• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I actually didn't see the database page for BM....and yeah, an actual crt can be made based on the explanation

Edit: Mandatory "if the translations are correct"

Wow. It's unfortunate that we have fodder Kages scaling to characters like Momo and Kin. These Otsutsuki are truly who they say they are, possessing control over entire dimensions they've created.

People would be more inclined to accept, galaxy level to universal otsutsuki if we don't have fodders scaling to them.

(Though we have humans in DBS capable of 2c Ap)
I still have no idea how you are getting to galaxy to uni lvl tho. Anyways if this is for a CRT and you can't disclose it then fine.

But what are you talking about tho?

My point is we have substantial evidence indicating that they created their own dimensions, or at the very least, that they possess the ability to do so. Additionally, there is evidence suggesting that these dimensions are parallel to the Naruto world. I'm saying if we are patient will would indeed get more information on this as the series proceed.

For Baryon Mode, we get confirmation that it's not Life Span, rather it's Life Force that is burnt.

So that 3-day trash should be thrown away. Isshiki was a beast.

Don't we equate Life Force to Soul in the NV? Potential soul damage with Baryon Mode??

Makes sense why Kurama included even if the tailed beast soul is destroyed, they will ressurect.

Last edited:
that doesnt debunk it being hyperbole lmfao, what determines something being hyperbole is the context in which its used in a sentence not the literal definition of a single word. for example i could say i smacked yo mom's ass so hard it jiggled space time, this doesnt mean space time isnt a scientific word.
Speak for yourself. I will have you know my smacks do jiggle space and time.

that doesnt debunk it being hyperbole lmfao, what determines something being hyperbole is the context in which its used in a sentence not the literal definition of a single word. for example i could say i smacked yo mom's ass so hard it jiggled space time, this doesnt mean space time isnt a scientific word.
To be fair it could jiggle in space with time

Back