• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also… doesn’t this shut down MS Sasuke scaling to a Blind Itachi?
main-qimg-8f442ada145fd4918b10bc00f8aa0869
Not really

It’s worded a bit strangely but basically just saying that this is the first time Itachi recognizes Sasuke as an equal.

Itachi wasn’t around for peak FKS Sasuke

Also I don’t think we scale MS Sasuke to Sick Itachi on wiki (unless you meant personal scaling)

Yeah unstable juubito completely blitzed sasuke and his perception
Didn't Sasuke have an "!" during that sequence? Would that invalidate it? Since the exclamation makes it seem like he was able to see Jūbito move but he wasn't able to do any actions or use any thought based abilities other than being shocked?

Not really

It’s worded a bit strangely but basically just saying that this is the first time Itachi recognizes Sasuke as an equal.

Itachi wasn’t around for peak FKS Sasuke

Also I don’t think we scale MS Sasuke to Sick Itachi on wiki (unless you meant personal scaling)
Doesn’t the wiki Accept Sasuke having better “perception” than Itachi when he reacted to Kirin? I mean… sure, from the obvious standpoint of, Itachi was far more blind than Sasuke to the point of using Susanoo made him go completely blind, that would be “true”, but is that really “enough” for us to then be like: “Raikage is faster than Kirin bc he escaped MS Sasuke’s Perception in V2 and MS Sasuke scales over that particular moment of Itachi’s Perception”.

Idk if it matters in regard to perception or anything, but if we based it on Susanoo versions, FKS Sasuke didn’t “reach” Itachi’s level until he spazzed out on Kakashi…

Didn't Sasuke have an "!" during that sequence? Would that invalidate it? Since the exclamation makes it seem like he was able to see Jūbito move but he wasn't able to do any actions or use any thought based abilities other than being shocked?
Yeah, I think Sasuke could perceive him, but not fast enough to do anything else, lol. We know both he and Naruto are fast enough to react to the attack speed of the TSB from Unstable Juubito though.

Doesn’t the wiki Accept Sasuke having better “perception” than Itachi when he reacted to Kirin?
I don't recall that's ever been put in or acknowledged by the profiles before.

I mean… sure, from the obvious standpoint of, Itachi was far more blind than Sasuke to the point of using Susanoo made him go completely blind, that would be “true”, but is that really “enough” for us to then be like: “Raikage is faster than Kirin bc he escaped MS Sasuke’s Perception in V2 and MS Sasuke scales over that particular moment of Itachi’s Perception”.

Are you talking about this portion in the A's profile or just in general?
Sub-Relativistic with V1 (Able to keep up with KCM Naruto. Significantly faster than MS Sasuke)

Kurama chakra has never been mentioned as being a speed multiplier. Naruto only increased his speed proportionally to Sasuke's curse mark because Naruto's own Chakra was less compared to his current self. So Kurama chakra would have a greater speed increase on Kid Naruto than Teen Naruto. So we can't really multiply their current FTL calc 10 times to get a higher scaling.
even in that scan, Jirobo's transformation is only cited as a 10x power amp, nothing implying or stating it's the same type of multiplier in speed.

and saying that chakra amps all stats equally would be pretty assumptive.

the only quantifiable speed multiplier in verse is the Gate Multipliers and with where we have Guy right now (MHS+ to Sub-Rel) it wouldn't get the Verse out of FTL

there are a few decent ways to possibly bring the Top Tiers into FTL and God Tiers into FTL+ but they haven't been addressed yet by any of the main members in a formal thread yet, mostly because there are just a lot of sections of the verse that need updating before speed.

any speed above FTL+ just isn't possible without an insanely charitable interpretation of statements and multipliers
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Predictions for TBV chapter 11
Let’s get it! (I’ll bookmark everyone’s post so let’s see which would be more accurate)
@NeoKingOfLight scored the last one

IMG_1992.jpg
-Sarada tries to talk to Hidari, but while she's doing that, he attacks her, and someone else intervenes(most likely Konohamaru or Sumire), only to get beaten up. Konohamaru says something about his chakra being an exact match to Sasuke.
-Sarada gets angry and starts fighting again.
-Himawari starts manhandling Jura, but he turns the tables and puts her on the backfoot. What's left of team InoShikaCho try to help her, but get their shit rocked.
-Kawaki and Delta show up, and perform better than expected.
-Boruto gets up, and tells Shikamaru he's done resting.

Thank you. I did not remember why he was banned. 🙏

I don't think that anybody ever reported him to Fandom (or to the police).
If somebody here wants to send in a report to Fandom, feel free to do so. 🙏

I would love it if Sarada’s MS ability works like the Avatar State but allows her to channel the Experience and of all dead Uchiha members…

I would love it if Sarada’s MS ability works like the Avatar State but allows her to channel the Experience and of all dead Uchiha members…
I kinda had a headcanon ability like that but for Jogan. Since its called the Pure Eye (like the pure in Pure Land) and the design in the anime made me think it could have a jutsu related to the afterlife, like borrowing the power of dead shinobi. Would fit with Bort being the ultimate shinobi and carrier of shinobi legacy.

I think I cooked
you in fact did not cook

you made some good points

Last edited:
Predictions for TBV chapter 11
Let’s get it! (I’ll bookmark everyone’s post so let’s see which would be more accurate)
@NeoKingOfLight scored the last one

IMG_1992.jpg
  1. Inojin isn't dead.
  2. Hidari shows signs of Sasuke's personality or memories. Hinting that he can be reasoned with in the future.
  3. Kawaki pulls up on Jura.
  4. Himawari's performance against Jura is like that of Delta's against Naruto. Strong enough to be in the same tier, but still weaker.
  5. Jura has to escape because he is outnumbered
  6. We see some of the other shinju.

Back