• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why don't you check the profile?
Thanks for that. I found the below,
Are these the only reasons?
The attempts to make Kaguya scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball were rejected many times before. The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's chakra each.

You are an interesting guy aren't you?, Bringing up my past is irrelevant, as my current question is about the specific issue at hand. 3 years ago is not now stop living in 2021. By the way never said I was going to create a CRT I asked a simple question.

Last edited:
You are an interesting guy aren't you?, Bringing up my past is irrelevant, as my current question is about the specific issue at hand. 3 years ago is not now stop living in 2021. By the way never said I was going to create a CRT I asked a simple question.
Thanks for that. I found the below,
Are these the only reasons?
The attempts to make Kaguya scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball were rejected many times before. The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's chakra each.
your question has been answered right on the profile although I think the latter part "naruto and sasuke who only possess half of hagoromo's chakra each" is dumb and should be removed

What are all the statements for EMS Madara>Edo Madara? Is it just regaining past strength and the DB saying his original strength flooded his body?

your question has been answered right on the profile although I think the latter part "naruto and sasuke who only possess half of hagoromo's chakra each" is dumb and should be removed
Im a bit confused.
The whole reason for the note is shaky
Lemme explain

Basically Kaguya does not scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball because

1. The attack required a significantly higher amount of chakra than she possessed naturally.

2. Scaling her ordinary stats to match this attack is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke, who each have only half of Hagoromo’s chakra.

However:

1. The chakra she received from the Infinite Tsukuyomi did exponentially increase her ordinary stats, as noted by vs Battle Wiki. “Mother just gained more power, both her individual stats might and speed are exponentially greater now

2. Kaguya with Shinobi chakra is substantially more powerful than Sasuke and Naruto. They required Kakashi, who was enhanced with chakra physically and had hax. That Kakashi is stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke and they needed him to seal her, mostly his hax. Naruto and sasuke could not even do anything except seal her.

@UchihaSlayer96
Please help here when you have the time🙏 I just need some clarification.

Im a bit confused.
The whole reason for the note is shaky
Lemme explain

Basically Kaguya does not scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball because

1. The attack required a significantly higher amount of chakra than she possessed naturally.

2. Scaling her ordinary stats to match this attack is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke, who each have only half of Hagoromo’s chakra.

However:

1. The chakra she received from the Infinite Tsukuyomi did exponentially increase her ordinary stats, as noted by vs Battle Wiki. “Mother just gained more power, both her individual stats might and speed are exponentially greater now

2. Kaguya with Shinobi chakra is substantially more powerful than Sasuke and Naruto. They required Kakashi, who was enhanced with chakra physically and had hax. That Kakashi is stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke and they needed him to seal her, mostly his hax. Naruto and sasuke could not even do anything except seal her.

@UchihaSlayer96
Please help here when you have the time🙏 I just need some clarification.

First of all, forget the no 2 Coz I also think it makes no sense. Naruto was already a low tier six path level character (juubito). fuse that with half of hagoromo's chakra and add in pieces of 8 tailed beast chakra and you have a brand new power than you can't just limit to "half of hag's power".
Now for the first reasoning I get what you mean but it seems you don't fully understand the profile. Kaguya does scale to the ETSO just that the version that scales to it is just the "powered by IT" version and no one else not even her normal self scales.
Let me explain further, the destruction of the dimension was going to be done through EE and on this wiki any EE below tier 2 does not count towards ap (although I remember a staff thread a while back trying to change this but I don't know if it passed) so all we are left with is the creation of a new space part which we don't have a time frame asides the fact we know she must have created it by the time momoshiki and kinshiki came so a 17yr time frame was used to find what she would be outputting per second so it can scale to ap. This is why her profile says "5B(output per second) 4C overtime(output over 17yrs)

First of all, forget the no 2 Coz I also think it makes no sense. Naruto was already a low tier six path level character (juubito). fuse that with half of hagoromo's chakra and add in pieces of 8 tailed beast chakra and you have a brand new power than you can't just limit to "half of hag's power".
Now for the first reasoning I get what you mean but it seems you don't fully understand the profile. Kaguya does scale to the ETSO just that the version that scales to it is just the "powered by IT" version and no one else not even her normal self scales.
Let me explain further, the destruction of the dimension was going to be done through EE and on this wiki any EE below tier 2 does not count towards ap (although I remember a staff thread a while back trying to change this but I don't know if it passed) so all we are left with is the creation of a new space part which we don't have a time frame asides the fact we know she must have created it by the time momoshiki and kinshiki came so a 17yr time frame was used to find what she would be outputting per second so it can scale to ap. This is why her profile says "5B(output per second) 4C overtime(output over 17yrs)
Also the UES removal.

I dont wanna hear this from the girl who got folded by Ku

GVlLcPiWUAAJk38.jpg

so she scales with the shinobi chakra to the creation feat?

Tiny piece of Kurama that's not burned in Baryon Mode + Himawai being on the same league of strength as Naruto have Hagoromo's chakra is crazy tbh

Heyy @UchihaSlayer96
Can we remove this note as it is outdated and inconsistent?
“The attempts to make Kaguya scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball were rejected many times before. The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's chakra each.”

We can replace it with something about
EE and the UES (for the destruction feat)

Heyy uchihaslayer96
Can we remove this note as it is outdated and inconsistent?
“The attempts to make Kaguya scale to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball were rejected many times before. The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke who only possess half of Hagoromo's chakra each.”

We can replace it with something about
EE and the UES (for the destruction feat)
I mean, feel free to make a CRT with an updated note for her profile. It can definitely be changed up.

General question: Is there anyone in the Naruto/Boruto verse who knows why Kaguya would not scale due to the UES and would love to assist me in creating a better note if possible?🙏

Brother Spacetime and Spacetime continuum are the same thing. Continuum means that the entire thing has no gaps in space or time. This should be the default assumption for any spacetime the same way we by default assume every normal planet has it's core and is not hollow. I have never encountered a distinction between Spacetime and Spacetime continuum in physics so far. Both are used to describe the same thing. Even the link I provided does the same exact thing. There is absolutely no requirement for a stated infinitely stretching time axis for it to be a continuum.
Ok.
Do you know how this site would treat it? Do they give all space-time dimensions the default benefit-of-the-doubt?

Ok.
Do you know how this site would treat it? Do they give all space-time dimensions the default benefit-of-the-doubt?
I am not sure. But I have yet to encounter a single wiki rule or even an FAQ that differentiates between a space-time and a space-time continuum. I am mostly talking from a physics standpoint in my answers.

But I'd like to mention that the link provided in low 2C page redirects to Wikipedia which says both words are interchangeable. The wiki page for Universe also uses them interchangeably. It just makes no logical sense for anybody to differentiate between the two.

From what I understand in the wiki if a dimension is stated to be a space-time (or a space-time continuum or has been stated to have a time axis), and is spatially infinite in size on top of that, the dimension is considered low 2C. These are the only two conditions I have seen. If it is not stated to be a space-time, then there are other conditions that can be checked but those are irrelevant for this discussion.

Back