012ed77ea6e1169f1bd5b9b827e

Last edited:
Kakashi got stronger between P1 and P2 (kinda obvious but nice to get confirmation)

BoS Naruto/BoS Sakura~BoS Kakashi (again intuitive but nice that it's said so directly)

PA Kakashi lowkey compared to Jiraiya (the wording comes off as "Kakashi put up a good fight against an opponent even Jiraiya couldn't defeat")

WA Kakashi comparable to KCM Minato (albeit a low on chakra KCM Minato given that he ran out of KCM not too long after this, and Kakashi is presented as comparable to Base Minato too)?

Naruto~Kaguya 🙀

Overwhelmed Kaguya 🔥
Kakashi > Kaguya Is not a contentious topic.

Naruto~Kaguya 🙀

Overwhelmed Kaguya 🔥
The Goat himself.

Nice statements, although context has to apply.

Yes, Kakashi “Overwhelmed” Kaguya, only so far in as she didn’t have a response to his abilities readily available and got the best of her.

Yes, Naruto went “toe-to-toe” with Kaguya, but she was holding back bc she wanted their chakra and he got quickly overpowered.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Nice statements, although context has to apply.

Yes, Kakashi “Overwhelmed” Kaguya, only so far in as she didn’t have a response to his abilities readily available and got the best of her.
Yes, because it's kind of extremely difficult to counter Dual Kamui with superior speed.
Yes, Naruto went “toe-to-toe” with Kaguya, but she was holding back bc she wanted their chakra and he got quickly overpowered.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
That doesn't really seem to be what it's saying but sure you could interpret it like that to avoid contradiction

Do you have the whole scan for this statement? @MinatoSparkle

I mean the manga already makes it clear but this further backs up what is shown

I ain't saying EOS Naruto is equal to Kaguya but he def grew strong enough to the point he was nearly on par with her

Yeah she held back in the first half, but towards the middle she started going for the kill as we all know

And Naruto fought her solo for at least several hours ( given that Sasuke was stuck in the Desert Dimension for most of the fight, the others were either looking for Sasuke or just watching from the sidelines, and the moon was high in the sky by the time Madara cast IT but then sunrise began like 5 mins after they got back )

Def showing he became comparable

Trying to find a way to fix Baryon Mode while not ruining it narratively.

What if:

1. Both of their like, innate abilities are enhanced by each other's life-force, allowing the two to use like, Chakra constructs and stuff with way more proficiency, regenerate much faster, and have better senses. Plus, an enhanced version of Kurama's poison and corrosion.

2. Kurama didn't have to focus on nuclear physics, so both of them could do things at the same time.

3. Instead of low-level life-shaving, the chakra Naruto's punches sent into people literally exploded.

4. The cloak covered his full body except his face, and looked more like a mixture of his forms, with Kurama Mode's shape, V1's eyes, claws, markings, and fangs, and V2's transformation sequence.

5. As a weakness, it left Naruto basically knocked out for like a week and left burn scars along the lines where the Baryon Mode markings were.

Yeah she held back in the first half, but towards the middle she started going for the kill as we all know
When she started going for the kill, she was already starting to dip in Chakra as BZ started Cautioning her to conserve strength and just kill them.
And Naruto fought her solo for at least several hours ( given that Sasuke was stuck in the Desert Dimension for most of the fight, the others were either looking for Sasuke or just watching from the sidelines, and the moon was high in the sky by the time Madara cast IT but then sunrise began like 5 mins after they got back )
There really isn’t any evidence that there was a passage of several hours and definitely bo proof time scales equally dimension to dimension. Also, Kaguya was clapping the clones easily, it was just a lot of them.
Def showing he became comparable
Context brother, Naruto & Sasuke only started being able to threaten Kaguya as she dipped in power. We’re told her abilities use a lot of Chakra and she spams them.

Several times they got the upper hand was due to her weakening.

When she started going for the kill, she was already starting to dip in Chakra as BZ started Cautioning her to conserve strength and just kill them.

There really isn’t any evidence that there was a passage of several hours and definitely bo proof time scales equally dimension to dimension. Also, Kaguya was clapping the clones easily, it was just a lot of them.

Context brother, Naruto & Sasuke only started being able to threaten Kaguya as she dipped in power. We’re told her abilities use a lot of Chakra and she spams them.

1. I acknowledge she was weakened yeah, maybe I didn't make that clear my bad. But at the same time let's also acknowledge Naruto wasn't even using his Kurama avatar ( even if we say it's not a huge amp...Asura Kurama Mode def is ) So I guess I am more saying EOS Naruto=<Weakened Kaguya<<<Full Power Kaguya )

2. She was clapping the clones with a one shot technique that ignored durability tbf by that point...so hax rather than power

naa she wasn't dipped in power when boil release overpowered her or when she had to run coz the clones were about to uzumaki barrage her

I'm supposed to be applying a certain AP upgrade a different verse, but my procrastination lead me into making this instead.
Sometimes stuff like this makes you wonder what it feels like to be an author who sees people having an entire page of discussion about something you yourself didn’t give much thought to. You can probably guess though, that it feels pretty exhilarating

naa she wasn't dipped in power when boil release overpowered her or when she had to run coz the clones were about to uzumaki barrage her
One Instance of Boil Release and all it did was push her back (And note it was “after” this BZ told her to just kill them instead). She came back and started destroying his clones like Paper Mâché, and this was while weaker.

Again, “Context”.

One Instance of Boil Release and all it did was push her back (And note it was “after” this BZ told her to just kill them instead). She came back and started destroying his clones like Paper Mâché, and this was while weaker.

Again, “Context”.
It's funny coz the best kaguya did in that fight was push naruto back. Naruto clones always have questionable durability when he makes a large number it's for distraction. Like literally the only person that never suffered damage in that battle was naruto.

That can be attributed to him not getting up close and personal with her. Consistently staying out of her range. Something which BZ comments on. Plus a bajillion clones to cover for him.
Sasuke wasn't that fortunate. He tried to sneak attack twice with Susano'o and failed spectacularly both times.
My personal opinion of that arc is that Kaguya is a one-shot gap above nard and sasuke. Which naruto, to his credit, worked around the difference well with his tact (luring kaguya in to use boil release, sexy jutsu, juubi destabilization with rasenshurikens, clone barrage etc)

That can be attributed to him not getting up close and personal with her. Consistently staying out of her range. Something which BZ comments on. Plus a bajillion clones to cover for him.
Sasuke wasn't that fortunate. He tried to sneak attack twice with Susano'o and failed spectacularly both times.
My personal opinion of that arc is that Kaguya is a one-shot gap above nard and sasuke. Which naruto, to his credit, worked around the difference well with his tact (luring kaguya in to use boil release, sexy jutsu, juubi destabilization with rasenshurikens, clone barrage etc)
I don't think it's a oneshot gap but she is above. But that's just taking it like SOSP mode naruto vs kaguya. The clones and amps are still like part of his arsenal. Even his BIQ is a factor. It still ends up with naruto going toe to toe even if it is with his amps. I honestly just thing sasuke was below both naruto and kaguya, even without naruto using his avatar which should be his strongest form he still did better

I don't think it's a oneshot gap but she is above. But that's just taking it like SOSP mode naruto vs kaguya. The clones and amps are still like part of his arsenal. Even his BIQ is a factor. It still ends up with naruto going toe to toe even if it is with his amps. I honestly just thing sasuke was below both naruto and kaguya, even without naruto using his avatar which should be his strongest form he still did better
This is why, if you reread my original response, I say Context Matters.

Yes, Naruto goes “Toe-to-toe”, but he is not equal to Kaguya. He temporarily matches her when she is holding back and gets quickly overpowered. He surprises her when he amps himself and overpowers her (Although she is still holding back against him) and does no damage. He corners her by spamming the field with amped clones and she matches their strength now but retreats as she’s getting packed out. BZ tells her to stop holding back and just kill them and when she returns (Weaker than before) she is terrorizing the clones now while Naruto is keeping his distance.

When Sasuke returns, she swaps dimensions to quickly dispatch the clones at once and go for the kill shot, which is foiled by Obito/Kakashi with Rin amp. At this point, she is so weakend that she can’t maintain her previous Jutsu and is now more closer to Naruto & Sasuke’s level than before as Sasuke can physically box her with PS now when before it broke against her body. Naruto w/ a Mental Amp blitzes, harms and destabilizes this weaker Kaguya.

We know how the rest of the fight went. So yes, going back to my original point which you disagreed with, going “toe-to-toe” doesn’t do anything for Naruto when you ACTUALLY apply the context of the fight. The verbiage insinuates more than what actually happened.

This is why, if you reread my original response, I say Context Matters.

Yes, Naruto goes “Toe-to-toe”, but he is not equal to Kaguya. He temporarily matches her when she is holding back and gets quickly overpowered. He surprises her when he amps himself and overpowers her (Although she is still holding back against him) and does no damage. He corners her by spamming the field with amped clones and she matches their strength now but retreats as she’s getting packed out. BZ tells her to stop holding back and just kill them and when she returns (Weaker than before) she is terrorizing the clones now while Naruto is keeping his distance.

When Sasuke returns, she swaps dimensions to quickly dispatch the clones at once and go for the kill shot, which is foiled by Obito/Kakashi with Rin amp. At this point, she is so weakend that she can’t maintain her previous Jutsu and is now more closer to Naruto & Sasuke’s level than before as Sasuke can physically box her with PS now when before it broke against her body. Naruto w/ a Mental Amp blitzes, harms and destabilizes this weaker Kaguya.

We know how the rest of the fight went. So yes, going back to my original point which you disagreed with, going “toe-to-toe” doesn’t do anything for Naruto when you ACTUALLY apply the context of the fight. The verbiage insinuates more than what actually happened.
ngl you just said all this and tagged the wrong person. I didn't argue with you that they were equaled. I disagreed with your point that all the time naruto went toe to toe with her she was low on chakra hence why i said "naa she wasn't low on chakra when he used boil released or when he uzumaki barraged her"

Good day, someone mentioned a feat in Boruto episode 281, but he said it would not be accepted because that episode was non-canon. I think that the episodes after 216 of Boruto anime are also canon. Should I make a CRT about this subject? If there is a strong claim that the episode after 216 is non-canon, I am thinking of not doing it at all. That's why I thought I would consult you first.

Back