• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm guessing that Jubito will scale to the LT stuff because he has all of the Biju. Idk how tho since no UES yet.
Since the chakra need for the L2C feat is from the 7 tailed beasts combined his dura might scale to it since a jin is stronger then a tail beasts raw strength and the fact that his the ten tails jin aswell. If that is not applicable then his six path sword should atleast scale to it

Since the chakra need for the L2C feat is from the 7 tailed beasts combined his dura might scale to it since a jin is stronger then a tail beasts raw strength and the fact that his the ten tails jin aswell. If that is not applicable then his six path sword should atleast scale to it
Have you studied the UES page? Why would the sword scale to it?

isn't the sword his strongest attack?
Might be. But how does it scale to LT since LT isn't really an "attack". You'd have to prove that his sword swings require more chakra than LT. If you can find a statement that Obito used the most amount of chakra in his life in a particular attack, then that attack would scale to LT. If we had UES, this wouldn't be required. Alternatively you can find statements in the filler that might prove the verse has UES and then scale from that. Anyways too much work and I'm lazy.

Might be. But how does it scale to LT since LT isn't really an "attack". You'd have to prove that his sword swings require more chakra than LT. If you can find a statement that Obito used the most amount of chakra in his life in a particular attack, then that attack would scale to LT. If we had UES, this wouldn't be required.
i have to go and rewatch the war arc
Alternatively you can find statements in the filler that might prove the verse has UES and then scale from that. Anyways too much work and I'm lazy.
good luck to anyone who tries to because it sure isn't going to be me

How so? He was more enraged than at any point otherwise.
"His utmost strength"
"Naruto releases all of his strength"
"Naruto unleashes his ultimate strength"
r1ryGYPdMZw.jpg

Are there any arguments to debunk Universal Naruto/Boruto when using Momoshiki and Kaguya feats?
1. Timeframe for Kaguya's creation feats.
2. UES
3. Momoshiki feat relies on novel statements which aren't canon yet.
4. Kaguya's feat doesn't scale to anyone because even if she was scared of Momoshiki and Kinshiki, they don't necessarily have to tank ETSO. And because there is no UES, you can't say she would have used the ETSO chakra in her punches
5. Kaguya's dimension's size isn't specified so can't assume it's universal in size.
6. Kaguya's timespace is a mistranslation.

Might be. But how does it scale to LT since LT isn't really an "attack". You'd have to prove that his sword swings require more chakra than LT. If you can find a statement that Obito used the most amount of chakra in his life in a particular attack, then that attack would scale to LT. If we had UES, this wouldn't be required. Alternatively you can find statements in the filler that might prove the verse has UES and then scale from that. Anyways too much work and I'm lazy.
That's easy honestly. Considering the progression difference from chakra sensing of first to 3rd form of the ten tails. It's easy to argue the chakra was minuscule compared to a 10 tails beast bomb even

So… we all agree that when TBV gets animated, they’re basically just gonna reskin Naruto vs Konohamaru in the Chunin Exams with Jura vs Hima, right?

Back