• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thoughts on if someone like this actually appeared in the manga:
get
Pretty cool

Except JJBA doesn't take itself seriously. Boruto isn't wacky.
Models are the most serious people.

Also, JJBA is pretty serious a lot of the time. A series can be ridiculous and still serious, remember when Naruto used Reverse Harem Technique to punch a world-ending deity?

JJBA is unserious. It shows serious situations but never takes itself seriously. Anybody who's a fan understands this and knows that's the whole appeal. The reverse harem stuff on the other hand are comedy bits in an otherwise serious show. Those two are completely different things. It's wild to say Naruto's comedy bits are remotely close to how JJBA handles itself.

All I'm saying is that JJBA and Boruto are wildly different series and just because JJBA is doing something doesn't mean Boruto should too. Whether you think model poses work in Boruto is besides the point. I'm saying that using JJBA as a justification isn't solid.

Not sure what you mean when you said models are serious people.

JJBA is unserious. It shows serious situations but never takes itself seriously.
Well, it's definitely fully serious at some points, a rare skill displayed is that it can be completely serious but also incredibly over-the-top simultaneously. Like, yes, that is a dog manipulating sand, and he is cool as hell.
All I'm saying is that JJBA and Boruto are wildly different series and just because JJBA is doing something doesn't mean Boruto should too. Whether you think model poses work in Boruto is besides the point. I'm saying that using JJBA as a justification isn't solid.
I brought up an example of another series doing random poses in dope-ass clothes as a fun comparison, it's really not a big deal.
Not sure what you mean when you said models are serious people.
Joke.

Well, it's definitely fully serious at some points, a rare skill displayed is that it can be completely serious but also incredibly over-the-top simultaneously. Like, yes, that is a dog manipulating sand, and he is cool as hell.

I brought up an example of another series doing random poses in dope-ass clothes as a fun comparison, it's really not a big deal.

Joke.
Never said it's a big deal. It's just not a good comparison at all. That's all.

Considering that Koji has infinite perception and can process infinite information, do you think Gojo's Domain Expansion would still affect him?

Considering that Koji has infinite perception and can process infinite information, do you think Gojo's Domain Expansion would still affect him?
No, I think he would naturally have resistance to that for that reason. Also, higher tiered Naruto Characters should outspeed the effects of his Domain anyways. 6 Months of Information in 0.2s is nothing that can’t be outspeed when they are capable of Operating far beyond 0.001s at the Itachi level. Koji >>>

Humans can account for Infinity though, so… Beyond Infinity? 2 Layers of Infinity? 🤔

Buzz Lightyear ahhh response
Humans can't "count" infinity tho. The world record is like a million in 80 or sumn days. I'm nowhere near talking about uncountable infinities lol. That would be wack.

Humans can't "count" infinity tho. The world record is like a million in 80 or sumn days. I'm nowhere near talking about uncountable infinities lol. That would be wack.
Well yeah, but we can “account” for it. Which is how we know when something is practically impossible for us to achieve without a work around. Also… I’m sure NGT had an interview where he proved our universe has multiple Layers of Infinity or rather Not all Infinities are the same… It was high level shit tbh. Above my pay grade.

Well yeah, but we can “account” for it. Which is how we know when something is practically impossible for us to achieve without a work around.
Nah I'm talking about counting because that's how I draw the line. You asked me what I consider infinite figuratively right? I said infinite figuratively would just be something so big that an average human would just give up counting. I'm not talking about understanding infinities. I'm well aware that we can mathematically understand infinities and even use it via limits, integrals, etc.
Also… I’m sure NGT had an interview where he proved our universe has multiple Layers of Infinity or rather Not all Infinities are the same… It was high level shit tbh. Above my pay grade.
Do you mean NDT (I haven't seen this interview btw)? And yeah not all infinities are equal. There are countable infinites and uncountable infinities. Uncountable infinity starts with the powerset of countable infinity. And so on and so forth. There is a neat video on it's basics by Vsauce. It's very interesting and I highly recommend.

Nah I'm talking about counting because that's how I draw the line. You asked me what I consider infinite figuratively right? I said infinite figuratively would just be something so big that an average human would just give up counting. I'm not talking about understanding infinities. I'm well aware that we can mathematically understand infinities and even use it via limits, integrals, etc.

Do you mean NDT? And yeah not all infinities are equal. There are countable infinites and uncountable infinities. Uncountable infinity starts with the powerset of countable infinity. And so on and so forth. There is a neat video on it's basics by Vsauce. It's very interesting and I highly recommend.
Link me.

Back