• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Country level is pretty crazy. I'm a little confused about how the size of the explosion changes Pain's durability though, isn't the energy per cubic centimeter the same either way?
The way it works as far as that calc goes is that it's not calculating the energy per cubic centimeter in regards to Pain.

It's calculating the energy per square centimeter that is hitting Pain back when the explosion has just reached him. If the total explosion is bigger, then amount of energy packed into that surface area is greater. Likewise if the total energy is weaker than that's less energy in that specific area.

Yeah, they fight KCM Naruto who's stronger than Six Tails Naruto. Killer Bee is also stronger than Six Tails Naruto, at least when using his Bijū Cloaks.
I'm pretty sure that's not accepted atm (KCM Naruto>6T Naruto). Also 6T Naruto is technically rated as higher than BM Bee much as I disagree.

I also don't think the regular Bijuu scale to the Edo BM Jins at all but that's a different subject
The way it works as far as that calc goes is that it's not calculating the energy per cubic centimeter in regards to Pain.

It's calculating the energy per square centimeter that is hitting Pain back when the explosion has just reached him. If the total explosion is bigger, then amount of energy packed into that surface area is greater. Likewise if the total energy is weaker than that's less energy in that specific area.
Do you mean when the explosion was just expanding and was still this big?
main-qimg-ed3badd48c7a1e416497a18ce935ba82

Bit late over here for me right now so not getting into it yet. Probably best just to wait to see if/when a thread will be made.
Eh, I think it's best to handle any such discussion before people put effort into establishing scaling chains and writing up justifications based on the calc.

Like if the calc can be improved, or even potentially scrapped beforehand, that'd probably be better imo.

But yeah, I guess that's a topic for later.
You have yourself a good night, Bubba. Sweet dreams 😘

Yeah, I just responded to Damage about this, lol
I was moreso referring to the 15 teratons value being valid for 6T Naruto's hypothetical fully charged Bijuudama, but sure Naruto himself scaling to it too would make sense (and ig it would be close to the full value since he'd be at the very epicenter of the explosion)

Eh, I think it's best to handle any such discussion before people put effort into establishing scaling chains and writing up justifications based on the calc.

Like if the calc can be improved, or even potentially scrapped beforehand, that'd probably be better imo.

But yeah, I guess that's a topic for later.
You have yourself a good night, Bubba. Sweet dreams 😘
Sure, that'd be ideal. Feel free to message me on Discord about it tomorrow.

Nope, because Kishi has consistently depicted everything being vaporized by completed TBB. No debris left. This is the first instance iirc, where we see an incomplete TBB and Debris still Remaining in the Blast Radius.
This wouldn't necessarily count against the vaporization but would count against the idea that Pain's durability could be scaled off of it because the simple explanation is that neither 6-Tails Naruto nor Pain were caught up inside of the blast itself. At worst Pain only suffered a glancing hit which is why only one side of his clothing is damaged but nothing that can be calculated.

Nope, because Kishi has consistently depicted everything being vaporized by completed TBB. No debris left. This is the first instance iirc, where we see an incomplete TBB and Debris still Remaining in the Blast Radius.
That doesn't mean this isn't an inconsistency. The first example of something shouldn't be dismissed either.

This wouldn't necessarily count against the vaporization but would count against the idea that Pain's durability could be scaled off of it because the simple explanation is that neither 6-Tails Naruto nor Pain were caught up inside of the blast itself. At worst Pain only suffered a glancing hit which is why only one side of his clothing is damaged but nothing that can be calculated.
This makes more sense, but we know Naruto definitely got hit by it so his durability can be calced from it.

That doesn't mean this isn't an inconsistency. The first example of something shouldn't be dismissed either.
Why would it be an inconsistency when after this, Kishimoto maintained consistency showcasing complete vaporization? If he’s shown Consistency Prior to this showing, as well as after this showing, it’s hard to argue it’s an inconsistency, right or wrong? What would be your basis?

No, I would definitely disagree with the interpretation that Naruto was hit by it.

The fact that we see the remains of the boulder that Pain hit Naruto with is proof he wasn't caught up in it otherwise they'd be gone.
When you get the chance, Damage, could you reread Chapter 438? After the TBB explodes, it cuts to other characters for moment before going back.

Could an argument be made the damage we see in the panel is from an Off-Screen fight and not necessarily the direct aftermath of the TBB? Just food for thought.

When you get the chance, Damage, could you reread Chapter 438? After the TBB explodes, it cuts to other characters for moment before going back.

Could an argument be made the damage we see in the panel is from an Off-Screen fight and not necessarily the direct aftermath of the TBB? Just food for thought.
I've re-read the chapter, I don't believe that to be the case.

I don't think that's what's happening considering the dust from the Bijuudama is just floating away and Naruto is getting up from rubble, which doesn't particularly make sense to be Pain's doing when Pain is glazing Naruto's power at this very moment

Wow Chap GPT kind of a goat sometimes (big emphasis on sometimes, it did immediately follow this up by saying gigatons rather than teratons which is 🗿 )
main-qimg-af65f45238623cde81804633fe9e5e52
main-qimg-a3ffcc70df88c7308074db03b0652092
main-qimg-26e4b8801f7426a419442e7b9f206e92

Back