• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's literally a feat, absorbing the planet's rotational Kinetic and adding it to its own power would make it planetary
The Divine Tree's only absorb the chakra of the life on the planet, not the entire planets chakra. Though you could argue that the anime keys would add kinetic energy to the equation since in the Hagoromo filler they mention that the natural energy was being drained from the planet

I think Naruto got off guarded when Kawaki sealed him. Compared to the battle with Isshiki where either Isshiki didn't give a shit and just mess around (bro used Sasuke as a surfboard), or he was incapable of sealing due to BM Naruto being too fast, dude is straight up faster than his Sharingan/SPSM speed blitzing rods.

I think Naruto got off guarded when Kawaki sealed him. Compared to the battle with Isshiki where either Isshiki didn't give a shit and just mess around (bro used Sasuke as a surfboard), or he was incapable of sealing due to BM Naruto being too fast, dude is straight up faster than his Sharingan/SPSM speed blitzing rods.
That is true, as I've said, Boruto also reacted to Kawaki trying to seal him away.
In the context of the Kaguya fight, it'd be a 100% viable way of Isshiki dealing with her

We can see him in one of the panels try to grab Naruto, so it could very well be that.
After that, Naruto just starts beating him up. And Isshiki was pretty enraged too, and acting relatively irrationally, especially given the fact that his lifespan kept shrinking.
Plus, we do see that portal sealing does require quite a bit of speed to actually do given that Boruto could react to it and counter it.
I think you don't get how busted Daikokuten actually is. Any logical person who has it would lead with it.

The Divine Tree's only absorb the chakra of the life on the planet, not the entire planets chakra. Though you could argue that the anime keys would add kinetic energy to the equation since in the Hagoromo filler they mention that the natural energy was being drained from the planet
I am sure that the God Tree absorbs all the chakra including the planets or else there is no need for a planet to have chakra if its only the chakra of the life on that planet that matters, also the fact that the ten tails is made of nature energy proves that it also absorbs the planet's chakra

I am sure that the God Tree absorbs all the chakra including the planets or else there is no need for a planet to have chakra if its only the chakra of the life on that planet that matters, also the fact that the ten tails is made of nature energy proves that it also absorbs the planet's chakra
Even if individual Chakra fruits are like Low 5-B this can't scale to AP.

Just because someone ate a battery that contains Low 5-B energy doesn't mean their attacks are actually Low 5-B

Just because someone ate a battery that contains Low 5-B energy doesn't mean their attacks are actually Low 5-B
Not the chakra fruit, I am talking about the ten tails that has that level of power, plus it can be converted to ap with the simple rule called conservation of energy

image.png

But the full Ten Tails should in theory be Low 5-B in raw energy not due to GPE stuff but by logically being more powerful than Hagoromo who created the moon (which is a Low 5-B feat)

Since Hagoromo's power is a small portion of Kaguya's power which is more or less full Ten Tails power. Kaguya and the Ten Tails is also where all chakra on earth ultimately comes from.

But the full Ten Tails should in theory be Low 5-B in raw energy not due to GPE stuff but by logically being more powerful than Hagoromo who created the moon (which is a Low 5-B feat)

Since Hagoromo's power is a small portion of Kaguya's power which is more or less full Ten Tails power. Kaguya and the Ten Tails is also where all chakra on earth ultimately comes from.
That's what my very first post on this topic implied, narrativly wise the ten tails should be stronger then any tail best, but we have at best 6A

That's what my very first post on this topic implied, narrativly wise the ten tails should be stronger then any tail best, but we have at best 6A
That's because the War Arc Ten Tails (the one absorbed by Obito) is missing Gyuki and crucially Kurama, who is more powerful than every other Tailed Beast combined. Full Ten Tails rating rn is Kaguya level.

Not the chakra fruit, I am talking about the ten tails that has that level of power, plus it can be converted to ap with the simple rule called conservation of energy
which doesn't exist in most anime let alone Naruto despite Einstein being canon in Naruto which means all prior physics to relativity would be canon too

This is sort of a ? situation still though.
Base Momoshiki, who should be massively stronger than Toneri, scales to Toneri's attack which was nosold by sage mode kcm Naruto.
Logically, an increase of around 3 times wouldn't be that drastic and would be consistent with the fact that Momoshiki is quite literally stronger than Toneri.

This is sort of a ? situation still though.
Base Momoshiki, who should be massively stronger than Toneri, scales to Toneri's attack which was nosold by sage mode kcm Naruto.
Logically, an increase of around 3 times wouldn't be that drastic and would be consistent with the fact that Momoshiki is quite literally stronger than Toneri.
"nah Kaguya is stronger than Momoshiki who is weaker than Toneri is just 6-C with the moon slice feat"
--Arc's project 2025

My friend do you know this neat thing called "AP"
Can't go back now, either I die on this hill or admit defeat which is not happening

let's see, how I takel this. AP is the result of many forms of energy working at the same time like momentum, KE, etc. Just the conversion of energy is as great as the output with anime characters having 100% efficiency for work done, it's like you guys say the character can have 5B AP but not 5B destructive capabilities. That would mean there K.E is resulted in that much energy without being converted into other forms that cause DC.

I know I an going to lose this one, but I am too stubborn to admit defeat

Back