• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
However, it's nonsense that 20 hours of lifespan is all that Baryon Mode can destroy when Kurama's immortal lifespan is also destroyed by Baryon Mode.
Nah, it's relative.

It depends on what has been shaved from the user.
Whatever amount of Kurama's life force has been destroyed, it is replicated on the opp after contact.

Based on this?
93fn25.jpg

Kurama's Life Force, worth at least a millennia or more of life, reduced to a few minutes by being using Baryon Mode

Prime Isshiki's Life Force in a decrepit vessel, worth several hours of life, reduced to several minutes by being hit multiple times by Baryon Mode

Would the situation still be the same if Isshiki had his regular life span?

Kurama's loss of life force is not equivalent to Isshiki's loss of life force. Kurama died before Isshiki. Majority of Kurama's expended life force went into increasing Naruto's AP and Speed. The remaining went to decreasing Isshiki's life force.

Kurama's loss of life force is not equivalent to Isshiki's loss of life force. Kurama died before Isshiki. Majority of Kurama's expended life force went into increasing Naruto's AP and Speed. The remaining went to decreasing Isshiki's life force.

I don't think it works that way. However, I do agree that 'Kurama's loss of life force is not equivalent to Isshiki's loss of life force.' The energy involved isn't split into two distinct forms like you mentioned( one for draining life forces, and the other for enhancing physical attributes). The same energy that enhances physical attributes is also responsible for draining life force upon contact. The energy, generated from the chakra fusion, is what depletes life force. However, it’s the continuous maintenance of this chakra fusion that ultimately results in the user's death. In Kurama's case, his death was a consequence of exhausting all his chakra while sustaining that form.

Last edited:
I don't think it works that way. However, I do agree that 'Kurama's loss of life force is not equivalent to Isshiki's loss of life force.' The energy involved isn't split into two distinct forms like you mentioned( one for draining life forces, and the other for enhancing physical attributes). The same energy that enhances physical attributes is also responsible for draining life force upon contact. This energy, generated from the chakra fusion, is what depletes life force. However, it’s the continuous maintenance of this chakra fusion that ultimately results in the user's death. In Kurama's case, his death was a consequence of exhausting all his chakra while sustaining that form.
But the energy created can't be equal to the energy that comes in contact with Isshiki. That's just not possible at all. So like I said, the energy created will always be far more than the energy that depletes Isshiki's life.

Edit: Also it has to be split.

But the energy created can't be equal to the energy that comes in contact with Isshiki. That's just not possible at all. So like I said, the energy created will always be far more than the energy that depletes Isshiki's life.

Edit: Also it has to be split.
Well if that is your interpretation then no problem.

Kurama's Life Force, worth at least a millennia or more of life, reduced to a few minutes by being using Baryon Mode

Prime Isshiki's Life Force in a decrepit vessel, worth several hours of life, reduced to several minutes by being hit by Baryon Mode

Would the situation still be the same if Isshiki had his regular life span?
Yes, I believe so. Life force is not measured by life span, rather life span is a result of life force.
If we go strictly by the Narutowiki, healing, stamina, stats, and vitality are also results of life force. So there's more going for Life Force than simply life span.

Isshiki life force was constant because chakra and life force go hth. There was never any time where Isshiki claimed his chakra is less potent.
At some point, Naruto referred to his soul as his life force.

Jigen's body couldn't handle that Isshiki's chakra (Life force by extension) not because it was inherently bad but because it wasn't a good host for his power. Good host is judged by destiny shenanigans.

Well if that is your interpretation then no problem.
It's not my interpretation lmao. If you create X amount of energy and some of it used to move Naruto, then that part of the energy is already expended and isn't in Naruto's body anymore. Which means it can't come into contact with Isshiki. So if Y amount of energy comes into contact with Isshiki, the Y has to be less than X. That's the reason why Kurama told Naruto to not move around so much.

Madara took some of Hashirama's flesh, cultivated and implanted it onto his body. And it took him several years for his Sharingan to develop into Rinnegan.

Toneri took Hanabi's eyes, and implanted them into his eye sockets. And it took him several days for the Byakugan to settle and develop into Tenseigan

So I guess it would take a normal person, in the Naruto world, several years in order to manifest the Tenseigan if they were to go and do the Madara route

Days if their body was already part Otsutsuki

Again, wouldn't it make sense for Baryon Mode was percentage based? We can’t say it's relative between the two because Kurama’s lifespan is “infinite”. Biju don’t die unless killed.

Sonit’d make more sense to determine the percentage of Isshiki’s life that was shaved off and divide that figure by how many strikes Naruto landed.

Madara took some of Hashirama's flesh, cultivated and implanted it onto his body. And it took him several years for his Sharingan to develop into Rinnegan.

Toneri took Hanabi's eyes, and implanted them into his eye sockets. And it took him several days for the Byakugan to settle and develop into Tenseigan

So I guess it would take a normal person, in the Naruto world, several years in order to manifest the Tenseigan if they were to go and do the Madara route

Days if their body was already part Otsutsuki
What if they had Hyuga lineage, another Hyuga's eyes, and Otsutsuki Chakra, but no Otsutsuki DNA?

Back